December 2021 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 5/20

What are you thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday 5/20

• Options
    I'm thankful for my little family! I'm also thankful for being able to have a job and able to work from home!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bkjadebkjade member
    Thankful for my city. I love this time of year when everyone emerges from their apartments and the parks are full of people, picnics, ice cream trucks and frio frios, music everywhere, and sidewalks are packed with people eating and drinking. It’s just so nice to see everyone enjoying themselves after the past year! 
  • Options
    bkjadebkjade member
    @midwestmomma2 - yes! have a good time  <3 i feel you on the one on one time, i cannot remember the last time i went on a date with my partner (last feb?) 
  • Options
    I’m also thankful for job stability, to be able to work from home and balance work/life easier. 

I’m thankful for my SO, who has picked up my slack without complaint and even though I’m cranky, he doesn’t let it turn into a fight, he just takes it on the chin. 
  • Options
    @threes_companypu jealous! Our Target shut down about 3 yrs ago and now the closest one is about an hour away :(  

@bkjade I love seeing people out and about as well! Always lifts my spirits after a long depressing winter. 

I am thankful to have found a good friend this late in life (finding friends is hard for me). Its so nice to have someone to have a girls night out with every once in awhile and someone that just pops in whenever and doesn’t care what state my house is in!