Weeks 1-2 (8/1-8/14) Check-in 5/23

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: Do you have a green thumb (or simply enjoy gardening)?

Re: Weeks 1-2 (8/1-8/14) Check-in 5/23

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 29+2

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: Pink 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a guinea pig, whoa

Upcoming appointments: June 2 and every two weeks from then on!

How are you feeling?: I walked too much yesterday and hauled a bunch of beach stuff bc DW couldn't come with me to the beach as she was getting a bone infusion. And now today I can barely walk. So that's been fun. Had to find a college kid to come mow the lawn today. Every day is a reminder to slow down at this point. But sitting on the couch etc - don't feel too bad. My fam is going camping this week and I'm not going because I don't think my body could take it.

Rants/Raves: Went from 40 degree nights to 90 degree days? What?

Questions:

GTKY: Do you have a green thumb (or simply enjoy gardening)? I wouldn't say I have a green thumb, but I'm getting good at improving our yard and have even been able to grow grass in several places! Mostly what I do is destroy weeds, vines, thorny bushes etc and other undesirable plants that the seller let become overgrown.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • alexa_94alexa_94 member
    edited May 2021

ETA wrong thread but I might be induced 8/8-8/12

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 27 + 3 due 8/19 

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: baby girl

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments: Wednesday the 26th

Tow are you feeling?: I’m achy in my ribs and exhausted. I will have to go over my labs at my upcoming appointment because it looks like I’m anemic (I have low RBC and hematocrit). I’ve also been experiencing heartburn and lots of bloating🥴 

Rants/Raves: We will be going to Omaha this Memorial Day weekend as a family trip. 

Questions:

GTKY: Do you have a green thumb (or simply enjoy gardening)? Definitely do not have a green thumb but have thought about doing my flower bed.

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 28+4/Aug 12

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a head of lettuce

Upcoming appointments: Doing the 3 hour glucose test today. 

How are you feeling?: Besides some anxiety about the glucose test I feel good. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: Do you have a green thumb (or simply enjoy gardening)? Not even a little bit lol

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Aug. 6/ 29w3d

Team Green/Pink/Blue/Finding Out: 💙💙💙

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the bump says acorn squash but I think baby has been the size of that before? I’m not entirely sure :) but I can feel that he’s running out of room in my belly for sure!

Upcoming appointments: OB appt next Wednesday, growth scan in 3 1/2 weeks 

How are you feeling?: tired. My feet and ankles started to swell this weekend 😩 and I’ve been having Braxton Hicks contractions along with some off and on painful “cramps” like feeling on my lower right side of my abdomen which I’m trying to brush off for now bc they’re infrequent and last 30 seconds or less. Laying down and drinking water today to see if they stop and don’t get worse. I don’t *think* they’re contractions but if they continue into tomorrow I may have to go in to get looked at. 

Rants/Raves: nothing I can think of at the moment

Questions: same as above :) 

GTKY: Do you have a green thumb (or simply enjoy gardening)? I love the idea of gardening, and especially love growing produce but I’m not very good at it. I don’t have a green thumb at all. I can grow tomatoes and bell peppers no problem, but every other veggie/fruit/plant dies easily. Including succulents which makes me laugh because they’re supposed to be so easy to take care of.