November 2021 Moms

PGAL Check-in 4/29

This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es).

Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 

Previous loss(es)? 

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? 

Any appointment updates? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Any milestones coming up?

GTKY: What do you wish you knew more about?
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: PGAL Check-in 4/29

• Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom?  10+1/11/27 ftm

Previous loss(es)?  2

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically?  Well I had a scare last week and had to have an emergency appendectomy. Emotionally Im doing ok, they checked the baby before and after surgery and it was measuring ahead with a strong heartbeat and Ive been able to find the heartbeat on doppler. Physically I am struggling. The day before it happened I was feeling good, was actually able to do a prenatal barre workout, thought I was finally able to get on track with my weight gain and now Ive taken 10 steps back. The doctor has cleared me to walk, but I cant lift over 10 lbs for 4 weeks. My focus now is going to be eating healthy. Ive given in too much to cravings and gained about 6-8 lbs already.

Any appointment updates? First OB appt is 5/6

Rants/Raves/Questions? CONSTIPATION I need all the tips and tricks

Any milestones coming up? just getting through this week will be a milestone

GTKY: What do you wish you knew more about?

I wish I could speak more languages. I took french in high school but Im not conversational any more. I want to learn spanish.
  • artsiefartsieartsiefartsie member
    edited May 2021
    @chartput I'd call your dr and see what stool softeners are pregnancy safe.  Post surgery constipation is no joke when you aren't pregnant let alone when you are lol. Magnesium helps me a lot, but iirc your doc wasn't wanting you on that right now.  

I don't have a gallbladder so most of my other tips only work if you also don't have one 🤣.

• Loading the player...
  • artsiefartsieartsiefartsie member
    edited May 2021
    Weeks/EDD/How many times a mom? 13 / 11- 8/ STM

Previous loss(es)? 3

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Pretty good.  Most of my awful first trimester symptoms have become a lot more manageable, so that helps me stay more mentally positive. I check the heartbeat once a week which has been helping me mentally as well. 

Any appointment updates? May 20th

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Any milestones coming up? I guess I'm officially in the second trimester which is nice

GTKY: What do you wish you knew more about? Everything lol. I'm the type of person that if I have a question about something I HAVE to immediately look it up and usually fall down information rabbit holes.