Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 5.1-5.2

keikilovekeikilove member
edited May 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

GTKY: Doing anything fun this weekend? 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 5.1-5.2

• Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited May 2021
    Happy weekend ladies!!

Month/Cycle: 36/idk
    CD/DPO: 20/7
    Timing: -1 + IUI, O 
    Typical LP length: 13
    Testing: Supposedly WFAF. We’ll see if I can hold out. 
    R/R: Rave: Got some great sleep the past couple of nights! Has me waking up feeling amazing. Rant: It’s a gorgeous Saturday—nothing to rant about! 
    GTKY: Doing anything fun this weekend? We are going to take a nice walk along the ocean that we do every now and then. It’s far away but worth the drive. 
    CS/Q: Temp finally went up into a normalish range for this time in my cycle. Not SS this time because it’s clear that these symptoms are being caused by all the supplementation w/estradiol, progesterone, etc.

• Options
    boymama2018boymama2018 member
    edited May 2021
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 16/1 (I think)

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O (pooped)

Typical LP length: 14ish?

Testing: not till Mother’s Day

R/R: it’s soooooo nice out!!! I’m not cooking today and I am laying on the couch after a longgggg walk outside this morning and a yummy grilled chicken bruschetta avocado lunch. ::chefs kiss::

GTKY: Doing anything fun this weekend? It’s going to be in the 70s tomorrow so we are going to a farm to see animals and then making my homemade sauce with meatballs and whole wheat pasta.

CS/Q: n/a
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @boymama2018 Sounds like you are living the life! That gourmet lunch you had today, plus the dinner plans tomorrow—can I come over?😄 Enjoy your couch time and the beautiful weather!
  • Options
    @keikilove Ocean walk sounds uh-mazing right about now.
    @boymama2018 Yummy weekend plans!  Enjoy!

<div>Month/Cycle: Treatment 1

</div><div>CD/DPO: CD22

</div><div>Timing: Yep!

</div><div>Typical LP length: 13/14
    </div><div>
    Testing: Ha.
    </div><div>
    R/R: Still working on my parents' headstone.  I don't think it'll be ready tho in time for the burial in a couple weeks.  It's such a process, and of course once it's done, it's literally - set in stone, so.</div><div>
    GTKY: Doing anything fun this weekend? It's First Saturday, so we all went to Mass this morning, which was amazing.  We got to speak to both priests afterward and catch up a bit since it was kinda a quiet day.  We'll go back in the morning, and then I have plans to make a meat sauce.  DH is on his way over now to pick up a GRANDMA PIE!!! :D  So excited. </div><div>
    CS/Q: NATM</div>
  • Options
    boymama2018boymama2018 member
    edited May 2021
    @BusinessWife I am so sorry for your losses. I am sure you will do an amazing job on the headstones. 🤍 I am glad you were able to connect with your priests! And oh boy a grandma pie 🤤 I hope It lives up to the hype haha! Enjoy!

@keikilove haha thanks girl! I try to keep my meals clean on the weekend but since I cook every single meal all week long by the time the weekend hits I don’t feel like making lunches. We found a great Italian deli and I was able to get a nice clean grilled chicken lunch so I was happy! Now Sunday will be a bit of a cheat with the pasta but I am going to use whole wheat bread in the meatballs so it shouldn’t be too bad. I love the smell of sauce in the house on a Sunday! I will let it cook all day. Starting it at 8:30am! I’m so glad your sleeping amazing….it’s such a great feeling isn’t it?! How far are you from the beach? I am like 15 minutes and really SHOULD go more often. You inspired me!
  • Options
    Lurk-
    @BusinessWife alright so We are catholic too but what is first Saturday? Also I’m very sorry for your loss of your parents ♥️
  • Options
    Thanks <3 @boymama2018  @daisy0322 They both passed a while ago, several years apart, but for various reasons were each cremated.  So now they will finally be laid to rest together.  It feels like a big weight off, like something that will finally be set right, and fitting that they will be together.

@daisy0322 It's part of the Fatima message! Go ahead and read up about it.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :)  <a rel="nofollow" href="https://americaneedsfatima.org/Our-Blessed-Mother/the-five-first-saturdays-devotion.html" title="Link: https://americaneedsfatima.org/Our-Blessed-Mother/the-five-first-saturdays-devotion.html">https://americaneedsfatima.org/Our-Blessed-Mother/the-five-first-saturdays-devotion.html</a> I'm not an expert or anything, but it's something we've started trying to do.
  • Options
    @BusinessWife awesome thanks! I’ll look into it. 
  • Options
    Meanwhile, I'm super tired.  ...Which is obviously a symptom, and has nothing to do with the fact that I've been getting up at stupid o'clock every morning for the entire past WEEK (except Friday, thankfully).
  • Options
    babyodobabyodo member
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -4, -1

Typical LP length: 15 days

Testing: Trying to hold out till the 11th, but might test on Mother's Day because I'm impatient

R/R: Rave - I had brunch with a good friend that I haven't seen since pre-COVID and it was so nice. We sat outside and we caught up on life, etc. She's in recovery (drugs & alcohol) with 6 months clean and sober, so I'm happy to be a friendly support for her on her journey.
    Rant - MH on the other hand got a little too tipsy last night and is paying for it today. He just woke up from his second nap of the day, lol. Poor guy.

GTKY: Doing anything fun this weekend?: We went to an outdoor BBQ & beer festival yesterday. Today is laundry and meal planning and getting ready for the work week.

CS/Q: Nah, finally got crosshairs so I'm happy. Hoping the temp rise sticks around.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @babyodo  That's amazing that she was able to use 2020 as a push in the right direction, when so many people have sadly gone the opposite way, and succumb to mental illness. :/  Hopefully, that will make her program that much stronger!