May 2021 Moms

Tuesday Tips!

Found a great sale? Have some great diapering advice? What kind of hold is best for feeding a newborn baby? How to make sure DH is involved? Know the secret to life? Let’s share some advice!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tuesday Tips!

• maybe i'm doing this backwards but coming here asking for a tip!
    have there been any foods/drinks so far that for you tend to make baby move around a bit?  i've only gotten sporadic flutters, and none in past week and i am CRAVING more action!
  • Loading the player...
  • yellingbananayellingbanana member
    edited January 2021
    @ec1212 There are no wrong tips on here! Asking is always good!
    Sometimes I crave juice, and end up chugging a glass. It seems to get baby moving! Also fruit, especially citrus stuff it seems. But maybe my kid just likes fruit? They can taste what you eat! Maybe try some spicy food! 😆 

@mrosek91 I like your style. 

• @asf0613 cold milk works every time for me
  • @asf0613 anything sweet!
  • Painful back? Downward Dog might help! 

• @asf0613 Orange juice works for us! 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• I feel like my little one starts to move around more whenever I drink or eat really cold things. I’m still having a tough time feeling her very often and I haattteeeee it. It feels so wrong to me but I’ve had it in my head it will be around 24 weeks so I’m trying to be patient lol (anterior placenta) 
  • same here with anterior placenta and trying to be patient!  
  • @asf0613 yes this is my first out of 4 pregnancies with this placement and it ja definitely weird and a HUGE difference in the amount of movement I feel. I hate it, sometimes I get worried because I can’t help it. But I know once they get bigger it won’t be an issue then we might be looking back thinking...”remember when we had a bit of a break?!” Lol. I don’t know if 24 weeks will be the magic number for me but mentally it’s just my checkmark! 
  • Found a great sale? Have some great diapering advice? What kind of hold is best for feeding a newborn baby? How to make sure DH is involved? Know the secret to life? Let’s share some advice!

Nothing is important than patience and kindness of heart. I really love the pic you shown.
  • Hmm .. If the child does not move much, maybe you should go to the doctor? This may be a symptom of some problem. If you have nothing to pay for your medical check, you can take a small cash loan at https://cashloansnearby.com/ohio/dayton/ and make sure that nothing threatens your baby's health.
  • Thanks for sharing this information.
  • rossrankinsrossrankins Just Joined
    edited November 2022
    Hi bettjones.