4. school break
    5. grad school mentors
    6. possible job opportunities
    7. warm weather
    8. trashy TV
    9. clean water
    10. being vaccinated!
  • 1. being vaccinated!
    2. hugging my boss in person yesterday (and seeing her in person at all for the first time in 14 months) because of #1 above
    3. my family
    4. my bffs group thread
    5. sunshine for days!
    6. getting another ear piercing!
    7. apples
    8. hot showers
    9. box wine
    10. reality tv
  • Loading the player...
  • 1.  All my yummy work snacks<div>2.  A bit of sunshine today
    3.  MIL made me such a cute little WFH office in one of the spare bedrooms</div><div>4.  My virtual training people are all so nice!
    5.  Can I just itemize my snack list? Lol</div><div>6.  MIL & SIL and all their help</div><div>7.  DHs help in the mornings so I can get to monitoring
    8.  Quality podcast time while I drive</div><div>9.  My work with the amazing IF insurance coverage and the ability to retrain and be home</div><div>10. A Perfect Avocado with lunch</div>
  • 1. sunshine
    2. DH being equally as dorky as I am
    3. my fur baby nuggets
    4. graduating soon
    5. avocado toast
    6. espresso
    7. building strength in dance class
    8. my bffs from back home
    9. my bff here 
    10. getting to read more often
  • @chgilmore What style of dance do you do?
  • @beakay8 right now it's pole/boudoir but I am also trained in contemporary/modern and jazz :)
  • @chgilmore that's fun! I do ballet. :) 
  • @beakay8 ahhh that's so fun!!! feeling grateful for ballet too :)
  • @fameonmain2 that gif is so cute!

@chgilmore when I first read "bff here" I thought you were saying here as in TB. Then I realized you were talking about where you're currently living  :D

1. DH/his never ending puns and witty humor not matter how irritating it gets ha
    2. yoga
    3. GF Oreos and DF Swiss Miss
    4. my cat
    5. the Spikey Boys - Basalt and Glacier the hedgehogs (weight check - Basalt 400g; Glacier a buff 600g)
    6. warmer weather/springtime
    7. music
    8. the Crime Junkie podcast, no matter how much DH might think I'm learning how to murder him and not get caught  :D
    9. all the lovely peeps I've met on TB
    10. my week old haircut. Chopped off 4 inches to my shoulders and feeling fresh!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 YESSSS Crime Junkie!!!

• @fameonmain2 been binging for the last few weeks! I'm finally into the episodes from June 2020. There's a Youtuber who also tells stories of missing or murdered people and it's fun to already know some of the info on the case as I'm listening to the podcast.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • 1. My DH is a chef so I’m lucky when it comes to home cooking but I appreciate that he also supports my comfort food dumb desires. I’ve been wanting taco salad for days so he bought everything and is making it tonight. 
    2. Guacamole. See above.
    3. Tortilla chips. Also above.
    4. My dog. She’s old and lazy and perfect. 
    5. My hair is growing out in a way that is almost attractive (did a very short chop in Nov)
    6. Peloton workouts
    7. Second vaccine today!
    8. Made our first dinner reservations in...a million years...for late May.
    9. My little sis is engaged and we send each other god awful bridesmaid dresses all the time. 
    10. Just gonna say taco salad again. 
  • @inthewoods23 I was listening from the beginning at first but then I only started to listen to recent ones. All about the true crime podcasts. Also recommend Bear Brook, Cold, Red Ball... these all focus on one story. Okay yes I am way too into true crime haha 
  • Better late than never! 😄

1) This thread actually getting more action!💗
    2) The Universe sending reminders all the time that it’s always looking out for me.💕
    3) Gorgeous weather
    4) DH finally putting in 100% effort to be healthy!
    5) Access to healthy food
    6) Access to clean water
    7) Access to modern medixine
    8) Jobs that help us afford fertility treatment 
    9) A new business opportunity 
    10) This board finally getting busy & interesting again😄❤️