November 2021 Moms

Monday BF 6/21

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Monday BF 6/21

• I had to ask my husband to cook twice last week due to my migraines.......never again. He has ZERO cooking skills and does not know how to trouble shoot at all. It caused big fights both nights (not super fun when you have a throbbing migraine.) Because he would constantly be asking me the silliest questions, like "it says medium heat, what number is that on the stove dial." Or he put too much water in and didn't know what to do to fix it. I have zero patience for his learning style which is completely different from mine. It was super frustrating, i basically told him no more cooking unless he was going to take cooking classes. Which is really hard for me because right now I'm the only one working and coming home to cook after working with a migraine all day is not the most fun thing. This week I meal prepped on sunday when I was feeling good in anticipation that at some point this week I wasn't going to feel up to cooking.
  • jackie_dunnyjackie_dunny member
    edited June 2021
    @chartput DH and I have always said we don’t understand how people can’t cook! Ugh how frustrating for you! Maybe when you’re cooking have him with you and you can show him how to do it as you go? Plus it’s bonding time! 

ETA: we don’t mean being able to cook without a recipe and just wing it, but we can’t wrap our heads around not being able to follow a recipe! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers