Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 4.24-4.25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

GTKY: One of your favorite memories? 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 4.24-4.25

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/6 (Sat.), 28/7 (Sun.)

Timing: Fine, fine

Typical LP length: 14 days?

Testing: Not until 15 DPO

R/R: 

Rave: Today we're having an outdoor cookout with some of my husband's coworkers/friends because we are all *fully vaccinated* !!!!! I am so anxious about it because it feels so weird after 15 months of not seeing anyone ever outside of our household or, a few times, immediate family after quarantining for 2 weeks/testing negative.

Rant: Woke up at 3 AM with period start symptoms (mine always arrives in the middle of the night, always has, haaaate it), but symptoms never got worse and disappeared in an hour and I feel fine this morning. It would have been early based on presumed O but first cycle off BC means it wouldn't be too bizarre as my body adjusts to it's own hormone cycle again. I just hope I don't have an entire week of this until AF actually arrives. I like sleeping at 3 AM. 

Yesterday was my Gotcha Day for my cat -- Happy 12 years, Cat -- so I keep remembering when I rescued her (5 wk feral kitten) and she was the tiniest choas monster. Now she's a gentle and grumpy giant. Sitting on my lap now. Only loves me and my best friend, but so protective of the home.

CS/Q: Nah. 

Have a good weekend y'all!

• Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD/DPO: 33/12

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: I guess I'm glad I waited to test because I was an emotional hot mess on Thursday at 10dpo and it just didn't seem right to find out on my birthday either. Parents came by to see the progress on our yard and dropped off my b-day gifts. I finally have a crockpot large enough for ribs! So excited! Gets a little chillier tomorrow so I'm thinking about making some chicken soup. Other than that, hopefully finishing the planting of all the ferns!

Oh so many. Honeymoon to Iceland always a good memory as well as our only other solo trip to Chattanooga and Atlanta for the aquariums. For reference it was a 13 hour drive to Chattanooga for us. A good family memory was when we were staying at a lodge where you had the ability to rent one of their boats for a few hours and not that far into us having the pontoon it broke down. We almost didn't have reception to call the lodge and explain where we were stuck on the lake. Haha but we made it back okay.

CS/Q: temps have been on a downward trend so AF definitely on the way. Question though... Has anyone ever had very watery or almost EW CM late in their TWW? I don't think I've ever had this before and that had me a little convinced that maybe I was KU. Is it common?
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 I'm truly sorry about the BFN.  Yes, I have had that several times, where I mark E or E* for the day before AF.  Not sure how common it is or if it means anything, but I think it's possibly related to the topmost surface layer of the endometrium releasing or breaking down first, prior to the rest of it we all know and love. 🤷 That, and/or if I had to guess a mini estrogen surge prior to the progesterone tanking?  Hormones, man.
  • @beakay8 Sorry you were up at 3AM, but happy gotcha day to Cat! 😻😻😻 Our big dog's gotcha day is also my birthday, so that's fun. :)

I guess I go here now... 🎉

Month/Cycle: Treatment 1/2<div>
    </div><div>CD/DPO: CD15</div><div>
    </div><div>Timing: :p still waiting for transfer...</div><div>
    </div><div>Typical LP length: 13 or 14</div><div>
    </div><div>Testing: Beta day will be my late mother's birthday, so that's bound to be emotional, whichever way this shakes out... </div><div>
    </div><div>R/R: Monitoring leading up to trigger was all the typical rollercoaster of emotions, one day feeling super hopeful, the next feeling convinced everything is getting messed up and going all wrong. 🤷 My nurse assured me that's what final lining check is for, and they won't thaw our embryo if everything isn't looking just right.  Sigh.

I haven't felt much like sharing lately because I may or may not have a few low-key stalkers.  It's just such an icky feeling not to have TB be a safe space anymore, when once upon a time I found my tribe here.  Those women were there for me at every step of the journey... They got me, they knew me, they loved me, and they saved my life.  Call me crazy, but I just can't shake the feeling that there's lurkers in the shadows with nothing better to do but follow me and give me the evil eye. 🤡

In better news, I think I found a nice certificate program that may be eligible for my company's tuition reimbursement?  There's actually three related certificates I have my eye on that would be really well-rounded together, but we can start here.  All together they would be about 1/10 the cost of an MBA, or possibly a stepping stone to a full MBA program down the road, so I'm kinda excited about it.</div><div>
    </div><div>GTKY: One of your favorite memories? 
    I have a similarly happy rowboat vacation memory @inthewoods23

