Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 5/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 5/11

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, vitamins

R/R: Got a high OPK reading last night, which was awesome. Rant is that DH was too tired to do anything about it. Now I’m worried we missed the window between my migraine this weekend and his apathy last night. Not the end of the world, but c’mon! Help a girl out a little here.

In other news, I have a presentation for work I HAVE to get recorded today. So of course I’m on TB instead.  :D

CS/Q: Nope

• @abjm0325 haha also should be working here.  

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 22 *eye roll*

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV

R/R: Annoyed at my body and lack of O so far.  But you'll have that I suppose. Also, I have been slacking on my workouts and eating like crap.  I feel like crap.  I need to start doing something about it. 

CS/Q: nope.

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 23/2 AL

CD: 68

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, temping

R/R: today will probably be a post and ghost until this evening. I’m sitting in interviews all day for the open music teacher position for next year. We have 6 candidates today so here’s hoping one of them is a good fit. I’m selfishly still so bummed the current teacher is leaving. 

CS/Q: 

• Good morning, good morning.

CD: 11 (gotta say, loving my CD matching the date because I usually have to open an app to check) 

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNV

R/R: Rant: It is a coworker's last week at work, and she's the first person to ever leave our team, and it's sad; she's great! She and her spouse are relocating to another state, and I'm happy for them, but bummed for us. So, back into the breach of hiring again. Rave: We finally got the kitchen entirely clean last night! Life has been so hard lately, and our entire house has been a disaster, but we finally, finally buckled down and did all the dishes yesterday/last night, and it was a team effort, and I'm so happy we're reset on that front. 

CS/Q: 

@gingermama29 good luck with interviews today! we're about to hire so I'm gearing back up for that whole process, too. 

@ReadyForaB sorry your cycle is frustrating you, and totally understand the feeling like crap & wanting to do something to feel better. rooting for you! 

@abjm0325 that's always so frustrating, and I went through that last cycle with poor timing because of life things & mood, which happens but doesn't make it less like "really? the timing of all of this is *this* 2 day window?" 

• @abjm0325 the timing stuff is so frustrating (as stated in my comment below). Bleh.

@beakay8 I need to channel your kitchen mojo. 

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: pnv, Mira, HIO

R/R: I am wearing bright yellow jeans and they make me happy. It’s the little things. 

CS/Q: according to Mira I’ll O tomorrow so gonna try to get busy today and tomorrow. We HIO this morning but DH didn’t finish so I’m not counting that. He gets performance anxiety so I lied afterwards and said I didn’t really know when I’d ovulate, but probably not til this weekend. I need to just keep my trap totally shut about O around him because I know it stresses him out, poor guy. I’ve tried to explain to him that the whole point of checking OPKs and using the Mira is to have an idea of the window of opportunity, not put pressure on one particular moment. So I’m trying to get him to think about it more like, hey, more sex this week and not, Give Me Your Sperm Right Now. 🤷‍♀️😂 I guess this is really a rant, not a question. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• @abjm0325 nothing like avoiding work responsibilities by using TB lol

@ReadyForaB the days leading up to O are always the most annoying. Hoping O comes for you soon!

@gingermama29 GL with the interviews!

@beakay8 yes having a cleaned kitchen is the best feeling! When we finally clean off our island it feels huge haha

@rachelredhead does he still get performance anxiety if you just mention being in your FW?

Month/Cycle: 6 AL

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: temping, opks, CM, GF/DF diet, supplements

R/R: I have a pretty strong dislike for sales managers. My group logs certain calls we have with customers and while there is certain info that's required, we're not always given that info (like last name) so I'll just enter a "-" in the field so it's filled. Well this one sales guy asks me if I have a guy's last name and his email address. I told him no. When I spoke with him on the phone he didn't provide either of those. I listed his phone number, go talk to him yourself and get that info. Ugh. Not important to me! But ok... I probably should be a team player, but our group is kind of a dumping ground for just about everyone else so of course I'm not going to put additional effort into something that has no bearing on my day to day stuff.

