September 2021 Moms

Weekly Check-in: 5/10/21 (9/1-9/15)

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 
Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:
Upcoming appointments:
How are you feeling?:
Rants/Raves:
Questions:
GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekly Check-in: 5/10/21 (9/1-9/15)

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: due 9/9, I’m 22+4
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a guinea pig!
    Upcoming appointments: not until 5/27 for my 1 hour glucose test 
    How are you feeling?: tired, my back hurts at night.
    Rants/Raves: DS is going through a big not-listening streak and it’s wearing on my nerves.
    Questions: 
    GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? Hands-down: Leonardo DiCaprio!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: September 13/22 weeks
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a bell pepper
    Upcoming appointments: I see my midwife tomorrow (5/11) and have a fetal echocardiogram on Thursday (5/13)
    How are you feeling?: Good! I think I am adjusting to the baby bump because I didn't have as much back pain this week. 
    Rants/Raves: I'm pretty sure we finished our registry!
    Questions: No, I think I am good!
    GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? Probably Jonathan Taylor Thomas. 🤣

• Loading the player...
  • muggsdmuggsd member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/11, 22w2d
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a coconut
    Upcoming appointments: I’m not too sure... we will be travelling soon for my husbands work so I’ll miss my next midwife appt. 
    How are you feeling?: pretty good! I have nausea here and there but overall I can’t complain. 
    Rants/Raves: still waiting to book our travel.... oh well. While I’m researching travelling to Ottawa for husbands work I’m also researching for a trip to Hawaii next year so it makes it better :) 
    Questions: 
    GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? I honestly can’t remember. Clearly it wasn’t a huge crush haha. 
  • nasalot188nasalot188 member
    edited May 2021
    @williams-jen Man my kid too! He has definitely hit the terrible two's and it is non stop tantrums and crying and sass... :/
    @emeraldduchess me too! JTT for suuuure haha we also have the same birthday so I thought we were soulmates  :D
    @muggsd Hawaii sounds amazing. I need to start planning a future trip to make myself feel better lol

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: September 4th/23+1
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Grapefruit!
    Upcoming appointments: Not till next week for my 24wk appt and glucose test
    How are you feeling?: Pretty good lately. I got my Covid vaccine on Saturday and my arm is quite sore but otherwise no crazy side effects just tired.
    Rants/Raves: My boys got me up at 630am this morning and then fought non-stop till I took the youngest to daycare. Ugh...I'm exhausted already its 930 
    Questions: NATM
    GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? I'm with @emeraldduchess it was definitely JTT! I LOVED him haha and watched Home Improvement every week so see his cute face. He did not age well though...poor guy haha.

• @williams-jen We are in the same boat with our 2 year old DS!  His favorite thing to say is "I don't want tooooo!" Praying this is just a short phase because that's getting old real quick!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/26, 20w1d.  Got a message from my doc that they scheduled my c-section for 9/21.  Eek!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: banana
    Upcoming appointments:  Next appt at the end of the month....should be just a normal visit.  When is the 1 hour glucose test normally?  Can't remember when that usually is. 
    How are you feeling?: Overall, so much better.  Starting to have RLP, and my allergies are on fire.  For the first time in my life, I actually peed on myself when I sneezed lol
    Rants/Raves: We leaving on Thurs to go on a family weekend trip to Texas, so excited about that! 
    Questions:  none at the moment
    GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush?  Devin Sawa...."can I keep you?" ::melt::
  • Just realized I posted in the wrong check-in!  I can just blame pregnancy brain, right? Re-posting in the correct thread!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 22 + 4
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: corn on the cob
    Upcoming appointments: none until June 4th.
    How are you feeling?: I'm feeling huge.  Overall I'm pretty good just sleepy. 
    Rants/Raves: natm
    Questions: natm
    GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? David Duchovny. 
  • muggsdmuggsd member
    @sawasap thanks! My husbands family lives in Kanata so hopefully if they lift the restrictions we will be able to see them a bit! We will be in the area for around a month so hopefully the weather gets better while we are there! 🤞🏼
  • lmcwlmcw member
    @williams-jen @nasalot188 @penny624 Right there with you guys. Almost 2yo and it's a whole lot of "no" and selective hearing and pouting over here :neutral:
    @muggsd Still waiting?? That's so frustrating! 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: September 12, 22+1
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: As tall as a pencil!
    Upcoming appointments: GP next week; still waiting to hear from my OB about a first appointment.
    How are you feeling?: Mostly good, but already getting uncomfortable standing up. It's like I suddenly have no abs and I keep forgetting. Still a lot of ligament pain, which I don't remember from my first pregnancy. 
    Rants/Raves: Nothing to rant about, we're in the middle of birthday/anniversary/mother's day/birthday week so there's a lot of nice stuff going on in our house this week!
    Questions: Are any of you S+TMs pregnant again after a c-section and feeling like you have pain that might be associated with your c-section scar? Haven't had a C, but had abdominal surgery halfway through my first pregnancy, and am feeling so much discomfort that I do not remember from my first. A lot of it seems to line up with the ends of my incision scar, wondering if I'm imaging it or if anyone else has felt the same.
    GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? Brad Renfro! Starred opposite JTT in Tom and Huck and I thought his floppy hair was so cute. I had to goggle to remember his name and found out he died like 12 years ago  :o

• @emeraldduchess good luck with the fetal echocardiogram!

@muggsd  I'd love to go to Hawaii!  It was one of out honeymoon choices but we decided on a different destination.

@penny624 peeing yourself is the worst!  I do it a lot when I cough but it was horrible when I'd have morning sickness and pee while I threw up.  Ugh!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 22+6
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: guinea pig
    Upcoming appointments: next appointment isn't until June
    How are you feeling?: I had a pretty bad headache yesterday (I miss Excedrin migraine) but otherwise okay.  I'm definitely getting more out of breath as each week passes.
    Rants/Raves: my 4 year old has been getting up at 5:30 for the past two weeks and I can't handle it.  Thankfully my husband has been an angel and lets me sleep while he gets up with him.
    Questions:
    GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? I think JTT...I had those teen beat posters of him.  I also loved Scott Wolf from Party of Five and was convinced I'd name my child Bailey.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @muggsd Hawaii! Lovely!

@nasalot188 I’m glad you didn’t have any bad side effects from your shot!

@sawasap DH keeps telling me the baby doesn’t like him because baby ALWAYS stops kicking right when he tries to feel lol. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9/11 (22+3)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a guinea pig

Upcoming appointments: 24 week appointment 2 weeks from tomorrow 

How are you feeling?: I can’t sleep!!! It’s so frustrating. It’s not like I have to pee all night, and I don’t think it’s baby movement waking me up. Yet I’m up every 2 hours. Ugh. 

Rants/Raves: I suppose my can’t sleep rant is my rant of the week lol!

Questions:

GTKY: Who was your first celebrity crush? oh man I truly cannot remember! They definitely changed rapidly lol