Weekly Randoms w/o 6.21 — The Bump
October 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms w/o 6.21

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 6.21

• Amazon has Prime Day deals on some Frida Mom and Frida Baby products, as well as most of their own Mama Bear line of diapers/wipes/pacifiers/formula. A pack of 196 Mama Bear Gentle Touch size 1 diapers is $20.99. I also got deals on some dual-zip footed sleepers from Carter's.
    galentinecenzosmommakandb4
  • Loading the player...
  • @noprobalo, thanks for the heads up! 

On similar note, Target has a lot of deals right now (to compete with Amazon Prime days, haha). Cribs (and maybe other nursery furniture) is 15% off through Tuesday if anyone is in the market. I think I'm going to nab ours now!
    cenzosmommanoprobalokandb4mia8263
  • Loading the player...
  • There are a ton a places that are having sales. My email is blowing up with stores that are having 2 day sales

I swear my husband is having pregnancy symptoms. He's having a hard time sleeping, he's getting cranky, and he's starting to gain weight. I think I'm doing better emotionally than he is 😂
    galentinemac-n-cheesykandb4k_rn21
  • kandb4kandb4 member
    It was raining today, so I snagged my rain jacket and realized that it can no longer zip up 🤯🤯🤯 it fit 2 weeks ago. 
    mia8263
  • @kandb4 Mine was pushing it a month ago. Haven't tried since, but it's probably umbrellas from here on out for me. I'm hoping I can lose some baby weight before it starts to be coat weather in the fall so I don't have to buy any new ones. One advantage of a summer pregnancy, I guess.
    kandb4
  • @kandb4 but what rain jacket?! I desperately need one but don't know what to get. 
    kandb4
  • GUYS...the March 2022 BMB is up, I love seeing other BMB's go up!!
    Elaine dance GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER
    galentinechindimples04mia8263
  • Isn't March still like a year away??? Where is this year going??

galentinegingermama46
  • kandb4kandb4 member
    edited June 2021
    @vampirina I needed one that day, so I went to target and found one in the clearance section for half off!! I bought an XXL (normally a med) so I'd be able to hopefully use it the rest of pregnancy. Not exactly my style but a nice snag for last minute. It's like black camo with gold flecks all over. It's super comfy though and that's all I care about at this point 😂

https://www.target.com/p/women-s-camo-print-water-resistant-jacket-all-in-motion-green/-/A-81507402

Edited to add: I also tried on some men's Columbia jackets at Dick's sporting goods. Fit well but didn't want to spend $$$$ on a short term jacket (and my hubs already has a nice rain jacket so he wouldn't need that one either)
  • @gingermama46 Holy sh!t! It’s going so fast! Honestly, it’s so crazy to think it 4 months or less, we will be welcoming our first babies to the October 2021 BMB!
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

kandb4gingermama46
  • vampirinavampirina member
    edited June 2021
    @madiirosee @chindimples04 I'm legit freaking out! I'm so over being a human easy bake oven but also 100% NOT ready for baby to get here! I can't believe it'll be 16-18 weeks (or less) for me! Remember when reaching 16 weeks in pregnancy seemed impossibly far away?
    pizzaplzkandb4madiiroseechindimples04
  • k_rn21k_rn21 member
    I feel like it’s gone fast once the second trimester hit and now I feel like I need to get moving on so many things! I’m super excited though and honestly given my discomfort level I am ready for the next few months to fly by. Lol. 
    madiiroseemia8263
  • @pizzaplz Ayyy! Nice. Only one store near me has those. The problem I see is that it's not close to the cart return. So you save some distance getting to the door, but you still have to take the cart to the corral.
    pizzaplz
  • @cait32 Heya! That sounds miserable. But I'm sure you're pleased to see the program kick off! Sounds like you gave yourself a project for your vacation, too. 😉 New house sounds lovely, though. I'd kill for waterfront or a pool right now.
    cait32cenzosmomma