December 2021 Moms

*TW* Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support

13»

Re: *TW* Spotting/Bleeding/Threatened Loss Support

• bkjadebkjade member
    I'm sorry @scaredunprepared, that is so stressful. Sending  <3 to you. 

I have struggled with anxiety, which has been made worse through PGAL and just try to remember that I am pregnant *today* and stay present. that said, i reached out to my practice when i started bleeding heavier since it felt off to me. if it's concerning perhaps you can message after-hours or go to urgent care?
  • *lurking* I'm sorry you're feeling scared right now.  I had spotting with my first for several weeks, and something very similar where we were at FILs house about to announce that evening, and the spotting came back more bright!  I was still nervous, but I knew we had gotten that far, we might as well tell them!  With the caveat if need be, that it's still early, anything can happen etc., but you wanted them to be able to share in your joy right now!  Right?  Hopefully everything will be fine.  But the worst case scenarios are not good to go through alone, either.  Your family will be able to support you, come what may.  (((hugs)))
  • Loading the player...
  • @scaredunprepared sending you hugs. That's so tough. If you don't want to announce then that is totally okay. I would see how you feel the morning of. 
  • @scaredunprepared that sounds so emotionally draining. I've gotten head bumped and kneed in the belly by my little one quite a few times too and each time is so scary :neutral: . I hope you can take good care of yourself.
  • @scaredunprepared I am so sorry for the rollercoaster of emotions  <3
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @scaredunprepared so happy to hear from you today! I hope your scan tomorrow is perfect and right on track! ❤️
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @scaredunprepared yay!! Wonderful news!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • @scaredunprepared - I'm sorry for another bleeding scare, but I'm so glad to see the update from your NT scan!!! 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• I’ll take any good vibes you have. Was in the ER last night after waking up in blood and passing a HUGE clot. I was sure we lost her. Waited forever for ultrasound results to show baby was ok with a strong heartbeat. Still bleeding and haven’t been able to sleep since we got home at 330am. I’m so scared. Will folllw up with my OB today and hopefully get another scan next week. I plan to bed rest as much as possible this weekend 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @JamieH2000 Oh no! That is so scary! So happy to hear baby looked good. Sending all the love to you and your little babe!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @JamieH2000 I’m so sorry to hear this! Fingers crossed your sweet girl is safe and healthy! 
  • @mockingjay1 thank you so much. 

@JamieH2000 so scary.  I am sorry and I know the fear and uncertainty.  I'll be praying for you and sending good vibes.   Thinking of you!  Hoping for a good update!
  • @JamieH2000 sending positive vibes your way from one Jamie to another!!!

So glad your baby is okay... definitely get lots of rest and take care of yourself! 

• @JamieH2000 sending lots of love your way!
  • bkjadebkjade member
    @JamieH2000 sending ❤️❤️❤️
  • @JamieH2000 Sending you lots of hugs. That's so scary. I hope Tuesday comes quickly for you! ❤
  • Assiram42Assiram42 member
    edited June 2021
  • @JamieH2000 glad things look ok!  Hoping for more good news tuesday.