Weekly Randoms w/o 6.7

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 6.7

• I decided to have a rummage sale this upcoming Saturday and I’m 100% regretting it now. 😖 So much work with little help and I’m just overwhelmed looking at it.
    TTC History

• @chindiples04 I hate garage sales for that reason! We always stick stuff in our neighbors garage sale because they are retired and have time to do it, and we are young and have young people stuff that people like to buy (cheaper but fine furniture and tools that we've upgraded, pre-baby items we don't use anymore). I hope it turns out to be worth it in the end!
  • Loading the player...
  • @chindimples04 I have no patience for that. Whatever we don't need anymore goes in a garbage bag or Amazon box and heads off to Goodwill when we get a chance. Come to think of it, I need to go through my size M t-shirts. Gonna be a while before any of those fit again probably 😕
  • @chindimples04 good luck! Like @noprobalo I just sort stuff and drop off at good will. I also had a number of clothes that I was hoping to fit into for later that didn't fit with DS, I got some vacuum seal bags and stored them that way, that's also how I stored my maternity clothes after DS. They were a bit wrinkly, but I tossed them in the dryer with some ice cubes and they looked fine.
  • MIL is coming this weekend to spend time with DS while DH and I have a date night and stay the night in a hotel. We've had people babysit him and put him to bed but I have always been there in the AM. I have a long weekend trip with some friends next month, so trying to prepare him for that. Am feeling suuuuuper guilty about it though. Work has me pulled in a lot of different directions right now that I feel that I rarely get time with DS during the week. Trying to remind myself that this will be good for both DH and I as a couple and me individually as well.
  • @gingermama46 ice cubes?! What?! I’ve never heard of that but it seems legit 🤣
  • @kitandcat so our dryer isn't hooked up to water so we can't use a steam option that some have. If you throw a few ice cubes in with your clothes it can help wrinkly clothes release wrinkles. Also works for stuff that's been in the dryer for a while and hasn't been folded. Not that I ever do that because I fold immediately after they're done, not  :D
  • @gingermama46 immediately fold... I'm more of a hang everything and put it away in the organized by color and length closets immediately camp!  Just kidding, I totally use ice cubes or a wet hand towel in the dryer!!
  • I have an ear infection and it hurts. Its impossible to sleep because of the pressure on my ears and I'm so tired. I'm on two different antibiotics (one for the middle ear and one for the outer ear infection) and it's helping but now I'm getting all those fun "you're on antibiotics" side effects. 

Being sick while pregnant is seriously the wooooorst. 
  • @madiirosee I'm not sure about it not being allowed, I think people just block out their faces for privacy since this is a public forum. 
    Your hair looks great!
  • @madiirosee looks beautiful! I need a hair appointment! And yes, what @pizzaplz said, people block their faces since it’s so public and open. Faces usually start showing up if/when the group moves to a private group.
    TTC History

• @madiirosee it looks so great!! I need to get my hair done so badly. My natural color has become this sort of BLAH dark blonde, I call it dishwasher blonde. I haven’t had it done in so long, I’m trying to even remember, maybe 2 1/2 years!