October 2021 Moms

May Symptoms

2»

Re: May Symptoms

• @k_rn21 “drink more water” is my least favorite medical advice from OBs. Like yes, proper hydration helps a lot, but there can be things wrong OTHER than dehydration. #endrant
    TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• @k_rn21 have you ever been hypoglycemic?? What you’re describing sounds similar to episodes I go through when I am. I usually have to eat something quickly and sit down. 
    Good luck though, I’ve heard palpitations are common during pregnancy but I think seeing a cardiologist would be a good idea. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @k_rn21 I had almost the same symptoms a month ago. I woke up with my stomach bothering me so I figure trying to go to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet started to get over heated, my vision started getting blurred and my lower half felt really heavy. I knew I needed to drink water. I got up to go in my bedroom to get water but I felt like I  was going to pass out. I woke my husband up and he gave me a bottle of water. As soon as I drank the water I started feeling better. I have to admit that day I did not drink a lot of water that day plus I ate something high in sodium. My husband thinks I was dehydrated. I've increased my water intake since and have been good. I hope it's nothing serious and just stays isolated to this one episode.

• @k_rn21 I get identical episodes if my blood sugar drops like @madiirosee mentioned. The sudden nausea, feeling hot and vision issues are hallmarks of that. I keep little juice 🧃 boxes in my purse and it goes away in minutes.
  • k_rn21k_rn21 member
    Thanks ladies. The crazy thing was I actually had two muffins, half a brownie and some root beer that morning 🤦🏼‍♀️ But my sugar was 119 and the nurse said given what I ate she figured it would have been a lot higher. So who knows. It’s just frustrating not knowing an exact cause but I guess with pregnancy it’s hard because there’s so many things going on. I’m going to try and eat better, drink more water and I’ll see what the cardiologist has to say. I know one thing... I wish it was October already. 
  • Last night baby girl kicked so hard my stomach moved. 😳😳 scared the S*** out of me 🤣 not any poking out obviously but my stomach just kind of jumped a little. 
    I’m trying to figure out when the kicks will stop startling me so much! 😂 FTM here so still not used to it. 
  • Im getting intermittent round ligament pains this month but not so bad. Leg cramps is a new symptom! I tiptoed to reach up the other day and my leg just cramped. Then while sleeping i would feel some cramps too. Anyone else? 
  • kandb4kandb4 member
    @madiirosee.... you'll slowly get used to the subtle kicks and then the big ole alien rolling across your belly and seeing the elbow/foot pushing against your belly will start 😂😅😂 it's all very weird and cool but definitely startling
  • @tari_sara round ligament here for sure. My chiro will find them and push gently to kind of try to get them to release a little. They get soooo tight!! 
  • @tari_sara I get cramps in my legs almost morning when I stretch. I have to stop midstretch, which is not satisfying, to prevent them. 
    @madiiroseethe round ligament pain right now is so obvious. It feels like random pulsing shooting pain and I hate it.

Im adding random boob cramps to my list. Like why? There aren’t even muscular. 
    TTC History

• @tari_sara yes!! The leg cramps are the worst. I get the leg cramps most often when I haven’t drank enough water that day. 
  • The hip and lower back pain is hitting me already. It's too soon! 😭 I have a massage scheduled for this weekend though, and it can't get here soon enough!
  • @k_rn21 I was reading on my bump updates this week that depending on where baby is sitting it’s common to get dizzy, lightheaded like that because they can be putting pressure on some of your blood vessels. It’s still super scary and something to keep your OB informed of. Hopefully that was the last of that!

my inner pelvis has been so achy. Last pregnancy I had some substantial round ligament pain but this time it seems to have migrated to my pelvis area and is just uncomfortable. 
  • I know this is nuts but I’m already have BH contractions.....I just watched my uterus ball up and relax and could feel how hard it got. Better go drink more water!
    TTC History

• These Midwest weather changes will be the death of me. My allergies have me waking up feeling so awful and almost hungover. Thanks to it being 87 yesterday and 60 today. Woof.
  • @gingermama46 omg I am right there with you! I’m in MN and between the humidity, rain, wind, and temp changes I am suffering. Lol 
  • k_rn21k_rn21 member
    I have a pretty awesome sinus infection. It’s been going on for a week. I called my OB yesterday and they gave me a Z pack. Today was day 2 of it and I still feel like hell. Constant pressure headache and upper right jaw pain. Whyyyyyy can’t I catch a break? 😑
  • Sciatica pain anyone?!!! Holy crap I am in a world of hurt right now with this out of no where. I can barely sit or lay down without feeling so uncomfortable 
  • @bcliffee1 ME!! Omggggg. I feel like I’m being knifed in the tailbone and eventually it moves down the back of either thigh 😭
  • k_rn21k_rn21 member
    @bcliffee1 same. I get a horrible sharp pain at the end of my tailbone especially after sitting too long and it hurts to even move. 
  • kandb4kandb4 member
    My face is starting to react funny to the sun 😩 my cheeks gets all red, splotchy and itchy a few hrs after I've been sitting out in the sun. At first I thought it was my sunscreen so today I didn't put anything on and it still happened. Never happened pre pregnancy or with my other pregnancies. My kids love to be outside and we're officially on summer break now, so this is going to be pretty annoying if it keeps happening