January 2022 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 5/19

Re: WTF Wednesday 5/19

• Options
    Wtf to hospital parking, amirite? $12 for 3 hours, and I'm guessing the minimum rate was $10 anyway. 
  • Options
    Wtf to looking like I have a 6 month belly at barely almost 7 weeks pregnant. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @firewife2021 right?! I already bought maternity shorts because the bloat is real with this one..it's awful! 
  • Options
    @firewife2021 @dani_0921 SERIOUSLY. WTF WITH THIS BLOAT?
  • Options
    It’s unreal. 

People started asking if I was pregnant. I wanna say kiss my a$$ but they are right 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    +1 on the WTF and big middle finger to bloat. 
    I’ve lost weight (thank you morning sickness 🙄) but look super pregnant 

And bonus WTF to my hormones making me cry about literally everything 
  • Options
    @MrsJessS oh my god, the crying! I’m crying over insane stuff. DS wanted to watch the Circle of Life from the Lion King on YouTube last night at bedtime, and I laid there next to him and watched it and cried. Then I cried like a total weirdo when I was explaining to DH how we had to get to Cars Land at sunset when we go the Disneyland because they light all the signs and play the song from the movie and it would be neat to see it. WTF. 
  • Options
    @Lisa3379 I cried explaining to DS why we move to the side of the road for ambulances. Also I did not know that about Cars Land and now I absolutely need to take DS to see that because he will freak
  • Options
    @justjenaya ugh, why do people do that??? Maybe just tell them you're bloated, or even better, constipated, so they get really uncomfortable at your apparent honesty 😂
  • Options
    My WTF is the year 2022 seems so futuristic and far away there’s no way it’s 8 months from now. Maybe it’s because 2020 was so weird but 2022 definitely feels like it’s years away. I keep doing double takes calculating my due date. 

How foreign the year 2022 feels to me

• Options
    @pajamstagrams Great idea, I will be saying I’m severely constipated from now on!