GTKY - Guilty Pleasure

What’s your go-to guilty pleasure?
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: GTKY - Guilty Pleasure

• Options
    When I'm in a funk I like to watch cheesy hallmark shows/movies, or older shows like Frasier, Golden girls, the nanny, murder she wrote, or matlock. 😆  They are like a nice warm blanket for my soul. I know I have others but that is all I can think of at the moment.  
  • Options
    @artsiefartsie YES! I watched every episode of That 70’s Show a couple of years ago. 

My go-to is a drink. Probably not the healthiest thing to do, but I can’t just drop everything and start cycling or something with my crew. I can however, drink a glass of wine with dinner or um, lunch if it’s a really rough day 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My guilty pleasure is definitely trashy reality TV 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    slizteesliztee member
    +1 for homogenous predictable Hallmark movies
  • Options
    Starbucks white chocolate mocha frap with a couple pumps of peppermint syrup. Gahhhh so good, but the sugar plus the money cost for those things is like  :s
  • Options
    @RoseShadow873 omg that’s amazing and that’s definitely something I’m stealing 😂
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Most definitely it is the obscene amount of money we spend on Grubhub food delivery 🙈 it got worse during pregnancy since I was tired and MH can live off peanut butter sandwiches/isn't a good cook