Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 5/15-5/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Weekend 5/15-5/16

• bows22bows22 member

Month/Cycle: 30/33

CD/DPO: 19/4-5

Timing: Just once, we weren’t really trying 

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Next week sometime 

R/R: Continuing with the crazy dreams, I had one that I was in a talent show and had to sing “somewhere over the rainbow” so random. I can’t sing so it was stressful haha. Anyway I don’t usually post on the weekends but I was so excited that my CHs moved - that CD 14 temp was after several hours of tossing and turning so I knew it was bad. Every day I have tried discarding it but it didn’t make a difference until today! Even though we probably don’t have a chance anyway because of my polyp I feel better that we maybe didn’t totally miss O. Have a great weekend all!

CS/Q: I think O is possibly a day earlier but I’ll still take it 

• daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited May 2021

Month/Cycle: 3/2 

CD/DPO: 29/14

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: 14?

Testing: done testing

R/R: it’s so nice to have my husband back. I’m just really enjoying his company! We have a family cook out  get together later today and we’re looking forward to going to Mass together again tomorrow. 

CS/Q: Will post in chart stalk May 

@bows22 yay for CH! Enjoy your weekend♥️

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 yay for getting crosshairs! Right there with you on the crazy dreams, last night I dreamt that the previous owner of our current home (who we knew well and even came to our wedding) was trying to buy the house across the street from our previous home and we were somehow involved. So weird.

Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO: 33/??

Timing: ??

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: thinking about it because apparently I'm a masochist

R/R: It's the weekend and it's absolutely gorgeous out, I really can't complain. I have some lofty goals for this weekend - finish the draft of my pilot study, start rebuilding better eating and exercise habits, finish the laundry, conquer the small pile of grading that I have... writing this out here for some personal accountability haha. My friend's wedding shower is tomorrow too so I'm excited about that!

CS/Q: So the break from temping/charting has been wonderful for my mental health but I'm done with this now haha. According to FF based on past cycles AF should be due on Monday but I have no idea when I O'ed so I'm totally in the dark. Boobs are definitely sore so I know progesterone has kicked in but everything else is ??? Ready to get back in the temping/charting game which will of course be important if we're not successful and it's time to seek some help.

• @bows22 yay for CH moving! I hate dreams that are stressful. Especially when I know in the moment it's a dream but things are still moving along and it's "wtf am I doing in my childhood home from 25 years ago"

@daisy0322 have fun at the cookout!

@fameonmain2 there is a fine line between knowing all the things from tracking and being blissfully unaware of the details. Good luck getting all your goals finished this weekend!

Month/Cycle: 47/6 AL

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Thursday

R/R: we got rid of soooo much wood during our bonefire last night! We were burning wood for 4.5 hours! Still plenty of wood for at least 3 more fires (I'd say) haha. Might burn more this weekend but it is supposed to rain later today. The only other major thing on my list is laundry. Yippee!

CS/Q: she's a beaut again this cycle.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    @bows22 yay for CH moving and better timing! That’s exciting even if you all aren’t really trying this month. Lol to your dream, that sounds like my worst nightmare! 

@daisy0322 hope you all have fun today! Enjoy your time with YH!

@fameonmain2 LOL I feel you, I tested this morning because I’m crazy apparently. Hope you are able to knock some things off the list this weekend!

@inthewoods23 your chart and timing are looking 🙌🏼 

Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 23

Timing: idk

Typical LP length: 14ish

Testing: I did this morning 😐 why

R/R: i feel like MH’s productive moods and mine never overlap. Imagine all the things we could accomplish if they did! I went to the gym this morning, then came back and pulled some of the jungle weeds in our backyard. MH is sitting watching the cooking channel, which he never does, so that’s an interesting choice. I was instantly annoyed when I saw him sitting on the couch, like be productive too dang it! We only have so many chances! At least it’s beautiful weather for the yard work I want to accomplish this weekend.

CS/Q: nope!

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/1

Timing: decent, HIO EOD this past week as I’m still fuzzy on O (but pretty sure it was yesterday) 

Typical LP length: 14-16

Testing: going to try to hold out to 14 D

R/R: we went wedding dress shop today for my sis and it was SO FUN

CS/Q: what the actual hell is happening with my estrogen? This is my first month using the Mira analyzer so maybe I’ve just always had wild e3 levels but it seems...weird. I’d expect more of a spike of e3 and then an LH spike shortly after. 

• bows22bows22 member
    @daisy0322 yay glad YH is home!

@fameonmain2 have fun at the shower! I vote test!

@inthewoods23 ohhh nice chart! You always have nice charts! We wanted to have a fire tonight but decided to go out for dinner instead. I love sitting out by the fire though, so relaxing!

@b_1029 DH and I have the same issue with not wanting to be productive at the same time! We actually were today (ish....I slacked more but I felt bad that he was doing so much it kept me going. YH needs a little of the guilt that I have haha)

@rachelredhead oh wedding dress shopping sounds so fun! I haven’t done that since my own wedding, it would be so much better to watch someone else try on haha 
  • @daisy0322 so glad he is home! Enjoy the weekend together!!

@inthewoods23 hope the short to-do list means a relaxing weekend for you!

@b_1029 lol I am 100% with you on that. We are never productive together and I get overly annoyed when I am productive and he is not.

@rachelredhead wedding dress shopping sounds like fun!
  • fameonmain2fameonmain2 member
    edited May 2021
    @amelia112 please read the rules of this board and remove these pictures. It’s incredibly triggering for many on this board to see pictures of pregnancy tests. You should post this in the appropriate thread on the First Trimester Board. 
  • amelia112 said:
    Hey everyone, new here! Im TTC and currently 11dpo. Blue veiny boobs, crampy, tired, and really feel like I timed it perfectly this month BUT who knows right?!?!!! I broke down and took my only frer in the house today. I may be crazy, but I swear I see the faintest of the faint line. Anybody else see it or would anyone be so kind to confirm that I have indeed lost my mind? I appreciate any input— good or bad!! 
    QFP minus pics 
  • I did read the rules....... sorry. Doesn’t say anything about not posting pictures. 
  • edited May 2021
    @amelia112, it says it right here in the list of things you should definitely refrain from doing: "Ask if we think you are pregnant or post pictures of your pregnancy test to the boards. While The Bump Community is a great place to give and receive support, only your medical professionals can confirm a pregnancy or diagnose issues."

Speaking as someone who has been trying to get pregnant since 2018 and has never seen a BFP, I have no expertise in the obscure art of divining very faint lines. That having been said, you'll be better off waiting for another few days and retesting. Seriously, how the eff am I (stranger on the internet) supposed to know what's going on in your uterus?
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • On closer study, my money is with: BFN.
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
  • @amelia112

Sorry you missed this. It’s the first rule:

Please remove your pictures. Thanks. 
  • I mean, it also says this in big letters at the top of the TTGP forum boards. It's really hard to miss. Much harder to miss than that ghostly second line.
    History
  • To answer your question....

Yes you've lost your mind....
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • It’s an honest mistake. Being rude to people on the internet is not a good look. But you do you. Won’t be using this forum anymore. Best of luck to you. 
  • Does it make you feel good to be mean to people? It was a mistake. You’re just a rude person. 
  • bows22bows22 member
    amelia112 said:
    It’s an honest mistake. Being rude to people on the internet is not a good look. But you do you. Won’t be using this forum anymore. Best of luck to you. 
    amelia112 said:
    Does it make you feel good to be mean to people? It was a mistake. You’re just a rude person. 
    Trust me no one feels good about this
  • I'm sorry, did you want an honest answer or did you want false hope that you're KU this month?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • thanks @rachelredhead. I feel like I should apologize kinda generally for being a little fast to the sarcasm. I just... am in no mood for a stranger's wishful thinking peestick.
    History
  • @optimistgardener nah it was totally warranted. This is what, the 4th person in the last week to drive by post? It's ridiculous to be asked these things all the time!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause