October 2021 Moms

Gender (sex) reveal ideas/announcements

post a pic of what you've done to announce the sex of your baby or what you plan on doing! 

Re: Gender (sex) reveal ideas/announcements

• We don't find out the sex until mid May. Our plan is to let our kids use silly string to announce it. With three boys (7,5,2) we figured this would be the most exciting option 😂 I found silly string spray guns...so hopefully that will make it easier to spray for the little hands
  • I was thinking of having a small gender reveal with family. Since my husband and I had two losses before this pregnancy, we wanted to celebrate with our family by doing one. I was thinking of doing it memorial day weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • @kandb4 ooh that’s so awesome! DH and I will just find out at our anatomy scan but I want to do something special to tell the kids! I was thinking cupcakes with the inside being the color, but this silly string idea would be really fun for them!! And THEN cake. HAHA. Because cake. 
  • Honestly hubby and I got a little cake for just us to cut, and then just told our families. 
    I really wanted that moment of finding out to be between us, and didn’t want to put a lot of pressure on us to find cute ways to tell everyone. Then I posted our cake pics on social media. I’m boring 😂
  • @madiirosee I love the cake ideas!  we are boring too and just send pics/videos of the results! But my middle of the night insomnia has me binge watching gender reveal announcement clips and fails and it brings me so much joy 😂 I love seeing what others come up with.
  • @cait32 I'm also team green, but slightly wavering due to DH wanting to know.  We were team green for both of the boys and it was a great experience finding out in the OR... With this being our last pregnancy, a small part of me feels as though DH should get a say, but I truly don't want to know!