</div><div>CS/Q: Anyone else have Ovidrel make them super irritable!???  Ughh.  It's awful and I really don't remember feeling this way from it before.
    </div>
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited April 2021
    Kind of lurking because I’m straddling WTO & TWW at the moment. 
    @beakay8 Hope your bbq was awesome today. Sounds like so much fun! 
    @inthewoods23Sorry about the BFN. Glad you waited till after your bday. And love your memories—those sound like such great times. 
    @BusinessWife Ooooh, transfer is so close! Your beta day is pretty special, FX the significance is a good omen. *Not to be nosy, but what happened that’s giving you the stalker vibes? That’s not a fun feeling at all. 
  • @keikilove I would love to take it as a good omen!
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited April 2021
    Lurking this weekend, BFN @ 9 DPO today because I couldn’t help myself haha

@BusinessWife is that a GBCB haha? What is going on? I haven’t noticed any drama other than maybe that circumcision thread but within TTGP I haven’t noticed anything? Have lurkers been commenting? 
  • @keikilove It was fantastic, thank you. Happy to be having a low-key Sunday of house cleaning and some work. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 34/14?

Timing: I thought it was good but now I’m pretty sure we missed O entirely

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: oh yeah, since 9/10 DPO, BFN obvi

R/R: eh, just don’t know what my cycle is doing these days. I thought we timed sex well but considering there’s no sign of AF (and usually I have some spotting beforehand) now I’m not so sure. And I have many, many BFNs to show for my confusion so nursing my feelings with afternoon wine. 

GTKY: One of your favorite memories? Like @inthewoods23, we honeymooned in Iceland. We rented a van and drove the ring road over the course of 10 days and it was just really wonderful. 

CS/Q: I succumbed to an insta ad for the Mira fertility tracker. Anyone use it? I already feel like it was too expensive and I should have just stuck to opks, but maybe coupled with the app I’ll like it. 

• @rachelredhead what?? No way! We did too! Spent a few days in Reykjavik then traveled the ring road for 7 days. We missed out on whale watching Husavik due to rain and very windy conditions 😢 but omg the geothermal baths! Only did it once (not at the blue lagoon). Wish we did it more. Guess we'll just have to go back sometime 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 honeymoon twins! we had beautiful weather in Husavik but we only saw one whale at a distance. Those baths were sooooo amazing (I am not really sure if it was even a whale). Our favorite large bath was in Myvatn but I think the tiny, random hot pots in the middle of the countryside were our favorite. This one in the picture is the spot we both say we wish we could snap our fingers and be back in that spot for an afternoon. 

• Month/Cycle: 15/?

CD/DPO: 26/10 or 11

Timing: good - FET on the 19th

Typical LP length: about 14 days

Testing: beta test on Wednesday!

R/R: TW: LC
    My 4 year old came down with a runny nose and slight fever yesterday, two weeks after a year off of preschool. Ugh. He's totally himself, just a runny nose, and he's hovering around a fever right now. Looks like he's staying home tomorrow. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the 2.5 year old escapes this. So we're having a pretty lazy day. 

GTKY: One of your favorite memories? Being in Berlin on New Years Eve. They sold fireworks everywhere, and at midnight we went into the street in front of our hotel (a major street in Berlin, btw) and it was closed off and people were openly drinking and just randomly throwing fireworks around. It was INSANE. We woke up the next morning expecting to find a disaster along the street - empty booze bottles, spent fireworks.... no. Nothing. It was immaculately cleaned up like nothing happened. Totally nuts. 

CS/Q: none

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 29, 12 DPO

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13/14 

Testing: BFN 

R/R: it's been a long weekend. been lurking a bit here but just feeling kind of tired.

GTKY: One of your favorite memories? Right now the memory that feels most accessible is when DH and I brought our dog home in spring 2018. She was just a lil 9 week nugget with big sweet eyes who whined when we stopped snuggling her. (photo in spoiler bringing her into my old office job for the first time)

CS/Q: pretty sure I can expect AF tomorrow since that's how my temps are lining up. Flo says to expect AF on Wednesday but FF says tomorrow. 

• @rachelredhead we did the Myvatn bath too! Didn't stop at any of the small random naturally occurring ones. I wish we had more time. We were there for maybe 2.5 hours? Half a day would have been amazing!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause