January 2022 Moms
Options

AW Your Pregnancy Announcements

I know some of us have already made family and/or social media announcements, or will be ready to soon! 

AW your announcements here! 
DS: 3-6-15 💙
Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: AW Your Pregnancy Announcements

• Options
    My sons first birthday is in July so we will have all the family here (and I should have the results from NIPT and first ultrasound by then) so we plan on sending him out in a big brother shirt for my whole family. So exciting 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @beckylookatherbump I did the same thing when I was pregnant with my 2nd, but the shirt had a little airplane and said something like "co-pilot coming October 2018". My brother and his fiancé noticed it within 20 minutes or so... it took my parents almost an hour and a half to see it and get it! It was hilarious. I kept parading my kid back and forth to get them to notice, and it's not like they ignored him - they were just oblivious to the shirt, haha. 
  • Options
    @Lisa3379 I’m not leaving it to chance. My mom already knows and we told everyone to be there early so I could get pictures with the birthday boy before he got tired and overwhelmed. My mom has been instructed to say something if no one notices. She visits too much to have his it from her with as sick as I’ve been. 
  • Options
    @beckylookatherbump Good call enlisting mom to get the ball rolling if needed! All of our immediate family already knows because they knew about all the IVF processes we went through, but there are a few people we'll just tell when we see them at the end of July (also, like you, we'll have all the test results by then). Sorry you've been feeling so sick. 
  • Options
    We've been telling the important people. We'll do a larger social media announcement later this summer, I think. I think the idea of me and DH touching bellies and saying "not fat, just pregnant" is hilarious!
  • Options
    @karenmarie9 oh man… I started crying upon reading “worth every shot”… still crying. Wow. Hormones. I need to have that onesie now. 
  • Options
    @karenmarie9 hahaha that’s super cute, too! 
  • Options
    @Lisa3379 my friend just posted on Facebook about the arrival of her daughter- she made no
    other announcements- it was a lovely surprise! I am also leaning towards saying nothing and showing up with a baby in January-all the important people who need to know, know we are pregnant- that’s good enough for me! 
  • Options
    @rachel0428 Great pics, I love it! 
  • Options
    @kcf19 - that’s so cool! Is it with sparklers?  So we’ll coordinated! 
  • Options
    kcf19kcf19 member
    @kcf19 - that’s so cool! Is it with sparklers?  So we’ll coordinated! 
    Yes sparklers and slow shutter speed pictures. It was fun to do!
  • Options
    For our local family, I made a shirt for my little 17 month old to wear. "I'm going to be a BIG Sister" 💕
    But she loves to wear a sweater so it took forever to get it off and then my aunt got it right away and my mom took a second. My other aunt took another 20 mins 😂

• Options
    Not sure what we will do for a wider announcement.
  • Options
    Omg the worth everyshot onesie... I'm going to need one!!

We haven't decided how we're going to announce. Probably after I move