Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Healthy Habits w/o 4.26

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going? Any recent wins?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

Re: Healthy Habits w/o 4.26

• Options
    - Focusing on un-doing the damage from the weekend. I don’t drink any wine during the week and kind of indulged a bit with dinner over the weekend. Breakfast and lunch were healthy but I slipped a bit at dinner lol. Tightening the reigns. I def gained that ole water weight. Ya gotta live a little eh? I had two slices of sicilian pizza sat night.....but with a salad. 

- Going well! Sticking to staying on track as this is my CD 11. Hoping for a week that isn’t too stressful. I still have to make my second soup recipe and freeze it - I have been to lazy after cooking everything else for the day. I was planning on incorporating more warm healthy foods into my day during the TWW. Do I know if it will help? Nope. But simple enough to try!

- The weather has me majorly motivated!!! It looks like it’s warming up this week. 🤞🏽 Ready to go on my 30 min walks and sweat again. Also ready to plant my potted flowers for the summer. I struggle with Monday though, I really just want to put an end to the day as early as possible lol. 
  • Options
    working on drinking so much water, and trying to increase the fruit and veggies.  I started Noom with my bff last week and I feel like it's pretty calorie restrictive...

I have been able to keep up with the water during the week while I'm working.  We got a new fridge a few weeks ago with the water dispenser in the door, it makes drinking more water so much easier.  The down side is the number of seemingly urgent bathroom breaks I'm taking now

I'm switching over from a diuretic to a TTGP safe blood pressure medication so I'm stepping down the diuretic.  The scale is definitely creeping up due to the water weight and even though I know I'm just retaining water, it is still really discouraging.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds like I'm not alone with trying to "tighten the reins". Because of AF and feeling stressed, I ended up not dancing/exercising besides just walking for the last week and I am definitely feeling it. I want to continue practicing listening to what my body needs (in this case, it was rest) while also staying active. 

I did manage to eat avocado toast with eggs for breakfast (or at least lunch if I didn't do it at breakfast) for the majority of the week last week! Would like to continue with that into this week.

I'm overall just struggling. AF is a hungry lady and she demands crunchy flavorful things. I am also stressed about my thesis and trying to graduate on time. But TTGP is keeping me motivated when the whole "I just feel better when I do xyz" just isn't cutting it. 
  • Options
    For all of us who need the reminder:

DRINK YOUR WATER

• Options
    What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? Drinking water and not coffee all the time; doing yoga everyday; more fresh fruit and less dried fruit as snacks 

How's everything going? Any recent wins? I broke my pinky toe about 10 days ago and I’m so annoyed. All the things I’d like to do for exercise (peloton bike, barre class, walking) are hard to do with a broken toe. 

What has you motivated or struggling this week? Pinky toe be damned, I think it feels kinda ok to try a low key bike class tomorrow. I’ll stop if it hurts too much. I have been doing ok taking work breaks and doing yoga for 10 mins at a time so that’s a habit I hope to keep up. 
  • Options
    gah I went a little nuts ordering vitamins and supplements for TTC on a whim lol now I’m a little sketched out about them 🤣 now I need to decide which I actually want to try

ive been losing weight - I’ve lost like 25 lbs and I have 5-10 more to go. 

What has you motivated or struggling this week? MH is out of town except fridays for a few months with work and I’ve been lazy with eating healthy I really need to focus.

@rachelredhead yoga is so relaxing! I used to do hot yoga a lot and really enjoyed it 

@chgilmore AF derailed my diet last week I feel you on motivation.

@boymama2018 that salad with the pizza always gets me too girl 😅