December 2021 Moms
Options

Hump Day Bump Day! 6/9

Re: Hump Day Bump Day! 6/9

• Options
    @rgn12 Aw! What an adorable little bump! I have a good sized bump, but I’m fairly certain it is alll food. Can’t. Stop. Eating. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    @savedbygrace1213 I can’t stop eating either! I’ve already gained 6lbs 🙈
  • Options
    @rgn12 nice bump!!  And you still haven't told work?  How are you hiding it?   I feel like I am already starting to show and I am 11+1 (due dec. 29)  and they said being first baby may take awhile...  @savedbygrace1213 perhaps it is also just a food bump....    

• Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    @j-to-the-amie I work from home at the moment, so no one has seen below my shoulders in over a year! Haha
  • Options
    @j-to-the-amie I’m definitely showing now at 13 weeks as much as I was at 20 weeks with my first 🙈. @rgn12 I’ve gained around 10 lbs. I can finally make it through the night without a bowl of cereal though so hopefully my weight gain will slow down some. 🤞🏻
  • Options
    @rgn12 I must say, the best part of working at home is sporting the style of professional on top...casual/sportwear (okay...pajamas!) On the bottom.   Definitely can get away with it online :)  that does make more sense. 

@savedbygrace1213 I feel like my bump could MAYBE pass as a beer belly... which people knowing me (before these 3 months) would probably think nothing of it.  But, I am worried at this rate... what size I may be in second trimester...nevermind third trimester... 

• Options
    @brookert615 nice bump!! How many weeks are you?  
  • Options
    @j-to-the-amie I'm 12 weeks! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Loving all your bumps! I feel like mine at 14 weeks is as big as 18 weeks last time! Second babies are crazy 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @brookert615 aw cute little bump!!!
  • Options
    @scaredunprepared Thank you!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    @JamieH2000 same… I didn’t show at all until like 22 weeks last time! 

@brookert615 yay!! Cute baby bump!! I was feeling lonely over here, thank you for joining!! 

@j-to-the-amie yesss! I am definitely going to miss this when I return to the office. I’m holding out as long as possible, hoping I can make it until after maternity leave haha. I may tell one of the admins today though, because it’s starting to look weird that I haven’t even considered coming back with everything opening back up. 

@savedbygrace1213 I’m hoping mine will slow down too! I don’t feel like I’m doing anything differently, although I’m significantly larger than last time. I don’t think I gained weight last time at all until 16-20 weeks haha. I was reading that sometimes in consecutive pregnancies you gain weight faster but it levels out, although I have no personal experience to back this up! 🤣

• Options
    bkjadebkjade member
    edited June 2021
    11 weeks so not much here yet, but enough to make finding a dress to wear tonight without looking like I have a weird gut difficult lol. 
  • Options

14+1 STM

• Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    @scaredunprepared so cute! I love all of your fruit pictures so far!! 
  • Options
    I love everyone’s bumps! So cute!