December 2021 Moms

Weekly randoms 6/21

bkjadebkjade member
edited June 2021 in December 2021 Moms
Random stuff here!

Re: Weekly randoms 6/21

• rgn12rgn12 member
    I’m only 16 weeks and I’ve already gained 10lbs. Oops 🙈
  • working moms- when are you going to start looking for a daycare? I am not thrilled with my daughter's daycare (thankfully she's only there for two more months then she starts kindergarten) so will need to find something new. I know in some areas people get on wait lists before the baby is even conceived!
  • Loading the player...
  • @PYLWhammy I work from home and I've already started shopping part time daycares. My favorite, first choice does not offer part time care so I'm back to square one. I don't think she'll start until she's a few months old, but getting a feel of how long the wait lists are & budget costs has motivated me to start shopping now.

@rgn12 UGH, I don't even want to THINK about how much weight I've gained. I know the number and just keep telling myself I've lost it before, I can do it again!
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @mommaduck2490 yea I’ve kind of accepted this pregnancy is just going to be wayyyyy different. I only gained 20-ish the entire pregnancy last time, so this is crazy to me! 
  • @PYLWhammy I am just looking at places for my 2.5 year old daughter now.  I was really gung ho about being a SAHM and raising her myself instead of paying someone else to raise her, but she is SOOOO difficult lately I feel like she needs the structure,vaiety, and socialization that daycare can provide her and I can't.  There are VERY limited placements left for fall, so hopefully something works out.

@rgn12 I gained 7 lbs in one day, so......

This baby is SO stubborn.  I have yet to hear his/her heartbeat.  I have SEEN it on the bedside ultrasound, but whenever they try with the doppler, baby is so tucked up in my uterus it's impossible to get a heartbeat reading.  I have seen baby wave and kick around like crazy, though.  Hopefully at the anatomy scan I can finally hear it!
  • I mentioned this in last weeks randoms, but I'm still dealing with hives/rashes and the worse one got super swollen Friday and little vesicles showed up and started oozing. So gross. My family practice doc office couldn't get me in so I went to the walk in clinic associated with them and the doctor was terrible. At first he told me he didn't treat pregnant people. WTAF?! I told him I already called my ob and they said a steroid pack was ok. He listened to my lungs, didn't hardly look at my rash or open weeping swollen ankle, and wrote me a script for a medrol dose pack. Horrible. My ob was closed when I got done seeing him. It got way worse Saturday so I went into urgent care and they gave me topical and oral antibiotics and swabbed it to culture it. It continued to get worse so I made an appointment at my family practice doc office with a different doc (mine is working in the hospital this week), and called my ob office to talk to the nurse and send her pics of the progress. It's horrible you guys. My ob was pissed and asked who I saw friday and the name of the doc I was seeing yesterday. She called and spoke with him before my appointment. Whether my ob talking to him had anything to do with it or not he was much more attentive than his colleague. He recognized the rash and infection (that's more than 1/3rd up my leg now) wasn't being controlled with my current steroids and antibiotics so he prescribed stronger ones that are ok for pregnancy. Please send good vibes that this starts getting better. The itching constantly is horrible and the infection is kind of scary especially being pregnant. 

Also my mom should get her results this week whether her cancer is mutated or not which changes her prognosis and treatment plan so hoping for good news. 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• @mockingjay1 Wow.   A doctor saying he doesn't treat pregnant people is disgusting.  I can't even.  F him.   I an so sorry you arent getting the treatment you need and that the rash has gotten so bitch worse!  How scary.  Ugh.  And frustrating!  I hope the new antibiotics and steroids do the trick.  Hoping for the best possible news for your mom, too.  
  • @savedbygrace1213 - oh man, that sounds so rough. I hope your girls feel better soon!
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• bkjadebkjade member
    @savedbygrace1213 - hoping everyone is feeling better soon ❤️

@mockingjay1 - that sounds awful! I’m glad your ob was able to advocate for you, I hope you find some relief soon!
  • @mockingjay1 - o my, that sounds horrible!! I’m so glad your OB talked to the other doctor and I sure hope the news meds work quickly!!

@savedbygrace1213- so much work and hours!! Idk how you do it and with sick kids. Is the Harvest much longer?
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    My pubic bone kind of hurts when I walk and stuff, anyone else? 😬
  • @savedbygrace1213 really hope everyone feels better soon!! <3
  • @mockingjay1 umm that's terrible. I'm glad your OB called and told those other docs to smarten the hell up. Do they have any idea what could be causing it? Hives on your legs seems odd for a food allergy but I guess it's not unheard of. It sounds more like you came into contact with something your body doesn't like. Hopefully the steroids calm it down. I would definitely ask for allergy testing if the hives continue. I hope you feel better soon and that your mom has good news 💜

@savedbygrace1213 kids always get sick at the most inconvenient times lol. DS still has a cold and we are on day 7. I find it takes him a good 2 weeks to get over a cold. I hope your girls feel better. 

• @kaitcrystalline - Thank you! So my culture came back as mold! I would guess that caused it? I know I'm extremely allergic to mold from being tested years ago. No idea when we were in contact with it unless we touched it during pictures, but that would be quite a delay from exposure to our rashes/hives showing up. I'm still itchy AF and have hives but the infection is looking much better. I just want to be done itching. 
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• @mockingjay1 I am so glad the infection is looking better.  I hope the itching stops soon!
  • @mockingjay1 I am so sorry you dealt with all that and you get better soon! That's awful! 

@savedbygrace1213 Oh no!!! Hope everyone gets healthy and things start running smoothly soon!

@threes_companypu Totally get it! Glad to see you back :)!

@rgn12 Not my pubic bone but my sciatic is a mess lol.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @brookert615 I have both going on! Hot mess going on in my entire lower back, hip, pelvic region 🙈🤣
  • @rgn12 Noooo, I'm so sorry! I did find that yoga helped me a lot to just move.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • I've began this phenomenon of my bladder leaking every time I sneeze. To say I'm over it is an understatement. 
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @mommaduck2490 same… just same 🙈
  • Thanks ladies. The week got a bit worse before it got better. I ended up taking my 3yo in and they wanted lab work done. That was a challenge, but thank goodness her results came back fairly good and they said she’s just fighting a nasty virus. I ended up missing a few half days at work, but harvest is winding down and it rained last night!! Which means we all get to sleep in since no one can cut! 🤞🏻 This is the start of a better week 😅. 

@mockingjay1 so glad your infection is looking better, hopefully the itching subsided soon!! 

@mommaduck2490 that’s the worst! I call this snizzing 😂 sneeze+whizzing 
  • @rgn12 - that's great news! 
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• Does anyone ever have dull abdominal pain? I picked up our dog after forgetting how heavy she actually is (about 35 pounds) and ever since my left lower abdominal aches. Not necessarily pain, just more like a tight muscle. It doesn't seem like RLP since it's not a sharp pain. 😕
  • @rgn12 great news!
    @kaitcrystalline I’ve had this on and off. I’ve chalked it up to RLP, but maybe I’m wrong.
  • @PYLWhammy okay glad I'm not the only one. With DS I felt literally nothing so everything little twinge is nerve wracking to me