January 2022 Moms
Options

Spotting

Hi, 
This is my first pregnancy ...5 weeks 2 days. 
I’m having some very light pink spotting. I had a tiny bit of cramping so (TMI) but I stuck some toilet paper up in my vagina to see if there was any blood and there was a tiny bit of pink. This happened last night and this afternoon. My doctor had me go do bloodwork today to test my hcg and progesterone. I’m so scared 😟 anyone else gone through anything like this? 

Re: Spotting

• Options
    And sorry, I just realized I should have posted this in the other thread and can’t figure out how to delete it! 😞
  • Options
    @chelswcu12 i had some spotting in the early part of this pregnancy as well. It was just some vaginal irritation that caused it ! I hope everything works out with the bloodwork ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have spotted with my last pregnancy (hes 10.5 months now) and this one. With my last it actually had relatively heavy bleeding (required a pad) and it ended up being low progesterone. This time we checked my progesterone early on and I still had spotting because my supplement dose wasn’t high enough. I haven’t had an ultrasound yet but my betas have been picture perfect so they aren’t worried. I also always spotted after sex. My point being, that unless it’s heavy bleeding I wouldn’t worry and even then it may be something not serious. There’s a lot of blood flowing and changes happening that can lead to occasional bleeding. I know it’s hard but most of the time is no big deal. 
  • Options
    @chelswcu12 how is everything going ?