November 2021 Moms

STM+ Check-in 6/16

How far along are you? 

Any new symptoms?

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? 

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 

How are your other kids doing this week? 

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you like to do the old-fashioned way?

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: STM+ Check-in 6/16

• How far along are you? 17+1 

Any new symptoms? No.. but I am feeling her a lot more often now 😍

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? My next one isn’t for a few weeks 

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 3. They’re 7, 5, and 3

How are your other kids doing this week? Good! Trying to stay busy for the summer

Concerns/Questions: nope

GTKY: What is something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Eat family meals nightly at the table. Sadly I’ve found most people don’t do this anymore 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Starynightsky24 DH and I used ate our dinners on the couch with the tv on but since DS joined our family meals, we've been having all of our meals at the table. It's definitely something I want to continue to encourage!

How far along are you? 19+1

Any new symptoms? Also feeling the baby more consistently and loving that feeling! Been feeling more RLP lately too, less fond of that one.

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Anatomy scan a week from tomorrow! And I don't remember if I mentioned it, but within the last month, COVID restrictions have let up enough so that DH is allowed to be there! And we don't know the baby's sex yet so I'm looking forward to finding out together at that ultrasound.

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 2-year-old

How are your other kids doing this week? Moody and not sleeping as well. I thought it was the potty training throwing him off but then last night I found a molar cutting through. Poor guy. He's actually done really well considering.

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Sending just-because cards via snail mail. Doesn't everyone get a little bit excited when they get something addressed to them in the mail that isn't a bill or junk?

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 19 + 2

Any new symptoms? Not really, back pain is starting to kick in, mostly from sleeping in weird positions.

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Had one Monday. It was uneventful.  Anatomy scan in a couple of weeks

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? 4 yr old son

How are your other kids doing this week? He's pretty good.  It has been really hot so we've been trying to stay busy indoors. 

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you like to do the old-fashioned way?  I like to cook things from scratch like my dad did. Makes me feel closer to him ❤

• How far along are you? 16+6

Any new symptoms? Nothing new, I've definitely had increased movements too which is always nice

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go?  Nothing soon

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? DS, 20 months

How are your other kids doing this week? He has his first fever since starting daycare a few months ago so had to stay home on Monday. I'm counting it lucky that there haven't been more sicknesses and he's already feeling much better (the day of extra naps and movies must've helped).

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you like to do the old-fashioned way? Hmm, not much since I love my modern comforts. I do love reading paper books and also writing letters (for birthdays and back when DH and I were long distance)
  • How far along are you? 19 + 1

Any new symptoms? My back hurts today. I probably shouldn't have picked up my 5-year-old.

Any appointments recently or coming up? How did it go? Still waiting.

How many kids do you already have, and how old are they? DS 5, DD2

How are your other kids doing this week? They're doing ok, better than last week. They have mostly adjusted to our vacation time zone and lodgings.

Concerns/Questions: 

GTKY: What is something you like to do the old-fashioned way? I also enjoy sending cards and letters in the mail. I love collecting stationary and I normally seal envelopes with a wax seal that I melt and pour on there and then stamp.