Trying to Get Pregnant

TFAS 6/21

**This is a check-in for those with babies/children at home. Please be mindful that the discussion of living children in the WTO/TWW threads is prohibited unless extremely pertinent to your current cycle.**

***If you are having a hard day Re: TTC or TTCAL, please note that this thread will discuss living children and/or issues specifically dealing with parenting and/or babies. Previous pregnancy, or labor & delivery experiences may also be mentioned. Please lurk at your own discretion.***

What number are you trying for?

Month/Cycle?

WAYDTGKU:

WTO/TWW?

Ages of other child(ren)?

Any thoughts about this cycle?

Any questions?

Rant/Rave?

GTKY: what’s your favorite family tradition from your own childhood?

Re: TFAS 6/21

• What number are you trying for? 3

Month/Cycle? 2/4

WAYDTGKU: all the things - seeing a NaPro next month

WTO/TWW? I think maybe TWW

Ages of other child(ren)? 1 & 3

Any thoughts about this cycle? Just looking forward to it being over so I can start  medicated cycle 

Any questions?natm

Rant/Rave?

we didn’t have a lot of them but we would go to my grandmas house every Sunday and I loved it! 
  • What number are you trying for? #3

Month/Cycle? 1/1

WAYDTGKU: opk/ bbt/ fertility tea

WTO/TWW? Tww- 6dpo

Ages of other child(ren)? 5 and almost 3 

Any thoughts about this cycle? We did everything we should but with my short luteal phase I’m cautiously optimistic. 

Any questions? I don’t think so. 

Rant/Rave? I mentioned in a daily, maybe yesterday, that we’ll be camping for like 10 days in our camper and I’m in charge of packing everything and cleaning before we leave. It would be so nice if my tiny humans didn’t follow behind me pulling stuff out after I put it away. Lol. This seems like a lost cause. 

Christmas Eve is a big one and it’s been falling apart the last few years. We are a polish family and celebrate Wigilia which is a meatless Christmas Eve. My grandma makes pierogies from scratch, she was born across the pond, fish and mushroom soup. It was always celebrated with my dads family whom I’m much closer to so it’s always been a good time. 
    Also camping and the 4th of July were big but lately the 4th has been a sh*t show. Hoping and praying this year is uneventful. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @paytonpedro oh wow what a cool tradition! My family is polish too but I’ve not heard of that. Pierogies however are one of my favorite foods 
  • @daisy0322 sorry, unsure if you mentioned this elsewhere, but what's a NaPro?
  • @mokay19  https://naprotechnology.com/
    a lot of Catholics use it because we typically dont do IVF
  • @daisy0322 I think it’s a very off the boat polish catholic thing. Idk it’s just something I’ve known all my life. Pierogies are the best for sure!!! 
    And thanks for sharing the link for the NaPro, I’ve been trying to figure it out in context without googling lol. 
  • @daisy0322 I feel ya on the "I just want to get this cycle over with". 

@paytonpedro can you pack during naptime? Do they still nap? 

Month/Cycle? Benched cycle #1 (of 2)

WAYDTGKU: benched

WTO/TWW? WTO

Ages of other child(ren)? 2.5

Any thoughts about this cycle? Nope

Any questions? Nope

Rant/Rave? I'm mentally fried from DD's dr appointment this morning and it's not even noon. Also, DD is constipated (recently started PT) and I think she's holding her poop. She only poops when outside at daycare, and she knows not to go in her pants, but maybe is scared to go in the toliet? 

Anddddd we just peed on the floor.

GTKY: what’s your favorite family tradition from your own childhood? Anything Christmas related! Or summer dive trips. 🤿
  • @paytonpedro no problem ... it’s catholic medicine but the results are actually really astounding. There’s some negative articles out there about it but I’ve talked to a bunch of women who’ve go tried and they all have only good things to say 

@pajamstagrams ugh potty training is the absolute worst. My 3 year old just went over a week no accidents then had two yesterday and one today. Overall he does great but when I talked to other moms they honestly made it sound like oh 3 days and it’s basically over maybe a few accidents after that but that’s not been my experience. 
  • @pajamstagrams lol nap time. 😅 my 5 year old naps once a month or in the car sometimes. My almost 3 year old doesn’t want to nap and usually destroys his bedroom for an hour. He did nap today though. That is the only time I can get anything done for sure! 
    Potty training is so hard because each child is so different and what works for one doesn’t work for the other. Surely you’ve tried rewards for going on the potty? Even just sitting on the potty. Juice boxes are literally what got my second going on the potty. Lol. Popsicles for my first. 
  • @daisy0322 ah okay! I have heard of this, but I had never heard of that name before.  Glad you found a provider that has more knowledge in it!
  • @paytonpedro today's accident was probably my fault, I should have kept her in a diaper. She was actually sedated for this morning's appointment, so I can hardly fault her for not having full control over her body right now😕  normally she is pretty good about requesting to potty and holding it! 

afternoon update: well she's not constipated anymore, big poo #2 in the last 24 hours was definitely a blowout, and all her sheets and clothes are in the wash. what a day 😂😣