August 2021 Moms

Canadian Moms Check-in

2»

Re: Canadian Moms Check-in

• @doodlemom131 hahaha there are some “boy” and “girl” backs that I would consider gender neutral lol. Like just plain colours or stripes or patterns without words...annoying that they categorize them into boy and girl. I always look in both sections haha.
  • grogugrogu member
    @pickle-chips I'm not seeing them 😭
  • Loading the player...
  • @grogu I think they heard my complaint and took them down. But more likely they sold out.
  • grogugrogu member
    @doodlemom131 boo! I ordered pants for DD because all her pants are flood length 🤣
  • @grogu I just saw BC is booking appointments for the vaccine for pregnant women!! How exciting 
  • grogugrogu member
    @doodlemom131 I booked for May 12!!! I was bouncing off the walls excited last night 🤣 
    Hopefully nova Scotia gets it together soon! 
    Pregnant women are the same risk level as people in their 50's and 60's!
  • grogugrogu member
    Fyi 
    Bed Bath and Beyond/buy Buy baby have a promotion where if you spend $200 you get a $50 coupon to use later, plus you can stack the 20% email sign up bonus with it. 

I'm snagging the Graco triogro for DD because it goes to a Highback booster and it's already on sale at $66 off! So I'll end up saving around $100 on it 
  • FYI just had my Tdap. They said I need to wait 2 weeks before I can get covid vaccine. I'm 99% sure I won't be eligible for another 2-3 weeks anyway so it wasn't a problem for me but just wanted to let you know for timing purposes 😊
  • grogugrogu member
    Good to know @doodlemom131
    I got my covid vaxx yesterday! I think TDap is around 28 weeks for me. 

• FTM/STM/STM+: STM 

Ages of other children: 1DS

What part of Canada are you from?: BC! 

Any questions?: Should we start a Canadian momma's bump group on FB?? 

GTKY: What’s your favourite winter activity for Canadian winters?: I love sledding or just playing in the snow with my son. We have also gone on a horse drawn sleigh in the winter and that was so magical as well.