Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 5/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 5/25

• Im posting here because I don’t know exactly where to go...

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 39

WAYDTGKU: BBT OPK CM 

R/R: not a lot going on, Tuesday is laundry day. We may go to the zoo this weekend 

CS/Q:  Im inclined to think I did ovulate? But maybe I’m just bias tomorrow I’ll decide for sure. If I did though I’ll be excited that I was distracted for 1/2 the TWW
    With out Saturday 
    With Saturday 

• Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, OPKs

R/R: I tested this morning because I was a day late (even though I said I wouldn’t this cycle). BFN of course and then I started bleeding an hour later. Thanks for that impeccable timing, body! Oh well, I was at least mentally prepared for this cycle being a wash.

I was MIA yesterday finishing up clearing our fence line for the new fence to hopefully go in on Wednesday! It was HOT, but I’m excited to be moving forward with the project.

CS/Q: Nope

• Loading the player...
  • @daisy0322 I think this might be it! And your CM has dried up? FX this is the quickest TWW ever! 

Month/Cycle: 13/12

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: charting

R/R: Hoping yesterday was my last day of spotting bc I am ready for AF to be over with! Not a whole lot going on this week. I'm trying to finish up a portfolio for one of my classes and then get to work on a project for my advisor that I've been neglecting for a few weeks. I have the rest of the school year (4 weeks!) planned out and all my grading caught up and let me tell you that is a great feeling. Cannot WAIT for summer!

CS/Q: nothing to see yet

• @fameonmain2 Im dying to know because .......look 👏🏼at 👏🏼that👏🏼 timing 👏🏼!!!! But I’m trying not to get too excited because I know it’s not for sure. I’m so happy for you that you get to enjoy summer! You’ve been working so hard, I know 💕

@abjm0325 Im sorry about AF I hate that plus I always feel like I wasted a test (because me testing on DPO 8 totally isn’t wasting them either right???). That’s exciting about the new fence! 
  • @daisy0322 The wasted test is the worst part! I probably need a dedicated laundry day like you. Instead it’s an exciting adventure of “when are we going to run out of clothes?” over here…

@fameonmain2 Woohoo! Sounds like you’re in a good place for the last four weeks!

• @abjm0325 i suck at folding them and putting it away though. I recently bought all super nice laundry baskets on wheels because in thought that would make me more likely to fold it 😂

@b_1029 oh no! Lumber is outrageous right now too I’m sorry. That’s stressful 
  • @daisy0322 is there a reason you changed your Saturday temp from 97.3 to 97.4? I'm not convinced O has happened for you yet since your temps have an overall super low upward trend for the entire length of your cycle. I'm not sure I would consider these last couple temps as a sustained shift. The occasional anovulatory cycle is normal so you may just have to take Provera to induce a bleed and cross your fingers your next cycle goes much more straightforward.

@abjm0325 what a waste of a test! I've done that when my period decides to arrive super late in the day that it's expected. Lately it's been happening for me with these unexpected 14 day LPs instead of 13.

@fameonmain2 bring on summer woo!! I love when the end is in sight

@b_1029 was there a clause in the contract or something that says they have to consult you if there are additional costs to the project? Or is this one of those times where the roofing company is SOL for not including the possibility in their quote? Why TF does a new roof have to be so expensive?? We had some repairs done on ours a few years ago to fix a leak in our bathroom ceiling and added ventilation because it was pretty poor. Thankfully that was a decently cheap project, but the previous companies we had talked to said it would require a whole new roof and of course that immediately meant $30-40k or something ridiculous because we have a pretty large house. Oh, and then add to that the additional cost for the soffit ventilation - that alone would be an extra $1800! Oye. Sometimes I really hate being a homeowner to an old house that has not had many updates.

Month/Cycle: 7 AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: reading "is your body baby-friendly?", only recording all the things (aka no peeking lol), gluten and dairy free

R/R: DH is WFH Thursday and Friday this week YAY!! So excited to have him back home. I do need to start going into our office more regularly so boo, but oh well. I'll likely go in on a day he's also at his office. Or maybe I won't so my poor cat doesn't get lonely haha. My parents have officially moved out of their house and into an apartment near us. Housing market has been so hot they couldn't find anything they liked so they'll have at least the next year to find a house or likely find a lot and build new (their preference). But the gang's all back together now! Minus my brother, but nobody but DH would complain about having to travel to AZ to see him. 

CS/Q: nope

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @inthewoods23 ugh yes I love old homes but there’s so much crap that comes along with them. There’s no such thing as an easy fix. The contract said there could be incremental costs depending on how much bad wood they found, since they obviously wouldn’t know till they started. Idk MH is an accountant and needs to know about each penny hah. I’m happy YH will be home again! That’s exciting about your parents also. 
  • daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited May 2021
    @inthewoods23 sorry I was experimenting i changed it back to 97.3 later. I see the OBGYN in a couple weeks. Provara usually doesn’t work for me i just have to wait. If it ends up being anovulatory they’ll probably say I’m done ovulating for a while. I’m glad YH gets to work from home again! I’m sure that’s nice to have him home. 
  • @daisy0322 do you still get dotted CH with the 97.3 temp?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @b_1029 Wow, that is a pricey project! Hope they will at least keep you all better informed moving forward.

@inthewoods23 Glad your parents are back nearby (since I assume from your post that’s a good thing, haha)!

• @inthewoods23 i do not .... i was experimenting because I was sick and also had a fan about 1 foot from my face all night because it was hot. So far I’m keeping it and marking illness and seeing what tomorrow brings 
  • helllllllllllllllo ahh sorry! posted and ghosted yesterday, so this is my catch up! 
    @fanstasyflyte you're safe per this map!
    Cicadas are on the way as Brood X prepares to swarm 15 states DC
    @acleverusername ha, oh i'm full of what i consider fun(ny?!) expressions. "go pound sand" is one of my favorites, it's nicer than saying "go eff off". i did an osteopath for a little bit in 2019, and i'm glad that's helping you feel better! i know how much it sucks to be in pain, and not being able to be active is like the icing on the shit cake of it. i will say the injections aren't bad! my hips were done in office, my SI joint was done x-ray guided at a surgery center but i was 100% conscious. it just didn't last for me, so i felt like the expense with a high deductible health plan wasn't worth it. 
    @fameonmain2 i guess they're really more the "mid atlantic region" and then that "heartland" area (at least thats what we call that region at work!)
    @bows22 oh we had rain off and on all day monday, and a solid temp drop to like 70. it was GLORIOUS! if there was humidity i literally couldn't tell bc the temp was so glorious. lol got to sleep with the windows open last night which is like my version of heaven. and yea, we get some every year, and then there are like 5 and 7 year ones, but these 17 year ones are ya know apparently like the rapture. 
    @inthewoods23 they are huge, like 2" easily, very crunchy. and it's compounded by their exoskeletons being abandoned, and then they're crawling around out of them. blegh.

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: ntnp

R/R: i am late to game on this, but started watching ginny & georgia last night when i should've been reading my book club book... oops

CS/Q: nada

@daisy0322 fingers crossed for you!

abjm0325 sorry about the negative, but yay for a new fence! 

@fameonmain2 can you send me some of your organizational motivation?

@b_1029 and @inthewoods23 ugh we also have an old house, i literally budget 15% more for any project. something else is always wrong. 

• b_1029b_1029 member
    I also posted and ghosted yesterday, I’m sorry. But @anniemarie887 where I am is in a concentrated section 😬 they are so gross and now my dog is starting to get interested in eating them. Gag me!!! Ginny & Georgia is good!
  • @b_1029 i send my condolences, i am in the same boat. i can literally hear them when i am sitting inside now, with the windows closed. they say the sound level is almost the same decibels as a jackhammer! 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements

R/R: Nothing exciting going on really. Enjoying sewing during my downtime this week, my summer class starts tonight. My back is still bugging me, which is getting really old.

CS/Q: Either my cycle is supper f--ked up or FF is on drugs because it thinks I ovulated on CD8. I've never ovulated before CD18, and it's usually closer to CD30.

• @daisy0322 it does look like you O'd, fingers crossed!
    @abjm0325 sorry about CD1. New fence sounds exciting!
    @fameonmain2 yay impending summer!
    @b_1029 ssorry the project's hitting some bumps, I hope the rest of it goes smoothly. You'd think they'd consult before doing anything that changes the price if only because they don't know how much you can or can't afford.
    @inthewoods23 I'm glad they were able to find a place. It's a huge seller's market out there right now, I have a family member that just listed a house and got and accepted an offer within 5 days, it's nuts.
    @anniemarie887 wooo, no crunchy bugs for us! Looks like we just barely miss out in CT, I'm not going to complain lol. Weird that they're in two distinct clumps.

• daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited May 2021
    @fantasyflyte I’ll feel better one way ir the other after I see another temp I hope.... that’s so cool you sew. I do a hand embroidery type thing- I don’t know what it is lol I just in enjoy it this is what I made my God mother for Christmas this year. They take about 150-200 hours. It’s all cut from felt and hand embroidered and stitched and parts get layers or stuffed. 

• @abjm0325 yes that's a good thing haha. My dad retired earlier this year and *tw*
    there are 2 grandkids now. Sadly none are mine haha
    *end tw*. They've been planning on moving back near my sister and me for the last few years. My sister and I are only about a 20 minute drive away and my parents are currently a mile and a half from us so it's easy to see each other. The area they are interested in though would mean a 20-30 drive to them which isn't bad at all.

@daisy0322 funny how small of a change in temps can make. Hopefully clarity comes in the next few days.

@anniemarie887 and how long are they around? Is it a few days or weeks? I guess it's a good thing I don't live near them. I'd think it's cool for like a day or 2 then be sick of them. And seriously, I never trust those average costs you read online for X work. Somehow our estimates are always at the very top of the range or even above! The only cost we've had that was what we expected was the electrical panel replacement. That was actually pretty dead on from what they say online.

@fantasyflyte I'm gonna go with FF is on drugs lol. Sure you've got the temp bump up, but your temps after CD8 aren't higher than the previous 6. My parents listed their house on a Wednesday, had an open house over the weekend and accepted an offer on Monday. The handful of houses near me have also only had signs for a week or 2 max before there's an "accepted offer" added to the sign. Crazy!

@LJMoon6 yay for catching your surge!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 word on the street is that the population doubles this week, and then they hang out for a month! 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @anniemarie887 I could hear like a general din before, and I just went outside for a few minutes and they’re incredibly loud on my street now. That has just been since this morning. Ugh I am so sick of them and especially all the shells everywhere. 
  • @anniemarie887 omg

@b_1029 is the expectation that you just let the shells decompose over time? :weary:
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • awelloawello member
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: BBT, Charting, OPK

R/R: Nothing in particular today! Overall, a good day. Work was steady busy without being overwhelming, and I got to enjoy my lunch break with my husband. 

CS/Q: None

• @inthewoods23 yea, I mean there’s no point in trying to clean them up. Way too many. 
  • This is filling my heart with quiet dread.  So far no sightings in my county yet... But I feel like it's coming... 😬😬😬
  • @anniemarie887 ngl, I saw that random thread but came here first, and thought you were talking about cleaning up one-off threads. :grimace:
  • Lol @fantasyflyte I mean there’s been way too many of them lately as well. Idiots. 
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    edited May 2021
    Continuing the cicadas talk, I don’t want to make anyone too jealous but this is the side of our house right now. We don’t live in a super bad part either (comparatively) but live close to a park and they’re BAD there. ETA peep the little shell collection on the ground lol

• *lurking from wherever I belong lol*

All this cicada talk had me googling A LOT yesterday. Cicadas are a normal summer thing where I live (that's the only clue you'll get 😉), so I was confused on these whole 17 yr cicadas. I've learned so much, also, very thankful the cicadas stick to themselves and the trees here because I've never seen one 😬🤷‍♀️ sorry you ladies are dealing with all that right now!! So gross. 🤢