Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 4.26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 4.26

• Month/Cycle: 11?

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: charting

R/R: Back to work after a week off is the worst! It was sooooo difficult to get myself out of bed this morning. I did have a lovely Sunday - got to see some of my close friends for brunch and we just talked for hours. It was lovely. So thankful to be vaccinated. I'm also thinking ahead to if we are not successful this cycle... I might reach out to my OBGYN and make an appointment for testing in early June so that it's already on the books. On the other hand.. don't want to jinx myself.

CS/Q: Trying to get back into consistent temping, hey maybe even might take an OPK tonight! Might be a little difficult for me to pinpoint O this cycle.

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: we'll just call it ntnp

R/R: how is it monday already? the pro is that this will be a short week, the con TW LC

MH and i are both in a wedding this weekend and as a result will have to keep our daughter out of school next Mon & Tues (even though she is not attending the wedding) w/their quarantine rules. still mildly annoyed they haven't made any updates for vaccinated parents.

CS/Q: to opk or not to opk that is the question?! flo is suggesting a 26 day cycle, day 16 for O, but then only 10 day LP which is no bueno. we'll have to see how things shake out the next few days. 

• Loading the player...
  • @fameonmain2 I can't wait for my second vaccine to be over.  It must be such a relief. 

@anniemarie887 I agree, this weekend went WAY too fast. Also, my boss is making me get a covid test before returning to the office from Disney in June, even though I will be fully vaccinated.  I am also mildly annoyed but I will respect his wishes. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV

R/R: One of our good friends is a chef and he regularly comes over with his wife and cooks us all dinner.  Tonight is one of those nights and I am looking forward to it. 

CS/Q: not today. 

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• Month/Cycle: 1 / 1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: CBAD OPK + cheapies. No temping this cycle to reduce stress and because I want to throw Ava out the window with her syncing drama. 

R/R: Weekends go SO FAST. Gone in a blink of an eye. I always truly believed they should be 3 days and not 2. Also, now that we are trying again I go back and forth between being so friggen excited and then start to doubt myself. Then I smack myself back into being excited and positive. Such a battle, lol. 

CS/Q: I got nothin'

• @fameonmain2 ah we posted essentially the same time... i really caught up on sleep this weekend, but alas it's never enough! 
    @beakay8 granted i know the rapid tests aren't as accurate, but i would be happy to rapid test sunday if that sped things up. i think they're should be varying levels - exposure to a larger group of people, flying, they're all different. the irony is that i could be sitting inside a restaurant 7 nights a week with probably the same exposure and it doesn't get red flagged. 
    @boymama2018 ah yes, my goal this year is to get my office sorted so that i am only working 4 days a week. it's been a goal since day 1!
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2 1 AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PVN BBT

R/R: Rant- ugh laundry day- I absolutely hate laundry. Then for some reason I volunteered to do laundry occasionally for our parish. I have a mountain today. 

Rave- it is BEAUTIFUL out today I’m hoping to get outside most of the afternoon. 

CS/Q: When you get closer to O does your temp gradually dip down or is it an all of a sudden thing? 

• edited April 2021
    @fameonmain2 wouldn’t booking a meeting with our OB be extra motivation for your body to get itself together and get KUed?! Lol. 

@anniemarie887 I’m with you on there not being updated protocols for vaccinated anyone. In my case, I just want to go visit my family.

@ReadyForaB wow - dinner tonight should be a highlight! Enjoy. Report back tomorrow. 

@boymama2018 I’m sorry you’re having a shit experience with Ava. I have heard mixed reviews myself. I’m also 💯 in agreement re: 3 day weekends should be the norm. 

Month/Cycle: 16/16

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: last natural cycle before IVF. So the usual: temping, OPK and HIO EOD.

R/R: happy to report that I’ve finished doing 95% of our dirty laundry and 75% of it is folded. We’ve let the laundry situation get out of hand, so I’m happy I’ve dedicated the weekend to fix that sit. I’m jumping on the “weekend too short” train as with us getting a dog on Saturday, it felt like we didn’t get a chance to take a breath at all! I hope this week goes by fast so that we can plan to relax next weekend.  

CS/Q: I didn’t get a Peak on CBAD this cycle (which is fine because my LH surges tend to be quite small) but I’m pretty sure I released an egg already as the Wondfos have started to turn lighter and boobs are hurting from progesterone. If don’t have some clarity temp-wise by tomorrow, I might get a blood test on Wed to confirm. 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• It's officially official, I'm on the TTGP journey!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: charting

R/R: my son woke up with a headache in the wee hours of the morning so I kept him home from school to avoid the mid-day phone call.  headaches are on the list of COIVID symptoms they side-eye about and I don't need that drama for a sinus headache

CS/Q: nothing yet, I'm sure they'll come!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• @boymama2018 I agree weekends are not enough lol I need an extra day. I get lonely through the work week. 

@ReadyForaB 😍 you have a chef friend! That’s so cool! I’m kind of jealous lol what’s he making? 

@anniemarie887 that’s frustrating I’m sorry! Is it a private school? TW LC- Our oldest school had lots of rules at the first of the year but they’ve relaxed. 

@fameonmain2 my old job of work a few days on then a few days off but e wry 3 weeks I had 10 days off and going back was so hard lol I feel your pain 💕
  • @daisy0322 I have no idea what we are having.  I will update tomorrow. :)

TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!

• @fameonmain2 I've seen plenty of "last cycle before we see the doc" success so you never know!

@anniemarie887 what a weird rule if she's not actually attending.

@ReadyForaB ooohhh I hope it's something tasty!

@boymama2018 I'd love 3 days weekends too. I think I read that places that have implemented 4 day work weeks permanently actually have better productivity.

@daisy0322 we're supposed to have a lovely day in the 60s. Tomorrow in the 80s! Whew toasty.

@acleverusername that reminds me that I have all my clean shirts laying on the floor just waiting to be hung in my closet. They've been there for a week now. Whoops!

@jlbaker08 there's a newbie thread you can post in to introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little :)

Month/Cycle: 6 AL

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: temping, maybe being super chill about OPKs, CM

R/R: I'm just glad I didn't have to wait until 11PM this time for AF to arrive. Pretty sure she has, but it's hard to say wearing a cup. I've started getting the cramps. In other news, all the ferns have been planted! DH did all of it except maybe 2. In the end it was just easier for one person to be doing it instead of trying to work the cart with the soil and the mulch around 2 people. We did burn some more brush though and I worked on trying to move some leaf piles. They're all wet and full of sticks so it's soooo hard to rake. Ugh. Met with a new PCP this morning and I really like her! We talked about the vaccine a bit and she's on the more cautious side saying not to get it while TTC (and then do during pregnancy). She actually said if I did want to get it now she'd say to wait at least 4 months after the first dose to TTC. Obviously I'm not going to wait that long. But I had just started considering getting an appointment soon because I had the stupid idea that maybe my body needs a vaccine in the WTO period so that when the time comes for an embryo to implant my body is too busy having that immune response so it leaves the embryo alone  :# decisions decisions

CS/Q:

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited April 2021
    @daisy0322 i'm experimenting with doing a load of laundry a day vs all of it on sunday. and i do think it feels much more managable. this is week 3. also yes, a private montessori, so they can do as they please and have been stricter than the state of maryland overall. which in january i agreed with! but now... i think it's time to adapt because you're just going to encourage parents to lie by being so restrictive. just plain human nature. 
    @acleverusername ugh i'm sorry, do you need to fly to see family? i've had a lot of friends have good flying experiences of late. also, i send my condolences for the laundry. lol
    @jlbaker08 hi! welcome, i haven't looked, did you intro yourself?
    @inthewoods23 so i get that they have concerns about us going, picking it up, giving it to her and then infecting school. BUT we adults have been fully vaccinated since mid March and IMO this wedding is now no different than me sitting in a restaurant (which no longer have capacity limits in Maryland!!) and her school doesn't prohibit dining out. eta: glad all the ferns are planted! i bet it looks great!
  • @anniemarie887 I agree it’s been a year we all need to find something functional at this point. We have vaccines for those who want it. We need to just focus on the vulnerable.
  • @anniemarie887 isn't there something that you can still pass it along being a vaccinated person? Like it just hitches a ride with you to a non-vaccinated person. I just can't wait for us to get to the point of it not mattering whether or not you are vaccinated in order to be able to do things. I hate that there's all this stuff that's available, but only if you're vaccinated and that really sucks as I know in some areas booking an appointment is weeks/months out!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 yes, sadly it appears they think you can still be an asymptomatic host. and they've had breakthrough cases of being people vaccinated and still getting sick. so i certainly get that its not 100% fool proof... but unless i'm locking myself in my home there's always a varying degree of risk. 
  • @chgilmore never feel bad about talking about the difficult times! I think that’s why we are all here in a way ❤️ It sounds like you have a lot of stress right now I think it’s totally understandable. Plus it’s hard MH doesn’t always get it either and my mom is not super “motherly” so I feel that talking to other women doing the same thing helpful. I’m sorry. It’s totally reasonable to be stressed TTC and I know how much work a thesis is you definitely have a lot going on! I’m sorry I dont have much advice I just wanted you to know I hear you and I get it.
  • @inthewoods23 wow what your new doctor said really resonates with me. That is (currently) my plan. Don't know if its the right decision, but for now its what is best for me in my specific situation. I am (hoping, praying) to get pregnant and then get the vaccine further along, as far as I can into the pregnancy. I am also hoping more and more positive news will come out especially with women getting vaccinated now, who give birth following the vaccine in pregnancy. We will see! But it is refreshing to hear someone say what I have been thinking. I will re-evaluate if needed, but I just want the chance to try without worrying about the vaccine (for now). I haven't really had the chance to try for real for #2 yet without it until this month! With the weather getting warmer things will all be outside again anyways, for a while. Will be careful as I have been, while working from my dining room.  :)
  • @boymama2018 much of her reasoning is that all the data says it's *probably* okay. Which, I'm sure is the best they can say considering it's not an officially approved vaccine right now. And she really understood my hesitation with getting it since *tw* I had gotten the MMR vaccine the month we conceived which ended in MC *end TW* and there's always that what if. I'm more comfortable waiting to receive the vaccine once I'm out of the first trimester or once we reach viability. I'm pretty low risk to begin with so even if I do get covid, I'm guessing it will be minor.

I don't like that I'm getting feelings of guilt simply because I'd rather wait. The news media keeps freaking out that supply is outpacing demand and I'm guessing that's just because there's worry that means we won't reach herd immunity? I don't know.... I feel like there is plenty of reasons why people want to wait and it sucks to feel shamed about it.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • boymama2018boymama2018 member
    edited April 2021
    @inthewoods23 *tw* So sorry for your loss. I too had a loss very early the last time we tried so I am very much on the same page as you. Just being extra extra cautious *end tw*. It is so refreshing to talk to someone who is feeling the same and making similar decisions about this at the moment. I too am feeling kind of strange/guilty because I feel as though I am in the minority since everyone is very much being encouraged to get it since it is *probably* okay - which to me, in my individual situation is just not enough for me at this time. it's so weird because if I was done having kids I would probably would have gotten vaccinated already. It is possible I change my mind if more information comes out, but for now, I whole heartedly agree with you! It is very very true that its such a personal decision, everyone has do decide what is best for them, either way. In a perfect world I would get at after a 20 week scan, or at the very least after the first trimester. <3
  • @inthewoods23 @boymama2018 I’m waiting too I’m low risk and it not being approved by the FDA and not having long term studies makes me nervous. I’m think it’s great though people are comfortable with it but the vaccine is basically for you since you can still pass it after vaccination. I’m even a health care professional and I really think people need to do what makes them feel safer. Everyone I know in the field is fairly 50/50 on it. However I’m in the south I think it’s different more north 
  • @boymama2018 you're definitely not alone! Plenty of us here are still debating when to get it or even just debating whether or not to TTA for 2 months or longer. I've heard some have even been recommended to TTA for just the month they get the first dose.

To me, there's no right or wrong answer. Do what you are more comfortable with :)
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 totally. It’s so nice to not be attacked for my decision. I just waited 3 painstaking months to start trying again so waiting any more in 2021 at 36 ain’t happening here! I will say my OB said she’s comfortable with my getting it whenever I decide to. 🤷🏼‍♀️ No mention of waiting to TTC if I wanted it now. But I know all doctors are different. 

@daisy0322 thank you for sharing! Yes, at least here in New York it’s really very much being pushed to get it no matter what because it’s safe safe safe. I am so happy others feel safe getting it. Everyone I know who is not pregnant and not TTC is getting it or got it. The rest, you just don’t know what they are deciding for obvious reasons! Trying to just stick to my plan at least for a few months to see what happens. 
  • @anniemarie887 It seems a little extreme that you have to keep her out of school when you're both vaccinated. I get the safety aspect it just seems like a bit too much.

@boymama2018 I feel you on wanting the weekend to be longer! Today was such a drag at work.

@ReadyForaB It really is. Luckily my husband and I both got J&J when it was first released (as in the first shipment to our state) so we have been fully vaccinated for about 4 weeks now. We're both teachers so it's help us breathe a sigh of relief at work at the very least!

@jlbaker08 welcome!

@acleverusername very nice on the laundry. Haha, maybe the appointment will be just what my body needs!

@inthewoods23 just curious - why did your ob suggest waiting at least 4 months? Because of the immune response?

@chgilmore not necessarily, but I want to go to a new practice that is in the same building as my current primary and I know it will be at least a month wait to get in there. So I'm thinking now might be the right time to set up the appointment. Also, sending you so many hugs. TW:

my mom also struggled with infertility for 20 years, so it's not a subject that I bring up with her. I also don't want her to go through all that worry again with me. But it's been hard since I tell her basically everything.

• @fameonmain2 Something like that I think. 4 seems a bit extreme. I would think 3 is more than enough. And this was my PCP, not my OB. Which reminds me... I'm really overdue for my pap. I was supposed to get it last year but covid.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @daisy0322 good luck with all your laundry; I just got through a mountain of our own. Normally MH and I do our laundry separately, but I got fed up that he wasn't doing anything. Plus, I just put on The Egg Whisperer and listened to her while folding. Very therapeutic. 

@chgilmore I know you've only just started trying, but have you considered getting your AMH, FSH, LH, TSH, etc. levels checked? I know normally, given your age, they won't check those things until you've been unsuccessfully trying for 12 months, but I think that just torture, especially for those of us who've wanted to be moms for ages.. Anyways, if you're interested/have an FSA or an HSA, you can look at getting those things tested via a Modern Fertility hormone test. OR, you can get a lab slip from The Egg Whisperer (TEW) on her website: https://eggwhisperer.com/ (I _think_ she gives you a Quest slip. I don't know if there's a charge associated with that.) ANYWAY, the _reason_ I'm saying that is that fertility problems _can_ be genetic and I think you'd rather know this sooner, not later. 

@inthewoods23 I don't want to admit how long we've had clean laundry sitting in baskets. 

A gentle reminder to our new member that mentions on LC should be restricted only to when it's extremely pertinent to your daily TTC check-in; otherwise, please use the weekly TFAS thread! 🙏🏻
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• @acleverusername great call out and resource - thank you! I used my HSA for the Modern Fertility one back in December in an effort to know whether a genetic effect (if any) would start this early. I don't remember the specifics anymore but basically everything was normal apart from the thyroid, which was baaaarely out of the normal range (we're talking a couple hundredths place difference). I brought that to the midwife and she agreed that it's something to watch but the levels were basically normal so she didn't want to do anything big at the time.