November 2021 Moms
Options

GTKY 4/30 - Hobbies

What are your hobbies and how did you get into them? 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: GTKY 4/30 - Hobbies

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sthlm_21 That is a wonderful idea! ❤ ❤
  • Options
    @RoseShadow873 what do you like to bake? I love baking, but really have only had enough time to perfect chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies.
  • Options
    @RoseShadow873 you’re my hero
  • Options
    tanyadktanyadk member
    Used to be yoga, hiking, reading and baking. But haven’t done any of those things in the last 3 months. Looking forward to being able to get back to some of those things! 

You all have such awesome hobbies! I tried knitting DD a blanket before she was born....it’s sitting in a bag somewhere tangled and unfinished haha. Maybe I’ll find some time before this baby comes to untangle and finish it. 😂 

@RoseShadow873 you’re my hero too! DH tried making croissants during quarantine last year and they did not turn out right...I’ll just stick to buying them from the bakery! 
  • Options
    @jenniferjoy37 wow that stocking is adorable! What a great family keepsake!
  • Options
    @jenniferjoy37 That stocking is amazing!

I garden, write stories, and make hand-made greeting cards.
  • Options
    I've been involved in gymnastics in some form or another most of my life - most recently judging competitions (precovid). I'm also a movie knitter... made a baby blanket for my first that I finished a week before she came and then with my son, I didn't finish his until his 2nd birthday... these twins probably won't get theirs until college haha
  • Options
    I used to crochet all the time! Ive made blankets for all my nieces and nephews and friends babies other than the most recent twins. I haven't crocheted in about a year, but definitely want to get back into it. I also like working out, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, although I haven't been able to do any of that for the last 2 months. Hoping I can start some of it back soon. I also used to paint and draw. I painted a mural when I was in high school for my dad's coffee shop that they used on their logo for their beans. I haven't done anything like that in a LONG time, but I love halloween so I've transformed my love of painting/crafting into making at least one homemade halloween decoration every year. My goal is to have our whole yard basically be a haunted house in a few years.