Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 5/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 5/13

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV

R/R: It's finally warming up a bit here in PA.  It is really helping my mood today. 

CS/Q: temps are continuing to rise.  Still no crosshairs but I think I may have O'ed a day or so ago. Maybe I will get crosshairs tomorrow. 

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Options
    @ReadyForaB yay for warmer weather. Same in NY today. I’m hoping we’re done with the frost advisories though.

Month/Cycle: 23/2 AL

CD: 70

WAYDTGKU: waiting for this marathon cycle to end, hopefully through medication  

R/R: I felt nauseated all day yesterday but still forced myself to get a workout in, for which I’m proud of myself. I feel better today thankfully but have post nasal drip that is messing with my throat. Aside from that, we have 2/3 candidates back for teaching demos this afternoon. I’m excited to see them in action. We’ll see the last candidate tomorrow and then will debrief on all of them afterwards. 

CS/Q:  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ReadyforaB hooray for warmer weather! we're having a slightly cool snap down here in Texas, and I just want it to be HOT now all the time. 

@gingermama29 Crossing my fingers you get to end this cycle soon, and all the continued luck on candidates today and tomorrow for teaching demos! 

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV

R/R: I had a surprise vaccine at my annual physical yesterday, so that's kicking my ass today + triggered a migraine, so really feeling crappy. I guess fortunately all of the work I need to handle today is some low-key coordination & scheduling stuff that I don't feel bad about taking me a little longer than normal; it's good stuff to slow down on while I suffer lol. I woke MH up at 5 AM to get me migraine meds and thank goodness those has kicked in by the time the smoke alarms mysteriously went off at 6 AM. It's a nearly comical morning of things being annoyingly bad. Anyway, yesterday I lurked and today I'll likely lurk again; not much happening in the WTO side of this cycle.

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @gingermama29 Agree on the frost advisories.  I bought plants way to early and I am sick of bringing them inside at night. 

@beakay8 I's sorry you were dealing with a migraine.  I am also a sufferer.  It can really ruin a day (or days).  I am glad the meds kicked in though!

TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options

Hi y'all. apologies for ghosting this week. 

@ReadyForaB fx for crosshairs and lovely warm weather! any plans if the weather holds out this weekend?

@gingermama29 I'm sorry this cycle is so long, it sounds really frustrating but hope the teacher demos go well!

@beakay8 eyyy congrats on the vaccine! +1 to the migraine club, they totally knock me out. I hope it subsides before end of the day today

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: pnv, cm/cp, bbt, cbad/opk, preseed

R/R: I posted in the weekend thread kind of late about what's been going on. MH's grandfather was in the hospital and then very early Monday morning he passed with MH and MIL and myself at his side. We flew out to socal from Seattle on Friday to be with him and go back home today...and then I get to turn right around tomorrow and fly to FL to celebrate graduation and see my own family and friends. It's been a rollercoaster week with high highs and low lows.

CS/Q: I ran out of CBAD and premom opk strips so I ran out and got some of the CB easy ones with the blue lines? never again, they were confusing, but it looks like O is today.

• Options
    @chgilmore just lots of walks!  We have a dairy farm by my house that sells ice cream.  We love to just go there, get ice cream and walk around checking out the animals and nature. That is all I want to do this weekend haha. 
    TTC History:

BFP November 2015

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

• Options
    @chgilmore So this was a pneumonia vaccine (already fully vaxxed for COVID woo!) but I feel like after dealing with that dose, I thought this vax would be so easy and oops, side effects still suck bahaha. Your week definitely is a rollercoaster, wow. That's so much up and down. <3
  • Options

@chgilmore that is a whirlwind week!

@gingermama29 ugh on this long cycle, I’m sorry you’re still in this limbo. 

@beakay8 migraines take me OUT. I’m sorry you’re dealing with that monster. 

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Mira, HIO

R/R: I can’t think of anything 

CS/Q: this is my first month using the Mira analyzer. I’ve struggled this week because it keeps showing O on different days. In the grand scheme, we’ve HIO EOD in the fertile week so that’s not bad just wish I had an idea about whether we hit O. Mira says O is today, but I think it could be tomorrow, too. Chart below shows a peak as of this morning (the earlier peak and crash is what confused me). Thoughts? Wouldn’t O more likely to be tomorrow if the peak is this morning? 

• Options
    kgg2241kgg2241 member
    @rachelredhead this is my first month using Mira too. I think it looks like O is maybe tomorrow for you, but it could be today if that was the end of your peak. I would test again today to see if your LH keeps going up. I had a mini estrogen surge too and then it went down again before going back up. My chart is in the spoiler. I quit testing after I was fairly certain that was my peak to save money on wands 💸💸💸. 
  • Options
    @kgg2241 good call on testing again! I usually don’t test more than once because 💰 but also because if I test later in the day I end up dehydrating myself because I’m worried about dilution. 😂 The brain space this stuff occupies boggles the mind. It’s helpful to see your chart, too, thanks! 
  • Options

Replying from yesterday's thread: @BusinessWife Noom was great to help me lose about 30lbs last year, about 20 of which I've gained back, but I can't afford to pay for it anymore. It starts to feel a bit gimmicky after the initial 16 weeks, though.

@ReadyForaB I hope you get those CH soon

@gingermama29 I hope the interviews/demos go well

@beakay8 yay vaccine, but boooo migraine. I think my 2nd covid dose contributed to a major migraine a few days later, it sucked. Heads are stupid.

@chgilmore sorry for your/YH's family's loss.

@rachelredhead I don't have any experience with Mira, but I hope you get some clarity soon.

Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 29

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon supplements

R/R: 1 final down, 2 more to go today. And then I'm free of the spring semester! And it's gorgeous outside today so we can actually do some laundry (trying to avoid dryer and only use clothesline for clothes where possible.

CS/Q: just hanging out here until next cycle since I believe I missed O, and expecting my period tomorrow. We'll see!

• Options
    babyodobabyodo member

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Tracking cycle/BBT/CM/CP, taking PNVs, using OPKs, horizontal tango

R/R: Rant - Not much to complain about. I came into work all ready to confront the chick who pissed me off on Monday, and she's not even at work today. *whomp whomp* At least I have another day to get my thoughts in order.

Rave - I managed to impart knowledge on three different people today, so that felt really good. It's nice knowing that the stuff I've retained over the years can still help others learn and grow, and that I'm not completely out of touch (lol).

CS/Q: Nah

@beakay8 - I, too, got a wicked bad headache from my second dose. Thankfully, my symptoms only lasted about 12 hours. I feel like I lucked out in that department.

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @beakay8 ooof to the surprise vaccine. Hopefully you’ll feel better quickly.

@chgilmore I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs.

@fantasyflyte oooh I’ve never done laundry using a clothesline but I love the idea. Good luck with the rest of your finals!

@babyodo that’s always such a satisfying feeling!
  • Options
    @ReadyForaB that weekend sounds absolutely perfect
    @beakay8 @rachelredhead @fantasyflyte @gingermama29 thank you for the support and well wishes. This is a big and sudden change for the family that will take time to adjust to. I'm appreciating any support and am very grateful to have this additional community :) looking forward to getting back into the swing of dailies but I have been lurking! <3