Infertility
Options

Starting again

Hey everyone. I’m not new and was here in March. I underwent an ivf that had so much potential that failed miserably. It took some time to bounce back. FYI, I’ve been trying for 2 years all with medical help. I’ve done countless IUI’s. DH underwent a fertility surgery to improve his sperm. We don’t know if it was a success yet. 
Anyhow, i may have CD1 today meaning we will start trying again. Due to the way the IVF failed the dr gave me the choice of either another IVF or IUI. I opted for IUI as I think that will give me a chance to ovulate better (the IVF produced 20-30 follicles of which only 8 had eggs and only one was mature so i think giving my body more time to ovulate will be better). 
My RE normally wont be aggressive for the fear of multiples but I’ve proven over and over I can have 3-4 follicles and not get pregnant. She has made an exception for me and is willing to be aggressive. The thing is I don’t know all my options to be aggressive and fear she may not give me all the options trying to keep things under control. What is the most aggressive IUI you have ever done? I’m fine having triplets. I want to be prepared to ask for the most aggressive treatment. I also want to own this choice and not be pressured into something that just wont work. 

Starting to think we may have an unknown fertility issue. I know I have PCOS and high insulin and that my husbands sperm isn’t optimal. But what if that’s not all. 

Re: Starting again

• Options
    Hello! I am sorry you find yourself here again. I hope things will go much better the next time.

I do not have any words of advice, but I am sending you lots of love and positive energy!