CS/Q: my temp didn't bump up much this morning. Still pretty sure O was Sunday so hopefully I get CH tomorrow. I'm probably going to need to discard those couple high temps.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • <p>Month/Cycle: Final Treatment
    </p><p>CD: 4</p><p>WAYDTGKU: Natural FET</p><p>R/R:  Sorry if I'm not feeling super interactive right now.  I guess I'm still just kinda bummed, but trying to remain optimistic that things could go completely differently this time...  I am also exhausted.  It's wonderful to get the visits, but it's not exactly easy commuting over to MILs to work from her house and hour+ away.  The rest of the week should be a little easier in that regard, but there's a LOT of work to do to get the house ready for Saturday.  Also glad for a pretty short AF, maybe O will be a little sooner this time too.  I don't have to go back in again till Monday, but depending on how I feel, I may see if I can come in on Sunday instead (which will probably actually mean coming in again on Tuesday, or could be all three days in a row lol which would defeat the purpose a bit of lightening the load. lol we'll see.) It's just so hard going in for morning monitoring and then driving to MILs.  I don't get home again till about 8PM, so it's just SUCH a long day.</p><p>CS/Q: NATM</p><p>
    </p><p>
    </p><p>
    </p><p>@beakay8 LOL that does make it nice and easy to remember when the CD matches the date!  :D </p><p>
    </p><p>@gingermama29  GL with the interviews!  That actually sounds like fun; hopefully something really great will come out of it!</p><p>
    </p><p>@ReadyForaB Ach, it can be so hard to snap back into it once motivation starts to flag.  Sometimes I feel like the positive dietary changes help spark more energy around working out, too.  FX you're feeling better soon (((hugs)))</p><p>
    </p><p>@abjm0325  ooh!  GL with your presentation!  Let us know how it goes at the EOD!  ;)</p>
  • @inthewoods23 telling him it’s the fertile week is fine, no stress. Now that I think about it, I think the issue is that I have the Mira analyzer on our bathroom sink so he sees that I’m testing, hears it sync, knows I’m seeing that info. He asked me about it and I told him O looked like it would be today/tomorrow. Before with just OPKs it was more hidden, he didn’t even think to ask about it. So I’ll just put the analyzer in the cupboard from now on. Out of sight out of mind. 

@BusinessWife that commute process for monitoring sounds exhausting. Ugh. I’m sorry you’re getting worn down by that. Anything fun you can do while you commute? Language CDs, podcasts, audiobooks? Hope you feel rejuvenated soon. 
  • Thank you <3 @rachelredhead Yes, it is a grind.  I need to leave by about 530, so my alarm goes off at 4, I can usually crawl back into bed till about 430ish (after I temp, pee, and take my pill) and then it's off to the races.  I need to be home from the clinic by about 7 in order to turn around and leave by like 730 latest (not that I have been here on time the past two days anyway lol)  I have been listening to a couple different podcasts to help pass the time, so I definitely don't mind the peace and quiet.  It's just the sleep deprivation that starts to get to me by the end of the day.  One day last cycle, I literally fell asleep in my chair after lunch lol
  • @BusinessWife don't feel bad taking a break from here if you need it. Take care of yourself.

@rachelredhead out of sight, out of mind sounds like a solid plan. I stopped telling DH when I got positive OPKs or near positives so that he doesn't feel like sex is so scheduled.

DH just came up to me to tell me he thinks he's getting a migraine. I thought about needing one more HIO session today in case yesterday was O instead of Sunday but at this point our timing is quite good so I won't push it. Phew.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @ReadyForaB Ugh, I need some motivation to get back to eating better too.

@gingermama29 I hope you find a good candidate today!

@beakay8 Good team members leaving is always so hard. Glad you’re feeling better about your kitchen!

@rachelredhead Yeesh, I hate that timing has to be so stressful! If only it was like I thought when I was a teenager and we could get pregnant any time.

@inthewoods23 Haha, TB is always a great time sink.

@BusinessWife I finished the presentation! So I rewarded myself with more time wasting, haha.

@keikilove Grr, that’s so frustrating! I hope you have a better day today.