November 2021 Moms

Weekly Check-in 6/20

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Weekly Check-in 6/20

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+1

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a banana 

Upcoming appointments: AS on Friday! 

How are you feeling?: overall pretty good, just the heartburn is annoying 

Rants/Raves: been a crummy weekend weather wise and DH just can’t find any motivation 

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting? Whitewater rafting! It’s so much fun! 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 19+5. Can't believe I'm almost halfway through! Time is flying.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: An apple pie? These seem so arbitrary, lol. And that sounds huge!

Upcoming appointments: Thursday for anatomy scan. So pumped to see my wiggle worm on the screen again.

How are you feeling?: DS shared a head cold with me. That plus the normal pregnancy aches have really been hell on my sleep.

Rants/Raves: Just looking forward to getting over this cold and also the anatomy scan coming up. We don't know the sex yet, and while we'll definitely be happy with either a boy or a girl, I want to be able to start referring to the baby by name.

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting? Whitewater rafting. Hang gliding is a bit too daring for me!

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18 + 3

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: bell pepper

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan on 7/6 if I still live here

How are you feeling?: nauseated again, tired, I’m having trouble bending over now, sleepy, blah blah blah lol

Rants/Raves: our house doesn’t even go on the market until Wednesday and we already have someone coming to look at it this afternoon. It’s not show ready yet, but hopefully they can look past it and make an offer. Eeek

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting? I’ve been whitewater rafting a few times and it’s always a blast. Heights make me anxious so I’m going to go tried and true with whitewater rafting.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  17+2

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a chipmunk

Upcoming appointments: 7/1 ob fu, and they should be calling me to schedule my AS after tomorrow.

How are you feeling?: Ok, slight headache today. bp was fine again. Doctor said it could be stress/diet, just keep checking my bp and as long as its ok, I'll be fine. I haven't asked for meds yet because I haven't had another migraine yet, just normal slight headaches.

Bodyaches at night are starting to get to me to. My back, my legs, my hips. I can't get comfortable. And I might be the only person in the world that a pregnancy pillow made these symptoms worse!

Rants/Raves: Still no movement that I can decipher.....hoping that will come soon.

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting?

def whitewater rafting. Ive been a few times and its fun.

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 20+1

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Banana

Upcoming appointments: not for a couple weeks,  but it is finally the AS! 

How are you feeling?: Pretty good.  I'm finally able to drink plain water again which has helped my headaches so much.  I think I was getting too much artificial sweetener before and it was triggering them. 

Rants/Raves: DS rubs my belly now and says bye to the baby whenever I drop him off. Makes my heart so happy.  

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting? Honestly,  either sounds awful to me lol, but I'd choose hand gliding if I had to

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 18w even 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: an artichoke? 

Upcoming appointments: anatomy scan in a few weeks 

How are you feeling?: huge but good. 

Rants/Raves: finally feeling baby girl well and often. It gives me such peace of mind! Especially after my last visit when the midwife couldn’t find a heartbeat. 

Questions:

GTKY: Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting? Water rafting! Sounds fun. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker