Options

Weekly Randoms 5/29

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/29

• Options
    HOW DO PEOPLE SLEEP ON THEIR SIDE WITHOUT SHOULDER PAIN!?  

😆 I may have had a rough couple of nights
  • Options
    ^^^ this, suggestions? I feel like it is too early for a big old pillow but I'll go there if need be!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gingerale87 😆 I even have the big giant pillow and no matter where I try and put my arm or how many pillows I use,  my shoulder is killing me after like an hour.  
  • Options
    slizteesliztee member
    I’m a side sleeper! I put my arm up and under my pillow, like I’m resting on my bent arm, but there’s a pillow between my arm and head? Anyway, I don’t really have shoulder pain by laying like this. THAT SAID, I can’t lay too long on one side because my HIPS hurt so freaking baaaaad! 😩
  • Options
    I’ve been putting a pillow under my stomach so I can still kind of sleep on my stomach.
  • Options
    sonoviasonovia member
    Anyone experiencing vaginal dryness? It has bought my sex life to a halt which sucks bc I thought its supposed to be better during pregnancy
  • Options
    slizteesliztee member
    sonovia said:
    Anyone experiencing vaginal dryness? It has bought my sex life to a halt which sucks bc I thought its supposed to be better during pregnancy
    Coconut oil!
  • Options
    sonoviasonovia member
    sliztee said:
    sonovia said:
    Coconut oil!
    Thank you!
  • Options
    @artsiefartsie I had some shoulder pain while sleeping a few weeks back, and honestly it didn't go away until my physical therapist massaged it out. I wish the same tactic worked for my hip pain.
    @gingerale87 I finally broke out my giant u-shaped pillow last night to try to help with my hip pain. Didn't fix it completely, but did make a noticeable difference. I don't think there's such a thing as "too early" if you're uncomfortable while sleeping!
  • Options
    Who is announcing the gender in a fun way??? I need easy ideas to tell my kids. We don’t do huge gender reveal parties but I would like to do something fun/memorable for my kids (ages 7, 5, and 3). Any good ideas???? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Who is announcing the gender in a fun way??? I need easy ideas to tell my kids. We don’t do huge gender reveal parties but I would like to do something fun/memorable for my kids (ages 7, 5, and 3). Any good ideas???? 
    Maybe you could get them color coordinated outfits for newborn picture and either include a little dress or a boys outfit with it? Wrap it up as a gift and let them open it. 

Or you could go with the traditional pink or blue cake. Everyone loves cake.
  • Options
    @Starynightsky24 I've seen people use pinatas with a bunch of strings dangling down and when the "right" one is pulled, pink or blue candy falls out. Sounds like a fun way to share the news with kids.
  • Options
    @Starynightsky24 we are doing a party but how we’re doing it (and finding out ourselves) is by spraying each other with water guns except they’ll be filled with either blue or pink paint 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Thank you everyone! I love the piñata idea! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker