February 2022 Moms

PAIF Check-in 6.23

Congratulations, lovely IF Warriors!!! Did I miss anyone?<div>
</div><div>If you are posting here for the first time, please go ahead and introduce yourself! Please do speak up if you have not been tagged so you can be added to next week's Check-in, (or have been tagged and do not wish to be.) There are also separate check-ins specifically for PGAL, High-Risk/AMA etc., so you may feel free to participate in any or all, depending on your situation, or what you may be struggling with at the time.</div><div>
</div><div>How far along/weeks?</div><div>Diagnosis (if you wish to share):</div><div>How are you feeling this week?</div><div>Rants/Raves? Questions?</div><div>Upcoming appointments?</div><div>GTKY: What are your favorite aps to kill time with? (Besides TB)</div><div>
</div><div>@axl0060 EDD 2/4/22 Team:</div><div>@photographerwife EDD 2/4 Team:</div><div>@BusinessWife EDD 2/9/22 Team: Green</div><div>@Jwatt5 EDD 2/10/22 Team: </div>

Re: PAIF Check-in 6.23

• <div>How far along/weeks? 7w!

</div><div>Diagnosis (if you wish to share): Azoo

</div><div>How are you feeling this week? Oh you know, mostly just bloated, exhausted, and DH is getting on my every last nerve.  That is a symptom, right?  It still feels surreal and I can hardly believe that my next appointment, I graduate from the RE... forever.  Cue so many tears. lol

</div><div>Rants/Raves? Questions?  Why is DH so obnoxious?  more or a rhetorial BF lol You don't have to answer that.  Has anyone started telling family / friends yet?  I'm getting anxious to tell people, but I also don't want it to be too soon...

</div><div>Upcoming appointments?  Monday will be my last RE visit, and then seeing the midwives at 10 weeks.

</div><div>GTKY: What are your favorite aps to kill time with? (Besides TB)  I got sucked into Duolingo, and then started messing around with some other aps due to the ads.  I tried an interior design ap that's nice, but well see how it goes.  They want you to spend actual money to purchase imaginary home furnishings, so I'm not sure it's going to work out.  lol  I have a coloring ap I like to zone out with, and I started playing merge mania, just one of those little number tile games.</div>