November 2021 Moms
Options

FTM Check-in 6/30

How far along are you?

Any new symptoms?

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? 

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? 

Questions for FTM, or STM+? 

GTKY: What popular TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: FTM Check-in 6/30

• Options
    jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
    edited June 2021
    How far along are you? 21+4

Any new symptoms? Back pain, but upper back pain - is that normal?

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Friday for bonus AS!

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? More steady movement and for DH to feel
    him kick 

GTKY: What popular TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? I don’t think there’s any that I refuse to watch but there’s plenty that I just haven’t. Like breaking bad and handmaids tale come to mind. Just haven’t gotten around to it yet 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    How far along are you? 18+4

Any new symptoms? Feeling movement!!!! Finally! It was like one day to the next. We had a 3d sono last week and she was moving like crazy and I couldnt feel a thing. All of a sudden then next night I felt what can only be described as a fish flop and I knew that was her. Now I feel her all the time!

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Tomorrow OB, AS July 7th.

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? Def ready for DH to feel movement. Anxious for the AS next week.

GTKY: What popular TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
    My vice is reality tv, but I refuse to watch any housewives franchises.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 19wks

Any new symptoms? Nope... just the heartburn (still) & hip pain. Working through exercises and stretching to ease it.

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? AS on the 12th.

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy?  Right now, I am most excited about maternity leave, haha!

GTKY: What popular TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?  Tiger King.  As an animal person, (based on articles I've read) I feel the show missed an opportunity to showcase and shine a light on the way wild animals in a for profit tourism facility are kept vs just the drama of the story.  Could've been a Blackfish moment. IMO
  • Options
    How far along are you? 20+1

Any new symptoms? I got pretty tired this week, needed a lot of naps. 

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? They pushed my scan back a day, so it's now July 8th. I also have an OB appointment on that day. 

What are you most looking forward to/most nervous about with this pregnancy? Funny @gingerale87 should say you are looking forward to mat leave, but I am nervous about that. I am nervous about being forgotten at work and my career falling behind, and not having enough friends to have adult chats with since most of them will be working. 

GTKY: What popular TV show or movie do you refuse to watch? I don't really like war movies and SciFi. I had a lot of anxiety growing up about war and space, war because the world was just such a scary place and space because I was always scared the world would end and had nightmares about it growing up. I feel like it is so vast and makes me feel so small. OK so now I sound weird!! :D 
  • Options
    @jenharvey84, I am 100% with you there, too.  I'm looking forward to mat leave because it is almost impossible to take a vacation in my job however, I am so OCD and Type A that I won't enjoy it likely. I feel like I will start having anxiety about the work not getting done and try to start back part time earlier than most.  Plus, I like the people I work with and enjoy being around them!  Also, if I'm away from somewhere too long, I tend to not want to go back... like oh I'll just get a new job and start something exciting, haha

BTW, I feel similar about being in large bodies of water! Such a big, vast area and who knows what's underneath!! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    @gingerale87 If I have any advice, it’s to take all your leave! Work will be there when you get back and everything will be fine. 
  • Options
    @sliztee. I hope to really be able to just sit back and enjoy it!
  • Options
    @sliztee @gingerale87 I'm sure I'll make the most of it when it comes. I'd be a fool not to!