November 2021 Moms

Facebook Group

rmcollins530rmcollins530 member
edited May 2021 in November 2021 Moms
I try to keep up in here but I only check in once every 1-2 weeks. Anyone interested in also joining a Facebook group? I didn’t see one in previous threads and thought this could help some members out along with myself!

Re: Facebook Group

• @rmcollins530 I also rarely check in. I'm down for a fb group but I will say that the only reason I am on fb is because of my F19 mom group so I have a sketchy fake profile. With F19 we only made the move after many months (we were private on the bump first, etc) so we knew enough about each other to share our names and whatnot and everyone was down with me and one other member just making up accounts so we could keep up on fb. I don't know how people would feel about that here since we haven't bee going as long. 
  • Loading the player...
  • tanyadktanyadk member
    I don’t have FB so wouldn’t join. I’m liking the structure on here for now. 
  • I see Facebook groups differently because of how I share things and use it. I’m in multiple groups for specific crafting and working out with strangers that are constantly their for support and encouragement of others.

@sliztee like I said originally I check in at the most once a week and that’s usually one a random post. I’ve found this group when I was a little over four weeks but with an active toddler and working 50-60 hours a week I don’t think of checking in here.

I apologize if some don’t care if Facebook it is just easier in general for me to not miss anything. 
  • It's not all that busy on here to not be able to catch up once a week. I'm definitely more comfortable on here than Facebook for now. The Bump experience is unique anyway, isn't that why we are here?
  • @rmcollins530 you know it’s possible for us to go and see where on The Bump you’ve posted, right? You introduced yourself in the intros thread and then NEVER posted again. You didn’t “check in once or twice a week.” You never checked in. Maybe you’re confusing checking in with lurking? I’m not trying to be mean but for me, that is a huge red flag of someone trying to get personal information out of me by having my name and other private info from my Facebook. Hence why we wait to join FB or other more private platforms. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @doodleoodle if so I feel like you're really playing a long game  :D
  • There’s a really active subreddit for November 21
  • I would love a Facebook group! I find it hard to keep up with checking this.
  • For those who do prefer Facebook, there are usually Facebook birth month groups already established on there for you to check out ❤❤
  • I feel like a look like a troll these days, maybe I am one?? lol