Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 5/28

<p>**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** </p><p>Month/Cycle: </p><p>CD/DPO: </p><p>Timing: </p><p>Typical LP length: </p><p>Testing: </p><p>R/R: </p><p>CS/Q: </p>

Re: TWW Friday 5/28

• Month/Cycle:  Final Treatment Cycle<div>
    </div><div>CD/DPO: 21</div><div>
    </div><div>Timing: 5 day FET</div><div>
    </div><div>Typical LP length: 13/14</div><div>
    </div><div>Testing: Too soon to tell</div><div>
    </div><div>R/R: I auditioned for a musical last night!  (I don't want to say which one because it would be too easy for strangers to Google it and find me 😬) but I had a blast!  I sang the Lusty Month of May from Camelot, and while they knew me, they didn't really know about my background, so that was cool.  I'm pretty sure it's the kind of thing where everyone gets a part, at least in the ensemble, but it's funny how even when it's "low pressure," you still get all those audition nerves!  Ah!  I love it.  And secretly, I feel like it's another good distraction if we get bad news, to have something constructive to throw my energy into, would be a good thing.</div><div>
    </div><div>CS/Q: I set an alarm to start temping at 5AM in the hopes that the last part of my chart would be a bit easier to work with.  And so far, it's not helped lol Totally jagged rocky mountains, but anyway, nice high temp today - could have also been due to getting a little exercise in last night (dancing) - but we'll see.  I have been a serial tester in cycles past, and really drove myself crazy with it, especially due to trigger.  But this time, if it's not meant to last, I really don't want to break the magic, iykwim.  I'm sure I will test before Beta, because that gives me time to process at home, alone / with DH, when I'm prepared for that, rather than waiting for a call from the nurse that may not come at a good time.</div>
  • @BusinessWife that’s awesome! Did you use to sing/act professionally? 

Month/Cycle: 4/2 2AL

CD/DPO:  42/9

Timing: -3,-2,-1,O

Typical LP length: 14?

Testing:  I think Monday. 

R/R: super excited for this weekend! Today is my dads birthday so I think we are getting pizza and going to the pool. Tomorrow I think I’ll try to paint some more shutters and we are going to mass so that in Sunday we can take my mom to the zoo for a belated Mother’s Day. Monday we have a cook out with DHs fam but that’s more neutral I am super excited to see his aunt and uncle from out of town though! I promised them during the pandemic that the next time we saw them I’d bring cannoli from this ama omg little place by our house. The grandma makes them from scratch every day and yells at people in Italian it’s amazing and the whole family is so sweet. 

CS/Q: Bit of a temp dip today but FF is keeping CH, if my temp went up it would have moved.

• Loading the player...
  • @BusinessWife that’s so awesome. I’m totally jealous you put yourself out there in an audition. I miss being in theatre and definitely want to get back into it someday. Also YGPM.

@daisy0322 sounds like a really fun weekend on tap! Also those cannolis sound amazing!!
  • Forgot my own update!

Month/Cycle: 24/2 AL

CD/DPO: 85/10

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13 

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: Should be a pretty chill weekend. We’ve really neglected some interior cleaning so I think we’re going to do some deep cleaning in the house and continue with the gardens. I need to do some weeding and DH is still working on building the edging wall which is a massive project. I did finally hear back from the AC/heating guys and we are going ahead with the project. I’ll likely call today to check on even we can get on the schedule.

CS/Q:

• @gingermama29 (((hugs))). We have a lot of cleaning to do around here too, so that's def on the agenda for Saturday.  At least you're in good company!  Are you putting in central air?  And Thank you!  DH thought it was a bit crazy, but so what lol I feel like they know we'll enough to cast people to their strengths, so I can't really see them putting me in over my head that way, at least.

@daisy0322 Semi!??  My background is more classical / opera and my dance experience is mostly ballet.  This is musical theatre and like - hip hop / tap primarily! 🤣 So not exactly my wheelhouse.  But we had a blast.  Enjoy your dad's Bday!  And please send some of Italian grandma's cannolis my way, too! P+TU ;)
  • @BusinessWife yes we’re putting in central air. We’re replacing our furnace at same time too. I’m so excited for you and hope you get a great role! 
  • @BusinessWife oh that’s so cool! I sand classical and could’ve probably done opera I won lots of contests but I was mad I was just mediocre at the kind of music I wanted to sing so I quit lol I’ve always wanted to try acting but have never had the time. 
  • Aww @daisy0322 you should totally find some way to keep it up!  I never felt like competing with all the intense aspiring divas, so singing at the jazz clubs was much more fun for me for a while there.  What was your preferred style?
  • daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited May 2021
    @BusinessWife i wanted to sing country or rock type stuff but that my voice just isn’t made for it. I’m not awful but I’d never be great 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 32/14

Timing: decent, -3, -1

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: all the BFNs, just taking them because I’m a masochist now

R/R: we have so many fun things planned this weekend! AF could show any day but I’m hoping to get at least Saturday without that joy. 

CS/Q: nope

@businesswife I love that you’re auditioning! I did TONS of theater in high school and college and loved it so much. Maybe I’ll dive  back in eventually. I acted more than I sang but I’ve thought about taking voice again, just for fun.

@gingermama29 enjoy that fresh AC! That’s exciting (and great timing for the summer)!

@daisy0322 cannolis! Those are one of those desserts that can be so crappy if they’re not done well but a little Italian grandma can blow your mind with them. Yum!!