Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 6/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 6/30

• Options

Month/Cycle: 25/3 AL

CD/DPO: 30/7

Timing: good!

Typical LP length: 13 

Testing: probably next weekend

R/R: Central air is running beautifully! We got additional fun homeownership issues yesterday however. We had a severe thunderstorm during installation that showed a massive leak in my brand new foundation wall (anyone remember that saga??) Pictures included in spoiler below. And the power to my bedroom doesn’t work (possibly the window AC unit surged during the storm?) so I have an electrician here this morning trying to figure out what’s going on. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @gingermama29 oh my gosh, that I really bad!!! I don't know if that's a leak or a flood! This js just reinforcing my fear of storms. I hope you can get it all sorted out, especially the electrical problems. I know that must be worrisome. Does insurance help to pay for anything? Not sure if famage from storms falls under most home insurance or not.

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -2 -1 0

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: nope

R/R: I was so ready for today to be productive and I planned to plan all of my classes for the week at work. But just my luck, I got to work and realized that I forgot my computer. So what went from a should-be-productive day went to a chit-chat-with- coworkers day. I'm planning to stay up late tonight to get everything done now!

CS/Q: Does anyone else eat like a horse in their LP? I can't sleep without having a night meal during these two weeks haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *lurking from WTO*
    @gingermama29 omg noooooo not another issue with that wall!!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @mokamonster fortunately the electrical issue was a really simple fix. The guy was here for about 20 minutes and everything is working properly. I doubt it’ll be expensive. As for the wall, I’m expecting that they’re going to fix it free of charge since it’s their mistake and we have a lifetime warranty. And booo to not being able to be productive. Though I love a good chitchat day.

@inthewoods23 right?! I have the worst luck with this basement!
  • Options
    **lurking from WTO** @gingermama29 OMG!! I'm trying to understand how that happened..... ?
  • Options
    @gingermama29 those holes definitely look like a construction error. It's good you have the warrenty! And good the electrical problem was fixed already!
    I probably have too many chit-chat days but talking about hating work is how we all relieve our stress from trying to teach monster children!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Just got home from a visit to see family out of state so have definitely been MIA for a while, but happy to be back! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 34/7

Timing: -5, -2

Typical LP length: 9 (but hoping the lengthening trend continues!)

Testing: probably Sunday if no AF by then

R/R: Had a lovely visit with our family, but soooo glad to be back in the Bay Area with its lovely and moderate temperatures! Definitely had a hot last few days back east. 

CS/Q: None! I'm so glad I made the switch to the Tempdrop -- it made temping so easy and stress-free even with travel and changing time zones. 

@gingermama29 ugh, so sorry you are dealing with all of those house hiccups! Glad the electricity was an easy fix and fingers crossed the wall is too. 

@mokamonster forgetting the laptop is the WORST! I have been there way too many times (and had to borrow a Chromebook from a classroom to attempt to work on instead...definitely not ideal). Hope you are able to find a way to get some productive things done! 
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    Lurking while benched 

@gingermama29 my mouth dropped open when I saw that picture!!! What the heck?? I hope they’re going to fix it for free!
  • Options
    @trails15 it's great to visit family, but there's only so long you can be away from home! My family on the east coast said it's been incredibly hot the last few weeks, s you must've been in that heat wave too!
    I'm hoping today I'll get everything I wanted to get done yesterday, done!