Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

• Had to start this thread as my hormones are kicking my ass emotionally. We did a last day of school parade for our 4th graders as they move in to the middle school next year. I cried through the whole thing. 😭😭😭 Not so much because they are leaving, but the amazing send off that they got. ❤️
    TTC History

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama46 I’m sorry that happened to you. I wouldn’t want to wait or soak in a cold tub either. That’s such a good self-care thing to do and I always feel uplifted when it’s done. Hopefully you can make do for the baptism and go next week.
  • kandb4kandb4 member
    @noprobalo yes, I do this too! But to be honest that sometimes happens when I'm not pregnant too 😂 also, has anyone read the kids book rosie revere, engineer....made me tear up tonight too
  • k_rn21k_rn21 member
    I ugly cried watching an episode of vampire diaries when Damon and Elaina got split up... I thought he was gone forever. I couldn’t stop crying. My husband thinks I’m insane. 
  • gingermama46gingermama46 member
    edited June 2021
    @mac-n-cheesy I was super upset, so ridiculous. And then DH offered to soak my feet, massage them and try painting them which made me cry more. I ended up getting one after work.

But then also cried after DH told me about a homeless man he gave money too who was super appreciative.

eta:

@k_rn21 DH also thinks I am insane, I ugly cried during an episode of Master Chef where their families come on the other night. He said " you didn't even cry that much during this is us."
  • Cried today because I’m hot as hell and feel swollen as ever. It’s been 90-95 in MN and I’m just miserable anytime I leave the air conditioning. Bleh 
  • @kateshepherd828 Oh no, that's heartbreaking. 😢

@madiirosee It's miserably hot here too and supposed to be for the rest of the week. My feet are swelling and it gets hard to breathe in the heat. I'm scared for the rest of the summer. 😬
  • @madiirosee it was 100 in Wisco on Saturday. It’s going to be a LONG summer!
    TTC History

• k_rn21k_rn21 member
    DH took DD on her first big girl roller coaster on vacation last week..... I cried. 
  • @kitandcat Well, if private space exploration keeps advancing, by the time he's an adult, all we'll need to go to space is a couple mil for the ticket. 😳 (For the record, I plan to stay planetside no matter how much it costs.)
  • A friend posted pictures of her new grandson last night, and all the feels are there for me this morning. I can't wait to hold my baby. 😭
  • DH and I are going on a long weekend trip to Seattle this weekend. 
    I bawled yesterday because I get anxiety leaving my dog with anybody else. Imagine how I’ll be when I have this baby 🥲😅
  • @madiirosee Hope you have fun! I'm sure your dog will be fine. I worry when we drop our dog at the kennel, but I know she always has a great time playing.
  • crying bc I poured myself a small glass of wine last night and it didn't even taste good 
  • @madiirosee honestly the first time i left my baby was the strangest mix of emotions! So excited doe freedom. So sad and scared to be away.  Have fun in Seattle! I can't wait to go next summer. 
  • @madiirosee Aww, what a sweet little face!
  • @noprobalo she totally has that classic doxie face. Huge eyes 👀😂😂
  • @madiirosee it would be so hard to leave those eyes. I hope you enjoy your trip.
  • It’s 113 degrees Fahrenheit here today. I live in California but not my the ocean.
  • @mac-n-cheesy Urgh, I'd cry about that too. I remember I had a business trip several years ago to Folsom. It was more convenient to fly into SFO and get a car than to fly to Sacramento. It was 52 degrees when I landed in San Francisco, and 104 by the time I got to Folsom in the mid-afternoon. Blew my mind.
  • @kitandcat Aw. 😕 And the kids will probably remember none of the struggles, just that they had fun at the splash park. 
  • kandb4kandb4 member
    @kitandcat awwww 😭 if that's not the sweetest, most perfectly timed "rescue." Glad you got a few mins reprieve to reset. *Also, why do they always hold in the poo until the worst times?!*
  • k_rn21k_rn21 member
    Ok… so I didn’t really cry. It was more like a full blown meltdown and tantrum. I was craving a McGriddle from McDonald’s on my way to work the other morning. I ordered my meal, I pay and drive off and I’m so excited I reach in to grab my sandwich and it felt awful thin and I literally said “what the f***?” Out loud because I pull it out and it’s a biscuit… a plain, EMPTY ass biscuit. I was already running behind so I couldn’t turn around and go back and I was starving to just not eat it. So I drove to work choking down this dry biscuit while cursing and holding back tears. Damn you McDonald’s for messing with a pregnant woman’s food!
  • @k_rn21 Awwww. What a bummer. ☹️

Got a little misty eyed watching momma and baby deer wander across my yard. And then another baby comes bolting in from across the neighbor's field. So cute!
  • I "like" a Disney page on FB. It had a post about the Fox and the Hound and I started bawling thinking about the movie.
  • @k_rn21 I would be livid! 

I drove past a HS graduation and cried because DS is going to graduate HS...in 13 years. He's growing up so fast. He starts kindergarten in less than a month. I will be a wreck.
  • The kids and I were all up for a bit at 5am because there was a crazy loud thunderstorm. So then everyone slept in - hallelujah! But because we’d slept in, by the time I walked down the basement stairs to make a cup of coffee (DH keeps the coffee down there on weekdays when he works from home because he has like a zillion cups and I have 1) DH was in a meeting and talking, not just listening. I came back upstairs with my cup of ice (I brew an iced coffee every morning!) and I sobbed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 then I loaded the kids up and drove 2 seconds away to get a coffee LOL