January 2022 Moms

So so so so HUNGRY

What in the world. 

I usually eat but the hunger that is gnawing at my backbone is unreal. I had hyper emesis nearly from the moment of conception with my previous pregnancies so this in new. But its too early for this and the intensity! 

Anyone else feeling like this? 

Re: So so so so HUNGRY

• I'm hungry but nauseated at the same time. It's a vicious cycle. I know I need to eat, and my stomach will be rumbling, but nothing sounds good, and almost everything makes me stomach churn. I just want to be able to feel and eat like a normal person!
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm exactly how @magalina_h described it. Hungry, but everything sounds disgusting. The only thing I ever want to eat is fruit, like... insane amounts of fruit. And I'm constantly thirsty. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I had that feeling @magalina_h last week. I'm eating better now (but still get a little queasy) after meals. I am craving insane amounts of cheese and crackers. 
  • @Lisa3379 Yes to the fruit! I ate an entire personal waterman last night!

So I tried the preggypops or drop candies for the first time today. I've heard mixed reviews on them. So far they have worked. I was able to eat my eggs this morning without the feeling of them coming back up
  • @Lisa3379 I'm always super thirsty now too! And I don't find that I need to pee frequently, sooo oops, guess I'm dehydrated. 

I'm usually hungry (except in the morning) and everything sounds good and this is super weird because last time, by now, I was definitely not hungry and everything smelled awful. Keep waiting for that nausea to kick in though...
  • I'm at the point where if I don't eat every 1-2 hours, I feel like I might be sick. 
  • Same here, I don't know why.