Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 4.26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 4.26

• Month/Cycle: 29/32

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4,-1

Typical LP length: Back to 12 hopefully?

Testing: BFN today 

R/R: My boobs have been hurting SO bad the past couple of days that I actually caved and tested on 8 DPO (you know, the whole rationalization of “maybe I’m really 9 DPO”) and then have been testing since with stark white tests so by the time I tested today I was already kind of over it. I’m glad I did because if I had waited I probably would have just convinced myself I’m KU and it would have been a letdown. I’ll keep testing until AF though cause that’s how I roll. 

CS/Q:

• rachelredheadrachelredhead member
    edited April 2021

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 35/17?

Timing: I have no idea when I ovulated now so 🤷‍♀️

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: yup, since 9 DPO, it’s a fun morning ritual of bright white strips

R/R: just not sure what my cycle is doing 

CS/Q: I had my second Pfizer this cycle so I’m wondering if that’s what is causing me to be late. I’ve heard of some cycle impacts for folks so maybe that has something to do with it. Or maybe it’s just a wonky cycle. 🤷‍♀️

@bows22 sorry for the BFN. Solidarity on testing until AF. Thank heaven for the cheapies. 

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29 / 8

Timing: Fine

Typical LP length: 14?

Testing: I did this morning, knowing it's too early, BFN, telling myself I can now patiently wait until next Monday (as originally intended) if AF doesn't show up on the weekend as anticipated. 

R/R: Rant: Our house is a disaster. Last week was really rough for us, and we just... collapsed, basically. On Tuesday afternoon, we had pest control come do a really intense treatment in our kitchen, so we had to empty the entire thing and it's stacked around the dining room now. It's been a week. We haven't put any of it back. I haven't done laundry in... weeks? I finally did "emergency" laundry this weekend that could get us through this week. I feel like we're having to make all of these really big life decisions kind of unexpectedly in the somewhat immediate future (the next few months), and our initial reaction to that was to just stop... adulting. I am putting together my calendar for this week between work, family things, my sorta side hustle (it's a hobby I do with my best friend; not really a hustle but it takes time), volunteer work, and appointments, and am trying to figure out where in that whole mess "do laundry, put the kitchen back together" fits. Basically, I am very overwhelmed and trying to remain low stress about it. 

CS/Q:

• <p>Month/Cycle: Treatment 1</p><p>CD/DPO: CD17</p><p>Timing: Hopefully perfect!?</p><p>Typical LP length: 13/14 ish</p><p>Testing: lolol</p><p>R/R: I am still waiting for an assessment for my new role system access, which is both a rant and a rave because meanwhile, I've been enjoying sampling all our various online PD courses? Lol Why not!?</p><p>CS/Q: </p><p>
    </p><p>
    </p><p>@rachelredhead I'm sorry for the wonkiness.  Do you have a chart to share?  Sometimes that helps give some good insight.</p><p>
    </p><p>@bows22. Gah, those darn bfns, WTH. mAyBE yOu aRE ReaLLy OnLy 8dPo aNd It'S StILl jUst ToO EaRLy....??? 🙃🙂🙃</p>
  • @rachelredhead I’ve read that too about the vaccines impacting people’s cycles. So annoying. I hope AF (or better yet a BFP) shows soon!

@beakay8 oh wow that’s a lot! I hope you get caught up or can take a day off or something to regroup.

@BusinessWife yes that’s exactly what goes through my mind! Hope you get system access soon!
  • @BusinessWife no chart yet so it is truly a whole heap of Who The Hell Knows. I did buy the Mira fertility thingy (thank you, Instagram, for striking in my moment of weakness) so once that arrives I’ll start using that to track. Until then, just twiddling my thumbs and waiting for AF.