January 2022 Moms

Weekly Check-in 6/24

How far along are you?:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: If you could only use 3 condiments the rest of your life, what would they be?

DS: 3-6-15 💙
Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Weekly Check-in 6/24

• How far along are you?: 12w5d

Upcoming appointments: Today for NT scan and then not until July 27 (16 week check and u/s to measure cervical length - but I'll actually be 17w3d)

How are you feeling?: Starting to feel mostly pretty good. Still tired here and there, and nauseated at night. My OB gave me a scrip to take at night to help with that. 

Rants/Raves: Rave- had my 12week appointment yesterday and they were able to schedule me for my NT scan today. Love the quick turn around. Also my son gets to come with today, and I think it's going to be really cool for him to see. 

Can't think of any rants right now.

Questions: none

GTKY: If you could only use 3 condiments the rest of your life, what would they be? Mayo, Sour Cream, Guacamole

• How far along are you?: 12w1d

Upcoming appointments: NT scan on July 2

How are you feeling?: Ha. I'll talk about that in my rant below.

Rants/Raves: So I think I've find a way to deal with nausea, you guys! Come down with the absolute worse case of hay fever/allergies you've ever had in your life. That way, you won't think about or feel any nausea at all because you're so miserable at the sneezing and congestion! Ugh. It's been a NIGHTMARE over the past two days. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: If you could only use 3 condiments the rest of your life, what would they be? I'm not really a condiment person! I guess Tapatio, mustard (just on the off chance I have a hot dog), and BBQ sauce. 

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you?: 10w5d

Upcoming appointments: NT scan/NIPT blood test on July 12

How are you feeling?: Much better but still dealing with fatigue and crappy sleep quality. 

Rants/Raves: I don't know whether this is a rant or a rave, but I look HUGE. I'll be 11w on Saturday and I swear I look like I'm 5 months pregnant. This is my first baby and I read you show earlier during subsequent pregnancies. DH and my family keep telling me that I've popped! I'm also looking forward to a night alone when DH has a work event on Saturday night. I haven't had one of those since March 2020!

Questions: NATM

GTKY: If you could only use 3 condiments the rest of your life, what would they be? Now you are speaking my language. Hot sauce (preferably Valentina's or Frank's), a mayo/ranch of some kind, ketchup. Food is just a vehicle for more condiments/dips.

• kcf19kcf19 member

How far along are you?: 11+5

Upcoming appointments: July 2

How are you feeling?: tired and emotional 

Rants/Raves: I’m feeling very impatient with my panorama results. Also impatient on ordering our kitchen cabinets. 

Questions:

GTKY: If you could only use 3 condiments the rest of your life, what would they be? Butter, ranch and ketchup 

• @Lisa3379 I hope you're feeling better soon! 

@fifilala516, when I'm laying down or sitting and physically feel my stomach, I feel huge. But I think I just look pudgy and bloated when standing up.
  • How far along: 9w3d

Upcoming appointments: I have some genetic testing appointments I need to schedule for next week

How are you feeling: slight cramping, consistent minor nausea, some fatigue. My dr had me go back to my normal dose of anxiety meds and they have been so helpful, mentally feeling great 

Rants/raves: it’s going to be 108 on Sunday in Seattle 🥵 so thankful we have air conditioning 

GTKY: mustard, ranch, hot sauce 
  • @elksamm In Seattle?!?! That's crazy!
  • How far along are you?: 10 weeks today 

Upcoming appointments:  Had my first ultrasound yesterday and babies doing great  measuring 2 days behind with a HR of 156  also did the NIPT so just waiting on that  

How are you feeling?: awful  the nausea is never ending over here  I can not wait for this to go away  I was like 22 weeks with my son before I stopped throwing up so it’s not looking great over here  

Rants/Raves: my raves is the above about my ultrasound. My rant is I have my big lie ending exam Tuesday and I’ve been too sick to study like I wanted to  it’s like $700 each time I take it so I really hope I’m ready  

Questions: how long did it take everyone’s NIPT results to come back? I’m expecting like a week but I’ve even told as much as 10 business days.  

GTKY: If you could only use 3 condiments the rest of your life, what would they be?

BBQ, mustard, ranch 

• Lisa3379Lisa3379 member
    edited June 2021
    @beckylookatherbump The last time I had NIPT done, it took 9 calendar days to get the results. I want to say it was sooner with the first two times, because I remember being surprised that it was so soon when I got the results, but honestly, that was so long ago I'm not sure how many days had passed. 
  • How far along are you?: 12 weeks + 1 day 

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow!! We have our NT scan 13 week scan ill be 12 weeks 2 days but plan to tell my family on Sunday as we are having a large dinner. 

How are you feeling?:I started to feel better week ago or so. I have discharge, boobs sore, and off on nausea but nothing that is not under control. I got a nausea watch and it helps so much! Also week 9 I was out of work all week due to an awful migraine. 

Rants/Raves: After this our next appointment wont be until 20 weeks how hard to wait so long!!

Questions: None 

GTKY: If you could only use 3 condiments the rest of your life, what would they be? honey mustard, ketchup, mustard 

3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 
    We tried 3 IUI in 2019, then switched in April 2020. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • magalina_hmagalina_h member
    edited June 2021
    @Lisa3379 I hope you're feeling better soon!

@beckylookatherbump it took me just under a week to get my NIPT results. Took blood on a Tuesday, had results emailed to me Monday afternoon. 

