November 2021 Moms
Options

Ultrasound Thread

Re: Ultrasound Thread

• Options
    @bumphi I most certainly will ☺️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cdbaldwin09 congrats!! Just want to let you know though that you might want to crop your image so your info isn’t out there. You never know who’s lurking 👀 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @MaximumEffort twins! Congratulations! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @sliztee can I guess girl?! Haha. I see a hamburger there on that outstretched leg picture. 
  • Options
    @jenniferjoy37 You’d be correct, ma’am!
  • Options
    Measuring one day ahead for 11w+4d 🤗 So wild to see little arms and legs when the last ultrasound it was just a little blob with a heartbeat! ☺️🎉
  • Options
    You were right, @bumphi. We’re having a Girl!🥰
  • Options
    @chartput Whoa! How did they remove it?! Mine was removed through a little sucker thing through three small incisions in my pelvic region and a camera through my belly button. Given the location of your pregnant uterus, I have no idea if that is possible for you or not?! Man, what a wild day! So glad you and baby are okay. Damn appendixes are freaking useless until they decide to be deadly 😂
  • Options
    @chartput oh man! I hope that you recover quickly/well
  • Options
    @chartput Man. Modern medicine, am I right?! So fucking cool. Happy recovery!
  • Options
    @chartput oh man! So glad you and baby are both okay! hope you have a speedy recovery 💕💕
  • Options
    @chartput wow! That is insane! I'm so glad you and baby are doing well! All the good vibes for a speedy recovery! ❤
  • Options
    @chartput Wow, that's wild! Glad they were able to take care of it quickly and safely for both you and baby. I hope you're feeling better!
  • Options
    @chartput so glad everything is okay! I’ve had to scan pregnant appy patients before and I love seeing the babies! (I’m an MRI tech.) if you can, go back and get a copy of your images so you can see baby too! (It may just be bright fluid in there, but it’s always fun to see if you CAN see something)
  • Options
    bumphibumphi member
    sliztee said:
    I had a first trimester screen today which went well, no issues spotted. Here’s a picture of fetus, head to rump (laying face down, unfortunately), measuring at 12 weeks, 6 days! (6 days ahead of schedule.) I was surprised by how much it’s grown since 8 weeks!

Congratulations! 
  • Options
    11+1 today, it's wonderful to see the change from bean to gummy bear.

We'll have an HD scan next week for genetic screening 🙏🏾❤️

• Options
    Just a quick ultrasound yesterday at 10+5 to find the heartbeat. No measurements, but the heart rate was 189. Does this seem fast?
  • Options
    Bittersweet visit today for di/di viability.  Baby A is measuring a couple days ahead 10+3. Baby B seemed to have stopped at 7+4 and their sac at 8 weeks. I know this happens and I still have one baby it still hurts. 

• Options
    @MaximumEffort
    So sorry for you loss! It doesn't matter that you have one healthy baby in there, a loss is a loss. Hugs for you.
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @MaximumEffort ❤️
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @maximumeffort
  • Options
    slizteesliztee member
    @MaximumEffort I’m so sorry. Big hugs❤️
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort I'm so sorry.  Sending so much love and comfort to you.  
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort I'm so sorry, and it's ok to be thankful for one baby and grieve the loss of the other at the same time. Big hugs. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss @MaximumEffort . Wishing you lots of love and support as you process and grieve.