Trying to Get Pregnant

Ten Things Tuesday 4.27

What are you feeling grateful for today? List your top 10 below. 

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 4.27

• boymama2018boymama2018 member
    edited April 2021
    1- My Family
    2- Everyone's good health
    3- My apple cinnamon tea in the morning
    4- The smell of spring/summer in the air
    5- My Cherry blossom tree in front of my house which has already lost its flowers but wow it was beautiful for a week or two
    6- A fresh pair of LuLulemon buttery soft align leggings
    7- To finally be able to TTC
    8- My home
    9- Honestly grateful to wake up every day, the older I get the more I realize how fragile life is. (Is that too dark?) lol.
    10- When my MIL leaves us alone for a week or two if I am lucky, she drives me insane

• @boymama2018 ohhhh we have a cherry blossom too.   The flowers are nearing their end.  I love it so much. 

1.  Family
    2. Friends
    3. Our health
    4. A good book
    5. My job
    6. Disney planning
    7. That the days are getting warmer
    8. My new found love of decaf coffee
    9. Snapchat.  Haha.  It is how I keep in touch with my bff who moved to another state.  We talk through it every single day. 
    10. Being 2 weeks wine free
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Loading the player...
  • @boymama2018 yay to TTC!
    @ReadyForaB welcome to the decaf coffee lover club!
    1. roasted red pepper hummus
    2. tiny tomato plants in my garden
    3. my sweet pup sleeping next to me

4. planning a date night for Saturday at a local brew pub
    5. skirted bathing suits
    6. meeting my best friend for lunch each week (we sat in our respective cars in parking lots through COVID)
    7. adjuncting, I love teaching
    8. having a bouquet of fresh flowers on the table this week
    9. our freshly cut grass
    10. Taco Tuesday!  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• 1. MH who spent over an hour of his time yesterday helping me edit my thesis
    2. my friends from home
    3. being vaccinated so I can visit family and friends in a few weeks
    4. negotiating and accepting a job offer (!!!!!!!)
    5. my snuggly fur babies
    6. homemade lattes (sorry @jlbaker08 @ReadyForaB)
    7. Disney park YouTube
    8. being able to afford a car
    9. hot showers
    10. weighted blankets
  • I really need to do this today to combat my grumpiness. 

1. the heating pad currently doing work on my shoulder
    2. getting work done, albeit slowly, so I'm no longer the bottleneck at work
    3. paying off debt
    4. podcasting
    5. my cat, who always sleeps right near me while I work
    6. today's cloudy weather, which matches my mood in a way that feels nice
    7. cancelled meetings
    8. weekend plans (now that we, family, and friends are fully vaccinated)
    9. the security I feel knowing that MH & I have come through harder times than these, so while everything sucks right now, we'll weather this
    10. okay, but really, this heating pad is saving my entire day

@chgilmore congrats on the job offer & bravo for negotiating it! 

• Just popping in quick on my lunch break to say omg @boymama2018 where can I find this apple cinnamon tea!!? Sounds amazing!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • 1.  An old friend has been sending me her gratitude list lately, it's so nice to be back in touch
    2.  It's actually a beautiful spring day here!
    3.  My mom, she wasn't perfect by any stretch, but I never doubted for a minute that she loved me right up to the moon and back again 
    4.  My dad, he was about the greatest daddy a little girl could have had<div>5.  DH even though he doesn't always help me in the way that I need it, when I need it, I know our bond is solid.
    6.  My little galpal church group started doing group texts finally, so it's easier to stay connected ❤️
    7.  Music</div><div>8.  Podcasts</div><div>9.  Books</div><div>10. Cozy blankets</div>
  • @chgilmore congratulations on the job!  Negotiating is nerve racking but can be so worth it!
    @beakay8 heating pads can make all the difference, I don't currently own one but I'm inspired by your post to investigate
    @BusinessWife I love group texts, they make me laugh... MH has a very active chat with his "boyfriends" (the core group he rides bikes with) and occasionally his phone blows up when there's something exciting happening

• @inthewoods23 omg celestial seasonings Apple cinnamon tea! You can get it on Amazon. It’s soooooooooooo good. 
  • @jlbaker08 you describing YH's biking buds only makes me imagine a scene of grown men on kid's bikes rolling up to a house on a cul de sac and knocking on your door asking if YH can come and play xD
    (because tone can get lost in an online comment, the above was a joke. I'm so glad they stay in touch and can hang out together! men need friends too!!) :)
  • @chgilmore that is hilarious and I wish it would happen for real... I have a feeling it could be arranged

• 1. Midol (CD1 joy)
    2. My dog 
    3. DH was at the mall and he bought me a new coffee mug just because. I need zero coffee mugs. But it was a cute gesture.
    4. Hair cut today so I feel a bit less shaggy (growing out a pixie is the worst)
    5. I’m working on a really cool deal at work and I get to geek out a bit (I’m a lawyer doing renewable energy procurement) 
    6. lined up AirBnBs for our road trip this summer
    7. Thinx period panties
    8. my broken pinky toe is feeling better, might be able to get back on the peloton tomorrow 
    9. fun zoom call with friends from church last night
    10. New colorstreet nails to play with tonight
  • @rachelredhead sounds like lots of cool and fun things are coming your way! growing out a pixie is rough and you can do it!!!
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited April 2021
    It makes my heart so happy to see this thread so active!💗

1) Hope & Faith
    2) God/Goddess/Universe always sending reminders that we do not walk this path alone
    3) Sunny mornings!
    4) Changing weather 
    5) Our good health
    6) This cushy first-world lifestyle—absolutely luxurious when I compare it to many other places 
    7) The TTC medicines that sometimes come for free 
    8) My excellent doctors & nurses
    9) Job flow
    10) A quick visit to our elderly (former) neighbors. They’re vaccinated, so we sat outside on their lanai (still distanced with our masks on) & got to catch up with them after not seeing them since we moved to another town 1.5 years ago. It was such a short but sweet visit💕
  • @keikilove it's awesome that you got to visit with your former neighbors!  It's been so nice finally seeing people again after all these months (video conferencing just isn't the same)