Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 4/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 4/23

• Options

Happy birthday @inthewoods23!!

Month/Cycle: 29/32

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -4,-1

Typical LP length: Back to 12 hopefully?

Testing: at least 9 DPO

R/R: My follow up with the RE surprisingly went really well. I posted about it in the IF thread too but the next step is do an endometrial biopsy to see if it makes more sense to go to the OR before attempting IUI (my lining is a little nuts and they don’t know if it’s just how it is or polyps) so just waiting for CD1 to schedule that assuming this cycle isn’t successful. Also had a nice talk with DH last night about everything and we are on the same page so that’s always a good feeling too. We’re going to see my grandma tomorrow - we haven’t seen her since the end of the summer once it got too cold for outside visits - but she’s fully vaccinated now so I’m ready for a grandma hug!

CS/Q:

• Options
    lurking from wto but happy birthday @inthewoods23
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, @inthewoods23!!! 

@bows22 I love all the good and positive news in this update. I'm happy to hear your appointment went well, and that you and DH are on the same page (that is so key!), and that you get a grandma hug! How lovely! My whole family/immediate extended family (so grandparents) are all fully vaccinated now or in the next week (I think a few people have one more week to hit their two-weeks post 2nd dose mark). I keep making jokes inside my head about the vaccine TWW window that I find very funny, lol. It's a lot less stressful; no less slow. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/5 

Timing: Fine

Typical LP length: 14 days?

Testing: Not until Monday, May 3 (I keep getting this date wrong; I thought that Monday was May 1 for several days, then May 2, and just now glanced at a calendar, and nope, it's actually May 3. I know I always planned to test that Monday so it's not *actually* moving further out but it feels like it since I was wrong twice about the date!)

R/R: Rave: Put on a makeup for a morning Zoom meeting with my team, and then cancelled it 15 minutes before it started because we're all stressed and no one needs a Friday meeting this week. I feel like that was a solid manager move, lol. Rant: It's finally Friday of this worst week but it's still a week day and therefore sucks. 

CS/Q: None at the moment.

Happy Friday, y'all! 

• Options

Happy Friday from the birthday girl!

Birthday Girl GIFs  Tenor

Month/Cycle: 5 AL

CD/DPO: 32/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: I haven't yet (obvs). I miiiiight tonight or just go ahead and wait until the weekend

R/R: Better go update my age in my siggy haha. Treated myself to a mocha frappucino from Starbucks this morning (oat milk and no whip to make it dairy free!) after an appointment. Internally I was laughing at the nurse who brought me into the room because she had me verify my birthdate and she clearly didn't realize that the date she said to me was today. Not that I care. I actually kind of hate when people are all "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!" like the world revolves around them for the day. Never mind that I told the guy at the drive thru window that it was my birthday, but he asked how my day was going so I brought it up.

A good portion of the ferns have already been planted!! DH planted all of the hay scented ferns yesterday and maybe a couple christmas ferns? I don't think he did anything with the new york ferns. And oh yeah, the tracking info said we were supposed to get these today but they showed up yesterday. So of course we're wondering if yesterday's box was the original order that we never got confirmation for and might end up getting another box today since they did a new order with next day air shipping lmao. Will update if I remember.

CS/Q: temp stayed the same as yesterday so that made me feel better. I'm always worried in the TWW when I find I was sweating overnight because I expect it to drastically drop my bbt readings. Seems to not be a problem though. Not that I'll never worry about it!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @bows22 @beakay8 @anniemarie887 thanks for the birthday wishes!

@bows22 would you possibly get to do an IUI in May or is it likely going to be in June regardless?

@beakay8 I feel like the last week or two I've been confused on what day of the week it is. Idk is it just because of the time of year?? It doesn't really help that my only calendar is the one on the computer so I can't look over somewhere to see a physical calendar.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I could have if I wanted to skip the biopsy but I figured I’ve waited this long what’s one more month. That’s funny about the nurse and your bday. I sometimes have to call people to confirm their demographic info and if their birthday is anywhere in the vicinity of when I’m calling I wish them a happy birthday haha
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 YAY FERNS! I'm not good at birthdays, or generally ages. I was 28 twice because my brain skipped 27 and for some reason my friends didn't once correct me in the entire year, and then when I actually turned 28 and briefly thought I was turning 29, the year math caught my attention, and I was like, "Wait a second..." So I was 28 for two years in my head. I actually recommend it. It was lovely. LOL
  • Options
    @beakay8 I’m 37 almost 38 and my brain is doing something similar. I have to do the math constantly. 
  • Options
    @bows22 My brain does this thing where it goes, "This year, I am X age." So, in January 2021, my brain went, "This year, I am 33." That's true but my birthday is May 31. I'm only that age for about *half* the calendar year. Then, by the time May gets here, I have to pause and calculate my age because did my brain skip me ahead in January or not? It's ridiculous. LOL
  • Options
    i stopped keeping track after 30, it just felt like does 30 vs 34 really matter? lol so yes, when someone asks i'm always like ummmm wait.
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 wooo happy birthday!!! I'm excited to hear how your teeny ferns grow into your budding forest
    @bows22 sounds like things are on an upwards trend :)
    @beakay8 eyyy those are boss supervisor moves, loving those kinds of moves into the weekend

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 27, 10 DPO

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: so far nothing. I made the mistake of lurking on the PG test thread because I thought I could handle it but turns out I can't lol. won't make that mistake again! (until next month xD)

R/R: not a whole lot, just looking forward to a low key weekend 

CS/Q: I know I shouldn't read into it too much but watching my temps get into almost the same pattern as the last two cycles is bittersweet. Like, okay cool I guess I'm somewhat predictable, but it's not boding well for this round

• Options
    @chgilmore sorry for the BFNs! Yeah that HPT thread is entertaining but annoying