Trying to Get Pregnant

Ten Things Tuesday 5.25

What top 10 things are you feeling most thankful for today? List them below! πŸŒ™ 🌟 β˜€οΈΒ 

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 5.25

• 1. Sunshine
    2. Clean water
    3. Work lightening up
    4. MH
    5. My family
    6. The best coworkers
    7. Opportunities ahead
    8. Progress on my dissertation
    9. Peloton app for easy workouts
    10. A full fridge
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.Β  Cool weather
    2.Β  Warm socks
    3.Β  Hot tea
    4.Β  MIL
    5.Β  WFH
    6.Β  TTGP support <3
    7.Β  Yummy, healthy snacks
    8.Β  Peace and quiet
    9.Β  Aps on my phone that are a fun / educational distraction
    10. DH
  • 1. Gardening
    2. DH
    3. Dinner outside with friends
    4. Good books
    5. Time off in the summer
    6. Chocolate
    7. My sister
    8. Taking walks
    9. Planning trips
    10. Coffee

• Loving all your lists this morning!β˜€οΈ
    1) DH making me a healthy breakfast this morning before workπŸ’—
    2) My family
    3) The love & support of the Universe
    4) A tiring contract job coming to a close soon
    5) Flowing job opportunitiesΒ 
    6) Beautiful weather
    7) Friends on TTGPπŸ’•
    8) My amazing doctors & nurses
    9) The wealth of info on the inter websΒ 
    10) Hot tea in the morning and at nightΒ 

• @inthewoods23 Love your comment about the cups. I don’t think you’re weird.πŸ˜„ If you love a product, it’s normal to talk about it. And congrats on the longtime yoga practice! That is sooo impressive.Β 
  • kgg2241kgg2241 member
    edited May 2021
    1) Rain
    2) My health
    3) Costco lol
    4) Online friendships ❀️
    5) Creative people. I loveeee that other people have hobbies or careers that enrich my life (the performing arts or even people who post funny memes for example).
    6) My snuggly cat and my silly dog
    7) Coffee
    8) Mountain views from my window
    9) DH
    10) Planning summer vacations!Β 

Idk what is going on with the spacing.Β 
  • @keikilove girl tell me your secrets to get YH to make you breakfast! πŸ˜‚ I guess I'm just one of those people that when they love a product, they REALLY love a product. Seems to be very much my personality. I have no middle ground sometimes ha
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 |Β Together since 2007 |Β Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3Β |Β all BFN
    IVF #1 |Β 6.11.19Β |Β 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1Β |Β 9.10.19Β |Β BFNΒ "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testingΒ |Β all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2Β |Β 3.31.20Β |Β Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE |Β 8.20.20Β |Β Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! |Β 9.22.20Β |Β MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally |Β starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist |Β 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy |Β 10.1.21Β | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono |Β 10.15.21Β |Β normal
    Bloodwork |Β 10.21.21Β |Β high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22Β B)Β | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch;Β added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI |Β 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check |Β allΒ normal
    Labs |Β high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up |Β 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @inthewoods23 LOL to the cup comment πŸ˜† I don’t think you’re weird. Reminds me to go take that quiz to figure out which to get.Β 

1. My dog even though he’s annoying me with his random barking today 😐
    2. Our new home. Even with its annoyances.Β 
    3. Our cats
    4. Our family
    5. Not having an outdoor job and being able to stay away from the cicadas haha
    6. AC
    7. DH also made me breakfast this morning!
    8. Our health
    9. Journals
    10. Bump friends, past and present.
  • awelloawello member
    1. Warm weather
    2. Sunny days
    3. An understanding employer
    4. My husband
    5. Sweaters in a freezing office
    6. Good coworkers
    7. Good books
    8. Losing weight
    9. Supportive parents
    10. Being alive
  • @inthewoods23 Hhahaha I think the secret is when he feels sorry for me if I’ve been working too much and I’m exhausted or if I’ve had to do tough medical stuff. Last night he gave me my PIO shot in my booty so I bet that prompted him to give me a little extra TLC this morning LOL.
  • 1. DH thinks I’m hot even though I’m not feeling like it
    2. new barrettes (growing out a pixie is soul-crushing)
    3. Spindrift
    4. sunshine through my office window
    5. my best friend
    6. planning a dinner party I have coming up
    7. doing an Instagram fashion challenge that has different color prompts each day and I’ve been impressed how fun it is to not wear pajamas all dayΒ 
    8. my book club on Marco polo
    9. feeling competent at work
    10. long weekend to look forward to
  • @rachelredhead oohhh yes growing out short cuts is a nightmare. I had the Karen/Kate gosling/Victoria Beckham haircut with long in the front, short in the back many years ago. As I'm getting it cut the hairstylist is gushing about how it will grow out so nice with all the layers already in it. No. No it did not grow out nice.

I looked amazing with that haircut but with my hair being wavy I had to straighten it all every day. Growing it out, it didn't start looking cute again until I could get a good portion of the lower part of my hair in low pigtails.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3Β |Β all BFN
    IVF #1 |Β 6.11.19Β |Β 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1Β |Β 9.10.19Β |Β BFNΒ "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testingΒ |Β all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2Β |Β 3.31.20Β |Β Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE |Β 8.20.20Β |Β Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy |Β 10.1.21Β | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork |Β 10.21.21Β |Β high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22Β B)Β | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch;Β added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up |Β 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I genuinely like my hair short, it’s fun and easy and always looked styled. But shortly after I got my pixie my sister had the audacity to get engaged and I want long hair for her wedding. Luckily I have until next summer so it’s plenty of time but it’s driving me insane. I’m finally at the tuck-behind-the-ears point but all the layers are a mess. It was actually funny because the last time I was at the stylist he said, β€œmaybe you should try taking a vitamin to help it grow,” and since we’re TTC I felt like telling him, β€œgrrrrrl, if you knew how many vitamins I’m taking right now you would not be worried about my hair.” 
  • @rachelredhead haha in my experience all these vitamins don't seem to be doing shit making my hair grow any faster than it ever has
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3Β |Β all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause