2nd Trimester GIF Party — The Bump
October 2021 Moms

2nd Trimester GIF Party

We are nearing the 2nd trimester! When you reach the milestone, post a fun GIF here in celebration!

madiirosee

Re: 2nd Trimester GIF Party

• Loading the player...
  • 14 weeks for me today 💓
    mac-n-cheese
  • Loading the player...
  • 14+1 today!! AND I look like I’m 6 months pregnant already. 
    galentinemac-n-cheeseKabazaba
  • jtayl962jtayl962 member
    13+3 this is a mile stone for me. I also look like I'm 5 months pregnant

pizzaplz
  • 13 + 2 today! I hope this gif works 😅
    gingermama46
  • I have no idea how to do GIFs so we will see if this works 

https://images.app.goo.gl/zhr3PsDpYbXShmFN7
    galentine
  • @BusinessWife thank you 🙌🏻🙌🏻
    BusinessWife
  • @gingermama46 ali wong needs to get knocked up again do we can get another Netflix special. Or she needs to do one non-pregnant. She's really great. 
    chindimples04gingermama46pizzaplzbcliffee1
  • k_rn21k_rn21 member
    @vampirina who is Ali Wong? I am intrigued now. 
  • @k_rn21 she's the woman in all the gifs 😆. She has two Netflix stand up comedy specials that she did while she was pregnant. So relatable and hilarious.  I think she is also a writer for a few comedy shows and is also an actress. She's truly a gem. I recommend! 
    k_rn21
  • @vampirina agreed, I would watch it the second it came out.
    @k_rn21 she's a comedienne and actress. She's been in a few shows and movies but has done two stand up specials on netflix when she's been 7 or maybe even 8 mos. pregnant. She's the one in my original gif and the OP's too. She's hilarious, if you like standup you should check her out!
    k_rn21

• 13+3 today so definitely 2nd tri!
    galentinegingermama46mac-n-cheesepizzaplz
  • @callmemrsbobbins You don't want to copy and insert the url.  You want to download the gif image file, and then upload it from the giphy folder on your phone...
    Me: 38 | DH: 44 ~ TTC Our First May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    A Brief Summary of Our Infertility Journey
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18
    Our incredible miracle baby is finally here!

Our Journey Trying for Siblings, still a work in progress...
    9/19 - 1st natural FET cycle, BFN | 10/19 - 2nd medicated FET cycle, cancelled
    11/19 - 3rd natural FET cycle, BFN  | 12/19 - 4th natural FET cycle... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 08/21/20
    Our second little miracle arrived safely via VBAC!

Our last two natural FET cycles, TTC our Third, (Already in progress)...
    3/21 - SHG and CD3 bloodwork all clear, started Synthroid, Ready to Transfer!
    4/21 - Penultimate FET, BFN | 5/21 - Final FET ... TBD

chindimples04