Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 5/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 5/19

• Options
    daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited May 2021

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: BBT OPKS CM PNV concieve+

R/R: it’s actually really nice out today it has been raining a lot. So we will probably take advantage of that. I did all the laundry yesterday so Wednesday I usually fold it all and deep clean the house. I’m kind of tired though so I’m hoping I find some energy. 

CS/Q: this could be it? I may actually be ovulating... or not who knows. However if I am - that timing tho 👀. Or today could be fall back rise? I mean probably not but that would be okay too. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 I’m glad you found an RE your happy about. Do you like your temp drop? I’m thinking about just getting one I feel like my thermometer isn’t always accurate. I’ll take my temp 2X in a row and sometimes it’ll be off by 0.2. It’s an iProvén brand though and I thought those we’re supposed to be okay. 
  • Options
    I'll return for tags!! The pest control people are on the way, so dropping my update early & will be back! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV

R/R: Rave: It's O day, hooray! Caught that peak OPK yesterday and coming back down immediately (1st test yesterday was peak, second already lighter). Rant: I want the bugs living in my house to die already. My pest control guy is equally as frustrated by our continuing issues.

CS/Q: Nah.

• Options
    @beakay8 no oh that is the worst I hope he’s able to get the bugs this time! The place I was living when I was younger, maybe 21? Got condemned and there were bed bugs in everything I ended up leaving 90% of everything I owned behind because (well I was homeless for a bit) but also I couldn’t get rid of them and I didn’t know what else to do! It’s incredibly frustrating. 
  • Options
    @daisy0322 Nooo. Bed bugs are a fear of mine. We have a roach problem, which is disgusting and annoying. It is *improving* but we can't figure out the last place they must be coming from... 
  • Options
    @daisy0322 hope this is it for O for you!!

@faceonmain2 I'm glad you've gotten in with an RE! That's so great & that it is closer to you. 
  • Options
    @daisy0322 I do like the temp drop a lot even though I'm always complaining about my temp haha. It's nice not to have to wake up at the same time every day since I'm a teacher and that means waking up at 4/5 AM on the weekends for accurate temps. It is a learning curve though, as it adjusts your previous 2 days' temps based on an algorithm (essentially it learns how you sleep). So generally your chart looks smoother. When I have a chance later I can post a regular bbt chart vs. a temp drop chart. I suggest reading up on it on its website first before you purchase, it's a little pricey so you definitely want to know that it's for you! Also happy to answer any other questions you have about it :)

@beakay8 oh no! Are you in a part of the country where that's common? I don't think I've ever seen a roach in the northeast but when we go to Portugal they are everywhere and my BIL had problems with them when he lived in NC.
  • Options
    @beakay8 girl they’re my worst fear still lol but roaches are no fun either! They’re hard to kill off. I hope you get them this time! 

@fameonmain2 that does sound nice- I wake up at different times every day so it’s hard I started out the cycle temping way too late in the morning (730) and half the time I’m up at 630 
  • Options
    @fameonmain2 Yes, quite common down where I am (south central TX). They are very hard to kill but we're getting there. 

@daisy0322 Yeah - not fun but we're making progress. I guess if they aren't dead & gone by next visit (2 weeks from today) then they'll bring in an entomologist! So, this all sucks but that's exciting and I almost want to be able to see what an entomologist does for pest control, haha. 
  • Options
    babyodobabyodo member

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Tracking cycle/BBT/CM/CP, taking PNVs, using OPKs, HIO

R/R: Rant - I hate being old, lol. I went for a run this morning and did 3.5 miles - not super long, but the longest run I've done in over a year, and I'm already sore. It doesn't help that I weeded our front flower beds, mowed the lawn, and moved our living room furniture out to the back porch after my run, so yeah. I'm feeling super old and out of shape right about now.

Rave - New living room furniture today! I'll be sure to post before & after pics, because damn. It's gonna look completely different. The delivery guys should be here any minute now.

CS/Q: Anyone notice their cycle linked up with the moon? I know this sounds very woo-woo, but I almost always ovulate on or around the full moon, and then get AF on or around the new moon. As a pagan, this makes it easy for me to remember, and also makes me feel more womanly haha.

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @babyodo i don’t know anything with the moon but that is cool! I’m excited to see your new living room! 
  • Options
    @daisy0322  That's way too much to be a fallback rise, imho.  But it could be a sign of impending O!???  I hope!???  You want to see the very lowest temp of the whole cycle up to that point, nice rise (could be slow tho, too, not necessarily a yuge spike) and then the sustained shift.  Hopefully everything shoots back up in the morning - and stays up!  fx 

@babyodo Not a pagan, but I have noticed that, too.  New moon / full moon syncing is a real thing due to the moon's gravitational pull on the waters in the follicular cysts?????  OR SOMETHING!?  But anyway, yes.
  • Options
    @babyodo cue opening scene for Outlander. hahaha. 

Didn’t post today because was too busy. Nothing happening over here anyway, Maybe tomorrow. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    @BusinessWife Im hoping for a temp jump in the morning but I had my darkest OPK ever today. Premom scored it as 1.53. This evening it’s a 1. Had to tell MH to pick up Gatorade on the way home because i dont know how long we’ll be BDing every night and he keeps joking hes going to get dehydrated 😂🤣 So I’m thinking maybe it’ll dip again? Who knows. I think my body is so out of wack right now it’s anyone’s guess until temp rise