@sheenaco I hope your appointment today goes well. Thinking of you! I'm surprised you don't have an appointment at 16bweeks. It may not be an ultrasound one, but you should at least get a heartbeat check. I would double check about that! To go from 12 weeks to 20 weeks without any appointment seems really long!
  • @magdalina.h we actually end up having a scare with bleeding... thought was miscarrying but ends up i had a hematoma. Went to the NT ultrasound and shocked the baby was doing well. Saw the arms legs nose and the arms legs were flapping around!!
    3 Adopted kids: <3 20 year old girl, <3 12 year old boy, <3 11 year old boy.....4th GIRL DUE Jan 5th, 2022!!!!!!

Fertility Journey starts in 2019 at one clinic to have our own. Using donor sperm, his isnt well after multiple testing- genetics. 
    We tried 3 IUI in 2019, then switched in April 2020. 

April 19th, 2021 1st FET cycle 1st HCG April 30-176.9  2nd HCG May 3- 591 7 week ultrasound May 20th went well HB 140 baby measured 7 weeks 1 day sac measured 7 weeks 2 days June 1st 9 week ultrasound June 11th 1st apt with new OBGYN- no ultrasound just a physical, labs, protein urine collection. June 14th blood work with fertility- no changes to medications continue to decrease, June 21st last blood work with fertility graduated now on to OBGYN only. June 25th 12 week NT saw the nose, arms, and legs everything normal!!! July 23rd check in with OBGYN-  heartbeat is 150! August 18th 20 week ultrasound went GREAT! Aug 19th check in with the OBGYN. Sept 15th 24 week echocardiogram normal! Sept 17th OBGYN apt heard the heartbeat! Oct 15th baby is 3.5 pounds Oct 19th OBGYN apt 28 weeks Oct 28th paperwork apt with new provider 

.....Next: Nov 2nd first apt new clinic Nov 4th OBGYN apt Nov 8th OBGYN apt Nov 10th OBGYN apt, Nov 12th Maternal Fetal 32 week ultrasound, Nov 15 OBGYN apt Nov 17th OBGYN apt 
  • How far along are you?: 

12 weeks today! 🙂

Upcoming appointments:

July 19th…. I think just a normal check up. pretty sure it was supposed to be done July 4th week but my doc is prob on vaca. Then we’re on vaca the following week so I’m being seen like 2 weeks late 😬

How are you feeling?: Tired. I either have a cold or allergies and I’m too scared to take any medicine even if it’s pregnancy safe.

Rants/Raves: 

Rave: NT scan so we can finally see the baby and they said everything looked “perfect” so we made the announcement to everyone.

rave: my NIPT blood work was taken yesterday (Friday) and they told me 10 business days 😡 ugh i feel like everyone else knew in like 5 days!

ugh so hard but the ones i use the most are ketchup, mayo, ranch 

• alpacamama2alpacamama2 member
    edited June 2021

How far along are you?: 10w 2d

Upcoming appointments: Had my bloodwork appt yesterday. Waiting on results. I did get to hear the heartbeat though! ❤ Next appointment in FIVE WEEKS 😱

How are you feeling?: Bloated and gagging all the time. But cautiously optimistic that the worst of the nausea is over 🤞. Also experiencing general discomfort / stretching feeling / cramping. Disconcerting but normal, I think/hope? 

Rants/Raves: Rant - I am still moody as hell. My brain knows it is my hormones but my emotions are like all over the place. I am annoyed with myself for how annoyed I am getting about stupid stuff. Raves - we told our immediate family which was very fun and exciting for all involved 😆

Questions:

Mayo, hot sauce (valentina or chalula), guacamole!

• @lilyfox I'm also dealing with a lot of cramping/pulling/pressure...I keep telling myself it's normal but it's freaking me out! 
  • @laurabridget I hope you feel better soon. I’m on the tail end (hopefully) of a similar cold/allergy attack and I’m like you - I hate taking medication while pregnant because I’m paranoid. I caved the other night and took a Benadryl before bed, and whoa sweet relief! That one was worth it, because I was exhausted. 

@lilyfox I’ve been feeling probably similar pains and stretching, and yeah, it’s super normal. 🙂
  • How far along are you?: 9w1d

Upcoming appointments: dating US June 30. Finally. 

How are you feeling?: so so so tired. Emotional. Still only a little nauseated. I've been having episodic left sided pelvic pain. I'm afraid it's ligamentous and getting worse because of relaxin. Going to call to book an appt with my pelvic floor physio. 

Rants/Raves: Rant - my husband comes back tonight around dinner time. It'll be nice to have him home again. And I'm ordering takeout for dinner. Can't wait!!

Questions: nope

Mayo, honey garlic sauce, garlic aioli.

• How far along are you?: 12+1

Upcoming appointments: not until mid July 

How are you feeling?: tired, hot, nauseated, and my hip and sciatic nerve are already going crazy 

Rants/Raves: my mom came over and helped me take the kids to see tide pools yesterday and we had a great time. Thankful for the help because two small kids by the ocean is a lot. That said, I’m considering driving over to my mom’s house tomorrow because it’s going to be over 100 today through Monday and we have no air conditioning. 

Questions: anyone else having awful sciatic pain already?

GTKY: If you could only use 3 condiments the rest of your life, what would they be? Mayo, mustard, honey mustard

• @MrsJessS I'm having sporadic, really deep gluteal/pelvic pain. I don't think it's sciatic pain, but possibly feel internal rotator muscles or ligaments. 
    It's awful when it 'goes'. 
  • @sarah_is_pregnant ugh. My left hip is always a little bad and is quickly getting really bad. Then my right side I keep getting shooting pain from my sciatic nerve that about takes me off my feet.