Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL w/o 4.26

Marc Johns excited rainbows  Rainbow Quotes Words

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? 

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

Questions? 

GTKY: What's the last photo you took on your phone?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TTCAL w/o 4.26

• Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.  TFMR at 15 weeks in April 2020, MC at 8 weeks in November 2020

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well?  I have my beta on Wednesday, these next couple days are going to drag, I just know it, haha. Doing well otherwise. I have a video chat with a doctor about something unrelated, and I kept going back and forth on whether I should cancel. I have zero expectations that they can help at all over video, but I can't go in for an in-person visit because I had covid vaccine side effects that match covid symptoms, so I have to wait two weeks. I get the caution, I really do, but I'm annoyed nonetheless. Oh well. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Beta on Wednesday!

Questions? nope

GTKY: What's the last photo you took on your phone?  It's too much of a hassle to post it from my computer, but it's a shot of the inside of our espresso machine tray that lets it sit recessed into our counter. I spilled milk in it while trying to froth and I sent the pic to MH to see that we need a bigger frothing pitcher, haha. 
  • @Lisa3379 GL with your beta today! Hope you can get some help from the doc even if it's just through video.

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. loss at 8 weeks in Oct 2020

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? Things are fine. Did fine getting AF a few days ago. Looks like our summer vacation with DH's family is on the books now so of course I'm thinking about how far along I'll be should we get KU this cycle. Oh goodness... I need to stop constantly looking at that.

Any testing coming up/any recent results? nope. I don't plan on starting OPKs for almost 2 weeks

Questions? None

GTKY: What's the last photo you took on your phone? Ok so... right now my last photo is of some fern fronds that are just starting to pop up (not from the ones we just planted). I was planning on making it my profile photo here to fit the "in the woods" name haha. My actual last photo is a shot of the ferns we did plant over the weekend. And of course prior to that it's pictures of my cat.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.
    1 CP March '21

Status: TWW. I was technically benched since I haven't gotten AF since my CP, but bloodwork confirmed that my HCG was 0. And looking at telltale signs of ovulation, I decided to just go for it and see what happens. Fingers crossed.

How are things going? What is something that you are struggling with and/or what is going well? I was upset about DH's close friend telling us she was pregnant, but thought I had gotten over it - until she posted her announcement on social media (she told us privately a few weeks before she went public). It stung a little to see it on my feed, but I'm ok. What REALLY bothered me was seeing an announcement from a family friend, which was very unexpected and (I'm judging here) I don't think they are in any position to bringing new life into the world. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Testing in about 10 days if I don't get AF

Questions? NATM

GTKY: What's the last photo you took on your phone? I took a screenshot of a very unfortunate typo on social media regarding Sunday night's Oscars.
  • @fifilala516 oh don't worry, I'm really judge-y of people who want a ridiculous number of kids. Do we need TWs for this conversation?? Like my cousin and his wife that want at least 5-7. Yikes. They have 3 now and while she was still pregnant with #3 you could tell they already had their hands full. I heard they decided they would wait a year to year and a half after the birth of their 3rd to even start trying again. I can't imagine the costs for the birth and supplies!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @fifilala516 oh don't worry, I'm really judge-y of people who want a ridiculous number of kids. Do we need TWs for this conversation?? Like my cousin and his wife that want at least 5-7. Yikes. They have 3 now and while she was still pregnant with #3 you could tell they already had their hands full. I heard they decided they would wait a year to year and a half after the birth of their 3rd to even start trying again. I can't imagine the costs for the birth and supplies!
    Yeah, I personally don't want that many but hey, whatever floats your boat! My judgement was stemming from the fact that while they are in their late 30s and early 40s, they each live with their respective families and don't have steady work.  :#:# And the baby was planned and they underwent fertility treatments. Again, I shouldn't judge - but I am. 
  • @fifilala516 yeah that's pretty weird. People are so strange with finances. And they live separate? That's even more weird.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause