December 2021 Moms

Ten Things Tuesday 5/4

I really liked Ten Things Tuesday on my youngest daughter’s board, it was fun to get to know each other better. I am also looking for distractions from my first appointment today  :D tell me some stuff! 

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 5/4

• Loading the player...
  • bkjadebkjade member
    @melbel0824 yes #10. So 😴. I feel like I’m getting behind in life bc I am sleeping so much 😭 
  • the fatigue is REAL. Sometimes I feel I can barely function. Then my husband has the audacity to give me a hard time when I want to go to bed early.
  • 1. Just realized I was wearing DH's orange crocs. (they are outdoor shoes). 
    2. Am so behind on house work, but I'm so tired I can't move. 
    3. Had a very nice surprise birthday party last Saturday that DH planned.
    4. Am very nervous for my first U/S tomorrow, PGAL brain. 
    5. Might be getting a new sewing machine this week thanks to my mom😁
    6. Making pizza for dinner tonight, hope I feel like eating some of it.
    7. Am thankful I was able to get some info. from my OB even though I don't get to see him for a few more weeks. (still have to book the appointment. Will be doing that after the u/s tomorrow).
    8. Possibly get to have lunch with a friend this week for her birthday on Friday.
    9. Am looking forward to getting my housework all done. See #2.
    10. Want to start going back to the gym but am very un-motivated. (its been 3 weeks since I've gone.).
  • @bkjade I wish I could try these pop tarts you speak of. I’d say, get the pop tarts! 

1. My Dr office changed how they do things and they won’t set up my first appointment until I go in and get a blood test done to confirm I’m pregnant. I’m super annoyed about this because 1. I know I’m pregnant for several reasons. 2. I don’t want to take off work more than necessary and drive all the way to town just to confirm what I already know. 

2. Irises are blooming all over my yard and I love love love it! 

3. We pulled our camper out and discovered it needs some work done before we take it out. 

4. I cannot get my vitamins down. :( Just 

5. I’m excited for tacos tonight

6. Why are mullets back “in” WHHYYY!?

7. Lunch is still an hour away.. I don’t know if I can wait that long! 

8. My mom and I are taking my girls to a ‘princess ball’ at our nearest zoo on Saturday. They are gonna love it so much!

9. I’m on cold #2 in the last month and it sucks! Coughing fits make me gag. Ugh. 

10. Thursday we will enroll DD1 for kindergarten 😭. How!??  
  • 1. I woke up this morning & I think I'm finally losing all the bloat & it's just baby belly now. Scale says I've lost 5 lbs., too, so I'm thinking that's about right.
    2. Obessed with Belvita Brown Sugar & Cinnamon cookie crackers right now.
    3. Almost thru my 2nd run of Vampire Diaries.. like I'll finish today. 
    4. I have an initial phone screen for a lead on a new job in an hour!!
    5. We have our 2nd appointment tomorrow morning & doc confirmed we'll have an ultrasound so that's exciting!
    6. I'm hell bent on buying us a new bed. King size, hopefully this week.
    7. I'm procrastinating homework so bad this week, need to get my tail into gear this evening.
    8. It's been raining for about a week here, but sun is finally shining today.
    9. My blood sugars are kind of out of control. I've already talked with my doc & we're going to discuss more tomorrow. I'm excited to get them under control, but also nervous about what that means.
    10. DS struck out last night & didn't do well as pitcher, but has another game this evening so FX he has a better game.
  • Wow, can I just say all your lives sound so interesting right now compared to mine! I feel like I’m in a blur of WFH from the couch, try not to get sick, try to play with DS a little after daycare and go to bed between 8-9pm! I sure hope I’m feeling better by our trip to FL in 2.5 weeks and can share something interesting with you all!!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • bkjadebkjade member
    @2b1gmom - I feel you on 10 😐 
  • @savedbygrace1213 my clinic is the same in wanting you to come in for a confirmation test and I think it’s so stupid! My mom works in patient intakes my clinic so I play the card of not wanting to come in and have to see her & have her know what I’m there for and luckily they’ve let me skip it for all my pregnancies. I totally feel like it’s all about the money they make on the test and it drives me crazy. 
  • 1. I ate a Greek salad which had feta and forgot it was on the no-no list, but then I recalled old Bump drama about a “fingernail-sized piece of feta”. Anyone on here long enough to remember?

2. Pregnant women should be exempt from Colds/Viruses.

3. I’m ready for school to be over. I’m tired of packing lunches and washing masks.

4. All this pop tart talk is making me drool. Brown sugar and cinnamon is the best flavor. Fight me.

5. When I poop, I gag myself, so I now poop/puke simultaneously.

6. I’m binging Good Girls and have the hots for Rio.

7. I don’t want to buy my mom a gift for Mother’s Day. 

8. I’m ready for 2nd tri. I hate wishing time away, but I’m ready.

9. I want all things lemon. 

10. I’m going to Cheesecake Factory on Saturday for said Limoncello Torte Cake, but their menu is exhausting.

• @eggsbene42 I thought cheese was fine as long as it's pasteurized???  What is this fingernail sized feta drama? Lol  I also laughed so hard at you gagging while you poop, I'm sorry!
  • @eggsbene42 I thought cheese was fine as long as it's pasteurized???  What is this fingernail sized feta drama? Lol  I also laughed so hard at you gagging while you poop, I'm sorry!
    I thought so too, but this list they gave says no feta or blue veined cheese. 

Basically as I recall this chick posted stating that she had eaten one “fingernail sized piece of feta” then panicked and forced herself to vomit it up. She lives on in infamy. 
  • @eggsbene42 lol thanks for getting me up to speed!
  • bkjadebkjade member
    @knottie9f8f24f9f8be80d3 yes #5! I had my first two in college and then waited until my mid-thirties for #3 and this one. I was like why is this sore? Why am I so tired?  :lol: